Alopecia

I have this big fucking bald spot on the back of my head, and I don't know what kind of haircut to get. Currently, my hair actually covers up the bald spot, so I'm worried that a barber would fuck it up and expose it. If the bald spot is exposed, my only option as far as I can tell is to just completely shave my head bald. I've had buzz cuts in the past, but going totally bald sounds like a pain in the ass (requiring frequent shaving).

What the fuck do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt3u1LIqoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this my fate?

Aesthetic AF desu
Try embracing it user

Im sorry man, that sounds like it sucks

are there any cures?

also if your long hair covers the spot, jus grow long surfer dude hair, it would be super chill

I had several bald spots too. Buzzed my head and after 6 months or so the hair in bald spots started growing back. Only the regrown hair was white and after ~3 years still is.

OP you know this my hood right?

youtube.com/watch?v=rt3u1LIqoiM

This is normal and it cures go see your doctor he will give you meds and it will grow back as it was before

This user is right, it can grow back when it's treated with topical glucocorticoids. Go see a dermatologist asap and grow your hair out. It looks like shit but it'll probably be back within 9 months

Also I want to add that'd it happens because your immune system is turning against your hair, it's not hygiene related so no need to buy lotions or anything else, plus it will probably happen again so check your hair to be able to react fast and it can also happen your facial hair

kek

OK, guess I should make a doctor's appointment.

>grow your hair out
I guess I'm doing that right now, but I really need a haircut. My hair is kinda fanning out in the back and I think it looks retarded, and there's also way too much around my ears. What do I ask a barber so he'll fix these without preventing me from growing my hair out?

exactly, just get an equal tan on the exposed scalp as the resto of the skin and its gonna look amazing

It's kind of like how asap yams had a fucked up face but it still looked cool
Just smile get am even tan and don't grow out the hair you do have
OP your gonna look great

Get a buzz, tan your scalp, and start lifting
If you're confident it'll look great, esp if you're tall

he sounds so sad ;___;

Get some medical treatment, get some scientifically proven hairstyle, or go buzz cut.
This doesn't look effay, looks like a first-degree burn.

What a fucking dick
I hate that kind of person

Now that I think about it he could literally have been hiding a gun all along but at the last moment thought "I can't be arsed" and let it go

holy fuck im dying

alopecia areata is curable, not related to regular balding due to hormones and such

hahahahahah top kek

you can easily rock a side bald undercut, although shave it daily

>don't do that to me dog