Daily reminder that if you wear any of this shit you're a fucking sheep

daily reminder that if you wear any of this shit you're a fucking sheep

pic related

please add more at your discrection

- broke person

>wahhhh I'm too poor to afford entry-level luxury brands
>wahhhh people like things that I don't like
>mommmmmmmmmmmm

Go buy your second-hand Raf from grailed and leave.

enjoy looking like every other 18-year-old virgin faggot with your Jordans and Bape then...I'll rest comfortably upon my Rag & Bone, Norse, Outerknown, Tau, Gant, Alexander Wang, and Margiela...clothes for CLASSY GENTLEMEN...I also have a saint lauren fedora because I'm classy...enjoy your swag...which is for boys...nigger

Fuck off hipster

>supreme is a luxury brand

wew lad

I had to make a point and couldn't exclude 'preme because of its popularity these days.

Nice bait, don't run up mommy's credit card to the limit buying leather tights and shoes with spikes on them you pretty bitch.

Wearing two mismatching pairs of shoes is as bad as wearing mismatching socks.

>Classy gentlemen

Seriously go suck a dick you faggot

saucy b8 my guy

If you were a sheep, would you wear 2 of the same pair of shoes, or 2 different pairs?

Second hand Raf costs more than all this brands combined though.

Wearing any of those brands past highschool is completely juvenile. It's flashy up-your-ass advertising boards with probably most cancerous followers fashion scene ever got.

The thing is once you get money to afford those you can invest it in more quality and interesting stuff anyway.
>inb4 purboi
I wear Raf, Our legacy, Margiela and Undercover niggers.

How could you be so blind to parody? Are you on the spectrum? This is not an insult I'm genuinely curious

Undercover is on the same tier as all of those brands.

Margiela and Raf are barely above it, seeing how they are rapped about 24/7 by the same people that wear preme hoodies.

Hell, even Our Legacy is worn as streetwear in Denmark because of its recognizability.

Undercover is too avantagardish and high-fashion for niggers, beside Ian Memer it's not even that popular and not widely available.

Margiela and Raf may be loved by Asap Dickriders, but still haven't bend to them and keep their style. Damn, current Raf's Mapplethorne stuff is definitely not for them.

OL is absolutely far away from streetwear, it's minimalist brand with 90s fits/cuts.

Your argumentation can work for literally every brand on this planet. Yes some people may like it, but their designs, philosophy and main crowd are quite far away from teenagers standing days to get their Chinese yeezys and suprememes tees with references to stuff they don't know or are too dumb to google. I bet all of them are familiar with Araki's bondage photography, amirite?

Every person ITT is obnoxious. But the final verdict is that if you do actually wear any of that stuff you should definitely consider suicide.

>>secondhand raf costs more than all
Gonna have to disagree with you. If secondand raf is like 450$, than gen Gucci belt puts the pic in OP over 450.

I meant vintage Raf.

Gucci is still more expensive than a raf meme parka

>daily reminder that if you wear any of this shit you're a fucking sheep
>
>pic related
>
>please add more at your discrection

Gucci is literally the dopest thing in fashion right now you're retarded

bait

>dopest
kys

>he fell for the luxury meme

>t.hasn't looked a runway show or read a fashion publication in the last three years

Allesandro Michele's gucci is pretty much the most celebrated brand in fashion at the moment

Gucci is for uncultured shitskins and niggers. Besides, they're in support of the autistic screeching known as the womens march so nobody with a brain should even be funding them.

>it was in fashion publications so it must be good!
you're exactly the kind of sheep OP described, good job living up to the stereotype
>i don't wear a certain brand because their political views don't align with mine
>>>/back to your containment board/

Thanks, you're post makes me want to wear Gucci now

That isnt what i said at all you retard Lmao if you paid attention to fashion you would know pretty much everyone in fashion is praising gucci at the moment

nah but they cool bro

Do you /pol/ retards have to include the word nigger in everything?