Is slavcore the latest memecore yet

is slavcore the latest memecore yet

ГOШA PУБЧИHCКИЙ CAMЫЙ MOДHЫЙ

getting some akira vibes off this fit, shit is lit

kek, this is embarassing even for ye

the name of the game should be "look like a homeless, but not really", ye went too far this time

you fucking joking?

Man I love Kanye but his fits have been in a downfall since 2016.

This is really ahead of its time

unlike the fit in the OP, you'd get your ass kicked for looking like a faggot if you dressed like this here in slavlands

eww, get these pidorashkas out of here.

can't it be that after he had that nervous breakdown, something went wrong with him? or maybe he's just trolling for teh lulz and tryna to trick fuccbois into wearing 100% autist outfits

if he's serious with this shit, then good night sweet prince, it was a nice run

It may be because I'm a slav myself, but I don't see not a single thing wrong with the outfit. If anything, it looks more normal than his usual clothes.

you'd get your ass kicked for being a nigger in slavlands

of course, I'm talking about clothes

boots and sweatpants? is that normal where you live? too many zips (a zip up hoodie with a zipped bomber both fully unzipped?), also retarded died hair

it doesn't do any good, that he's a manlet, this fit makes his proportions even funnier

>a zip up hoodie with a zipped bomber both fully unzipped
That's the only way to wear em, bro.

boots and blue sweatpants

really? wouldn't you rather wear a non-zip hoodie with a bomber? a zip up hoodie and a bomber both fully unzipped looks stupid imho

where can you get basics like this? any joggers I find has gaudy branding on which I dont like. Just want really thick fleece joggers and stuff.

I find it hilarious how much of an effect shia has had on fashion.

I don't know, that's how I've been wearing it my whole life, and I'm glad Kanye wears it the same way.

Also
>wearing non-zip hoodies ever

and how exactly autistic cyrillic lettering is better than a logo? also the side of the sweatpants has some logo/stripes from head to toe, if you pay attention

you can be sure as hell, that you will find something if you take a look at Nike for instance with the small swoosh logo, sometimes with the same color as the base, so it will hardly be noticeable

Did not notice the cyrilic letters. Nike Joggers are slim fit and look like tights.

there's a not so well-defined line in fashion between fashionable people and autists, Kanye is clearly crossed that line with this, let's just hope he doesn't get stuck on the wrong side

are you retarded? there are like 100s of types of nike sweatpants, it's just that it's easier to find the slim models, because that's what's in now, but it doesn't mean that you can find pic related type or even baggier

did we fully lose him or is there a come back from this?

This is one of his greatest outfits. Obviously kanye has matured into a cultured european. Americans will never understand.

Pink polo backback niggers fuck off

>Obviously kanye has matured into a cultured european.
dafuq are you on about? no-one dresses like this in Europe except literal bums

JNA Military Police belt is true Veeky Forums

slavs don't look anything like this...

go away american. europe is not a stalker meme

i'm eastern european..

His hoodie should be pullover instead of that stupid unzipped zipper hoodie, but otherwise this fit is fucking lit. Love the duck boots, the cyrillic joggers and the bomber.

This is how they used to look really

the Eastern Europeans in London and Leeds that I know wear timberland boots/leather shoes, joggers and bombers or leather jackets. Of course people wear different things but that is something i have noticed.

..and i don't get the current hype around 90ies slav related shit. if you would have had the pleasure of sharing a country with them, non of this would be real. lohi blec.

I'm from Serbia and none of us dress like that here.

I wish it was thing tho.

Kanye wears clothes to compliment a bulky manlet. Incorrectly? Sure, but the pieces are all there.

thats funny because pic related is what i remember.

Memes aside literally everyone I know dresses nicer when they go out,school,work etc

eastern europeans and slavs are two very different things for god's sake

not slavs they don't

Good meme, here's my old man in college.

My extended family members who live in America all comment how yanks can't dress for shit.

still heaps better than this

Change the face into someone else, and Veeky Forums would approve it so hard

People never dressed like that in Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia

>akira vibes
>shit is lit

>>>/twitter/

That's the memey way of doing it

you don't say.
I'm from Latvia anyway.

Go fuck yourself, poorfag retard.

>le stronk conservative slavs
That's an internet meme they're pussies just like the rest of whites

in Russia only. you'll get most def a stink eye for being gay publicly too.

this. it's like mid western white kids thinking ghetto shit is quaint. they never had to live near a project

There are not such a lot of niggers in slavlands to hate them.

>meanwhile in reality nigs walks into a shop sees the candy called negro throws some temper tantrum das rayciss starts crying packs his baboon ass back to the states

agree. I wish western europeans had gotten the shit that we in eastern europe got to know the cancer slavs can be are. brits have now gotten a little taste of the second generation soviet scum coming to their country but thats 10% of the crap we got.

To not to turn this into /pol/ heres more slav inspo for you guys. Oh btw those coloured rubber tire things were the only 'toys' we had as kids because these shitheads ravaged everything else.

w2c those pants?

Have you ever been to Kiev?

Yeah they get beat up by fucking homeless drunks

lmao I think I've got Gosha's intention to make clothes, I think he's fighting his childhood phobias and frustruation through projecting them into clothes. Like in this case we all were very frustruated with the poor fitted school uiform suits, which we had to wear along with the white running shoes because we had physical exercises the same day.

how is he a poorfag? fuck off to leddit.

maybe. but lets not ignore the fact that at the end of the day gosha is expensive memey shit for westerners. instead of being an expression/therapy its just a really stupid fetish for americans. but go ahead. i do enjoy people making fools of themselves to an extent.

seriously where can I buy those pants Kanye has

also just look at this guy.
he is pretty much looking for the bottom half that this guy bought originally.
oфигeть..

It's more in the hairstyle and glasses I think

If he took off the glasses and had messy hair or slicked to side it would look much less feminine

>slav yuppie
>overcoat is a long adidas track-style jacket

eгo мoдныe cтильныe лyки

if you find this fit too outlandish you really oughta stop browsing this board

igor is gay. anybody surprised?

it's not outlandish, it's just a shit fit what bums would wear

its run of the mill slavcore, and even if you werent tuned in to slavic styles of dress, you should be able to recognize that this is a run of the mill gosha fit. hes literally wearing gosha. what fucking commentary does this fit deserve beyond that? everyone in this thread is a fucking idiot

enjoying shemales doesn't make you gay

this post is clearly sarcastic but its literally true

Please, someone give me the ID on that bomber jacket. I believe it's the same as pic related, and it makes me fucken wet.

Info on it VERY much appreciated.

Looks like a regular Alpha MA-1.

You'll find a real one of those at a milsurp store

And if you find one elsewhere, it's been aped from the one you'd find at the milsurp store

faggots

>having sex with a man is gay
>having sex with a man wearing lipstick and a wig is not gay
sure user

That is a pretty good boypussy

this post is clearly sarcastic but its literally true

w2c that trap?

I have never seen a negro here (eastern Europe), and I've lived here for past 30 years

Only gypsies

You would get your ass kicked here for wearing military clothes if you are not in military

Or for wearing them incorrectly. I doubt you Veeky Forumsggots know how to properly tie leather straps on your army boots.

What's to slav about his fit? He looks like an ordinary NY nigger from 1993.

I fucking love his fit. Id on boots, pants and bomber?

yeezy boots
gosha pants
raf bomber

Alpha industries bomber, maybe rick.
Yeezy Jumper and Hoodie
Gosha Sweatpants
Yeezy 950 boots

>only military people should wear military clothes
>only skaters should wear vans
>only miners should wear jeans

Do you realize how retarded you are?

>Alpha industries bomber, maybe rick.

i want hypebeast plebs to leave

Unfamiliar with the slang of this board.

The fuck does this poast mean?

lmao now he's copying lebuff

trying to dick ride shia.

It means that he don't like people who like popular brands or popular pieces of clothing. He likes obscure shit that nobody knows/cares about and pieces that will get him laughed at in public by the vast majority of the population who isn't also an autistic Raf Simmons stan.

Thx 4 the explanation kind user!

>Simmons

i want newfag normies OUT

Nigger

Seems pretty clear that he is making a joke when he took that image

elfcore

This fit is good, Veeky Forums would like it if it wasn't Kanye wearing it

niggers trying to copy bydlo, what a time to be alive