Where is the most Veeky Forums city in the world rn

where is the most Veeky Forums city in the world rn

cities dont wear cloaths m8

/thread

Houston Texas

But the people that live in them do

this really sounds like deep shit but isn't deep at all.

karachi sounds extremely Veeky Forums to me
like LA during the crack era, but times a billion, and with a Talib undertone

Toronto but im just biased lol

IMO the description of an Veeky Forums city would be a city setting trends, is full of culture and people dress well. it's cliché but if you know the cities well you end up with influential cities like nyc, paris, los angeles, tokyo and london. even if those cities are not what they used to be they're still the big hubs.

Tokyo, the harajuku area in general. So many people wearing a variety of different styles

paris
all of the african illegals hawking fake handbags

Really wish people would stop saying that London is somehow in the same league as nyc/paris.

this post gave me pretentaids

Why isn't it? I was in Manchester recently and it definitely was very fashion forward. I'd assume London was in the same vein as that.

It's not as culturally relevant as NYC or Paris.

서울

central saint martins means a lot + london is a very international city. it has declined a lot though over the last few decades.

It's berlin you plebs

who?

and in every single city the majority of people just don't care or have bad taste.

literally aids and homosexuality: the city

so yeah it's pretty Veeky Forums

some parts of seoul is not Veeky Forums

>t. thunder bay

What is the most norm-core city?

Vancouver

i feel like there are a lot of nice dressed people in toronto but a lot of sloppy dressed people too. I feel like mississuga mans dress better in comparison to compensate for not being true torontonians

My nigga

sauga people dress nice or complete shit, depending on where you go. You go near city centre of course they're gonna look nice but go east side and they all dress thrift shop sweatpants aesthetics

no
toronto>mississauga

Duluth reporting
Nice outside =)

i realised small towns are more effay than megapolises desu

Konoha is probably the most Veeky Forums city.

>Los Angeles
>Veeky Forums
Not at all. In theory it is, in reality it's not at all.

Based on the countries I have visited and the fits I've seen, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin, Tokyo, Paris, and NY. I have lived in London and San Francisco and while both have residents who are very fashion forward the disparity in incomes of the people who live there don't make the cities fashionable. Chavs and cholos will ruin a city

beijing no question

i don't know about helsinki and berlin, but your other cities are all top tier+

Antwerpen, lots of well-dressed people, nice architecture, vibrant city, a good mixture of stores and brands and home to some of the better designers.

If you think you was trying to be deep your comprehension skills are terrible

I live in Manchester, its a deluded, irrelevant shit hole. I can't wait to graduate and move on. It has basically nothing that a decently sized European city should offer, it's all suburbs. Rows and rows of ugly red brick houses.

the architecture is nothing special

Never said it was special, only that it was nice.

Tokyo obviously

Not fucking London

southeast london
more specifically lewisham
more specifically the mcdonalds in lewisham

t. butthurt southerner

Nice place but not super effay IMO

t. bearded hipster from south germany

it's Montreal

Sure thing Mohammed

t. gay jew from tel aviv

>no one has mentioned Norilsk

Lol wtf. Where are you from if you think Manchester is fashion forward?

The only fashionable people here are the Chinese who shop on New Cathedral Street and Bohemians in the Northern Quarter.
That's such a tiny area though.

too bad it seems more like africa than belgium. don't think I saw one belgian person in the streets around the central station.

Amsterdam

> fake Canada Goose everywhere
> 90% of dudes dress like chavs

mixed bag I think, architecture and grachten are great but all the super touristy shit and the obnoxious stoner culter are annoying

maybe two years ago

berlin is passe now

people from manchester think there from london
people from london think they are from new york

people from New York are mostly from the midwest, specifically ritzy suburbs

>watches anime once

It actually is.

Montreal is a beautiful and fun city, but the people tend to dress like its still the 1990s.

NYC is the only answer to this question, maybe London to a slightly lesser extent.

I live in Chicago, which is pretty much shit for the most part, but its still a major city with a lot of culture and commercial activity. Plus the architecture is pretty cool.

it's weird walking into St. Alfred and seeing a bunch of goofninjas hanging out

Philadelphia is not the most Veeky Forums city, but it probably has one of the higher Veeky Forums growth outlooks compared to your New York or Paris, which have stalled (albeit in a pretty decent place).

It's starting from zero, however.

Why did you pick the architectural monstrosity that is the National Museum as the pic to represent Seoul?

The National Museum is absolutely garbage-tier, exhibits make no sense, most of the good shit they have in the collection is conspicuously missing from the display for some reason, and it's run by fucking retards who got parachuted in by sucking the ruling conservative party politicians' dicks.

haha toronto is fucking trash

small valley towns next to bodies of water in states where thc is legally consumable

amsterdam and pretty much all big cities are mostly Veeky Forums if you know the city and where to go. if you walk through a high street in any big city you won't see people dressed in full-rick.

that said, amsterdam has a lot of really cool shit to offer. hardly any artist skips amsterdam if they're on a european tour, and there are some fantastic museums/art galleries.

in terms of boutiques, I would agree amsterdam is somewhat limited, though there are still some nice shops.

>Montreal is a beautiful and fun city, but the people tend to dress like its still the 1990s.

please expend on this statement? are you referencing the fact that the 90s aesthetic is making a comeback within teenage streetwear culture? if so than yea.

"no"
Harajuku is a gentrified shithole that only tourists still think is fashionable, Shimokitazawa is kind of fashionable but Tokyo is not a "fashionable city" in general.

for real

>anywhere in Russia
>Veeky Forums

Holy hell this place is very Russian though
not Veeky Forums but very dystopian and sad looking

no

I live in AC and go to see friends in Phili every weekend and everyone just looks poor and sad to me.

Copenhagen is a shithole, not even the most effay danish city

t. Dane

what is the most effay city? aalborg?

>Tokyo is not a "fashionable city" in general

so...what is? Or are you too afraid to come across as a huge pleb?

>toronto

did you forget about Montreal, the quite obviously more Veeky Forums city on pretty much every level imaginable?

great fashion city (for Canada at least), French culture, great cafe culture, mix of old and new buildings, an insane amount of nice restuarants and bars, unreal nightlife.. need I go on.

holy fuck people like come on. Clearly Montreal.

if yall havent been to mtl you need to visit there. its easily the most fun and interesting city in canada plus one of the coolest cities in all of North America i would say.

>tfw Mainland Money Chinks have now discovered Montreal, and the housing prices are soaring

Art Deco architecture

>cities
>fashionable

this..Literally alll relevant designer are from Antwerp

The best dressed people in "toronto" aren't from toronto, theres like one kid in the beaches who dresses well and then everyone else is from the gta or hong kong lmao

jfc London is so hideous
Those planners and architects deserve to be quartered and drawn

>LA
>london
no, thanks.

Hamburg, Stockholm, Montpellier

HONG KONG man

Detroit will be in 5 years.

UP is already more Veeky Forums than Detroit

That's never the case.

Architecture isn't fashion

P I T T S B U R G H

iktf. the national museum in my country is stupid too. I just like the photo

new york

Atlanta. Most culturally relevant city in the world.

no one is here for those tacky-ass fobs. drowning yourself in designer clothes doesn't automatically make you look good, which is what nearly all of them do

No im talking about 1(one) guy in particular not the new money fobs you fucking retard