>tfw you will never be aesthetically perfect
whats even the point of continuing

Post more men with perfect faces literally 10/10 or high 9's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM?t=581
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if your date has that hairstyle you know you're in for a cringeworthy evening

this guy's face is TOO perfect he's boringly attractive

im not attracted to him at all i just understand he has a symmetrical face with well proportioned features

good to know, post some more aesthetically perfect people

This guy is far from aesthetics.

Francisco, Gandy and Opy are godtier slyers

>This guy is far from aesthetics.
user come on, his eye area, ramus and jawline are godtier. he gets laid more than this entire board combined

>Francisco, Gandy and Opy are godtier slyers
Agreed

Too much 2bh. He looks like a living parody.

atleast you posted a face, desu this pic is highly edited im pretty sure. he looks like this irl

The problem with Toni is that he doesn't really have an aesthetic, he's just generic. He looks like the generic handsome guy stereotype that you'd see in movies. Personally, I think having the perfect face makes you less perfect than someone with a noticeable imperfection, as that imperfection is something unique to them, in turn helping them craft an aesthetic.

Agreed, his lack of imperfections make him rather uninteresting, but that is just my opinion and other might have a different perception.

I think Toni is more attractive but then again I may be biased since I prefer the Mediterranean look

Holy fucking shit shut the fuck up you hivemind of insecure faggots. We get it you think hes too attractive just because your fucking hideous just fucking post perfect models without giving a running commentary of bullshit, spewing the same opinion as everyone else from the pile of shit you call your consciousness you gay self dick sucking retards. Every time you mongoloids post this shir tofucking to cope with the fact your not goodlookimlng, time toni is posted one hundred of you have to spam XDDD TOO MUCH LOLLL no one gives a shit

post models.

Woops didnt mean to shout at you user

what makes francisco so attractive?

Learn how to read cunt

if Veeky Forums had any idea of what aesthetic theory was you would realize there is no such thing as aesthetic perfection

why has the internet fashion community butchered this word

his nose makes him look weak

OP has good individual features and on paper it'd sound good but it just doesn't mesh well and he looks like a vapid cartoon character. meme hair and generic stubble don't help

his nose screams rhinoplasty, it doesn't fit his overall middle eastern features

Tfw you don't have horizontal eyebrows

eyebrows

You skinnyfat fashioncel bloatcel faggots will never compare to Tony Mahfud, you bluepilled cucks.

YOU KEKS KEEP COPING.

youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM?t=581

Skinny fat bloatcel faggots need to watch this video. Looks matter. Toni slays girls irl and makes more money than you faggots.

Watch at 9:47

This dude is probably really hot in person but like so many people in this thread have already said, he almost looks like a cartoon of a handsome person. I'd still take being cartoon handsome over being a 6/10, but it does look sort of weird.

This guy is better. Super handsome but his face has a sort of boyish character. It makes him look like an actual human. Toni is sort of uncanny valley handsome.

holy fuck that guy is so attractive it is insane

also did I make a mistake by going into finance as a 5'6 manlet? When I look at pics of MBA graduates from nice school a lot of them are asian manlets

Probably. Business is for tall, white and relatively fit males with good facial aesthetics. SHould have went for engineering or soemthing. But I don't know honestly.

Advice I can give you is to compensate for height is aesthetics shit like mewing (have hte proper tongue posture look that up), lose body fat, lift weights and do cardio, improve your social skills in business, and probably get jaw implants if you have a weak chin (Risky)

>holy fuck that guy is so attractive it is insane

I wonder how he's aged