Who /grave before shave/ here?

Who /grave before shave/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/can-anybody-tell-me-why-renaissance-faires-exist-california
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Le nordic style

yawn

Tfw beardlet

A-at least I'm not balding

Beards are played out normie tier.

THE DAY IN WHICH I LET MYSELF GROW A BEARD IS THE DAY IN WHICH I HAVE LOST FAITH, AND GIVEN UP ON LIFE.

LMAO

Reads like a Raf Simons slogan.

the short haircut ruins it. a beard like that needs long hair.

>some fag that cant pull it off
wew

i can respect a beard but when guys treat it like its some great notion of manliness its like shut the fuck up, all you had to do was not shave for a fucking month get over yourself fuck

Krnje Krnjesson

>being this insecure over facial hair

>white knighting a picture of a fat guy with a beard

Okay.

some men, cant grow beards.
therefore the weak will die off

cant wait to get my dd-214 for this

Poor dude looks like Biff Tannon

are you saying onion head in the OP can pull it off? sure can grow a beard but he cant grow back that fucking hairline

hair too, you may want to get rid of that shit

>pull it off
as in pull off a cosplay every day?
why would u even want to?

wonder why the species has evolved away from hirsutism...*le thinking face*

he should just shave his head desu

dear OP,

can you tell us why you wish to appear intimidating? did you get bullied as a child? i understand the notion that if you can't beat them, join them but you aren't doing yourself any favours by walking around with this atrocity hanging off your face.

I wish I could grow a beard

looks good OP, don't listen to the little low test teenager cucks ITT who can't grow a beard

my sides

OP is missing, last seen wielded a great sword whilst speaking gibberish in a fake accent, donning his best kilt at the annual Renaissance Faire.

LOL

vice.com/en_us/article/can-anybody-tell-me-why-renaissance-faires-exist-california

OP, that looks fucking amazing

>27 posts
>19 posters

hmm smells like samefag

Stache & Goatee mode here

it suits my face and genetics

I hate mustache wax

it just feels really gross

Anyone else using a little beard oil and beard balm but complete hating the feel of mustache wax?

I'm only using a small bit but it doesn't seem natural and feels icky.

Nice.

funny that all those nordic and germanic "beardly manly" countries are now overrun with refugees and are having their genes diluted
really fries the ol' noggin noodle

The goatee is the fedora of body hair. The world would honestly be a better place if everyone with a goatee suddenly died a painful death.

I would say for young men this is almost always the case, but for middle aged or older, it can certainly be an improvement. CK clearly looks better with it than he does clean shaven. (Although he'd probably look better with just a full beard).

That's the thing though. The goatee is a pussy's way of growing a beard. Every man with a goatee would look better with either a full beard or a clean-shaven face.

nah, think of a guy like johnny depp or norman reedus

they both can't grow a beard and look cool with their facial hair

lots of guys witth full beards just look like fuzzy blobs, maybe they'd look cool with some variation

some people are gonna look like ass no matter what

i'm guessing anyone that is a full-beard nazi elitist probably looks best with as much of their face covered as possible

saying Depp has ever looked unattractive in any way should be a bannable offense desu

This mindset is so high school neckbeard. DUUUDE FULL BEARD I LOOK LIKE A VIKING OR DWARF BATTLE MAGE SO MANLY EPIC XD.

>stache and goatee
do yourself a favor and shave it, it doesn't look good.

Enjoy your goatee, gentleman.
It looks great with your 3-piece suit and cane.

depp can't grow a full beard but he looks great with what he does grow

>>stache and goatee
>do yourself a favor and shave it, it doesn't look good.

hmmm praise from people I know / opinion of someone who has never even seen me

hmmmmm (pic related)

>thinking that image supports his argument
fedoralords, everybody.

if you really want to shut us up, post a face pic

>The goatee is the fedora of body hair
accurate

guys, i have an awesome full beard

a trimmed down and shaped stache and goatee like orlando jones would in no way make me look even the slightest bit more attractive

this is what it used to be...

And this is now. I think the reduction was a good call

stop posting

question , your mustache the handlebars you let them grow and only cut above the lip , right ?
little bit too dark , cant see the handlebars..

sorry mate, you still look like a womble

butthurt untermensch detected

Welcome to 2017, the year people decided the Y chromosome has become unfashionable.

End your life my dude.

>"beards look shit" = "the Y chromosome is under attack"
chill, you can keep your shit beard without being all MRA about it

My point is that the beard is a look so classic it preceded clothing. So saying that beards are "played out" is like saying that wearing clothes and speaking languages are getting a bit stale.

I don't shave from Halloweeen till May, as European tradition says.

Of course, most of you are shitskins or low-tests so this is none of your concern.

heh I received mine two months ago. And threw away all my shaving equipment the same day.

>he doesn't think spoken language is stale

varg is a murderer

>a look so classic it preceded clothing
can't tell if you're trolling but i don't think the prehistoric humans who weren't wearing clothes yet had beards bc it was a 'look', hint: razors invented after clothes

anyway it's not like there isn't an overlap between 'classic' and overplayed, it depends what people you're asking. i think most guys wearing bowties to semi-formal events look a bit silly even though bowties have been around for a lot longer than i have