Effay cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I09pmkd4y-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

popular streetwear =/= cringe

>normies runing stone island
n-not okay, at least i have cpcompany
based massimo s-send help

Those twitter accounts sharing those pictures with false information added to them are pretty cringe tho

stone island with fucking yezys
it sover si, it was fun while it lasted, it went downhill anyway

why are you crying now, stone island has been ruined by football hooligans since the fucking 90s

Stone Island has been ruined for quite some time now, starting with the Supreme collaborations and Drake always wearing it.

football hooligans=/=normies
now everyone and their mom is wearing si
ill stick to nemen and cp

hypebeasts =/= normies as well
also cp is just as bad as stone island, if not worse
nemen is cool though, and it won't be ruined because it doesn't have easily recognizable branding that hypebeasts and hooligans can latch onto

i used to be upset about these people too, before i realised that they're actually into fashion, and actually care about how they dress, unlike most people on Veeky Forums. i don't care if you think they look stupid, or if they're hypebeasts or whatever, they're more effay than you and your h&m black skinnies and maroon hoody.

i take logos from si anyway, but still feel bad about it
how is cp bad? i havent seen hypebeasts with it.
btw hooligans actually had culture, unlike hypebeasts, all hypebeasts do is smoke weed and dude nigger rap lmao

>nemen
2terrorwave4me
are these smocks at least windproof

They don't

Alle they want is to fit in by buying shit that has been approved by their peers, which is very different

>these guys reasons being in to fashion aren't the same as mine and I don't approve of them so they aren't in to fashion
Now I'm going to say "post fit" just because I am very much interested what pretentious fuck like you are in to.

WATCH THIS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I09pmkd4y-o

I have better things to do than taking a picture to get the approbation of some random internet pleb, sorry my friend :)

Also I could argue against your bullshit but I have already wasted enough time talking with you

Time to burn my Stone Island and CP Company collection. We had a good 20 year run, Massimo.. N-no, I'm not crying.. P-promise.

>random internet pleb
Let's be real here, you can't even afford the Supreme and other hypebeast shit you are so angry about.
Your reasoning is literally just you being pretentious as fuck, there is no argument to be had here.

if you dont wear them like hypebeast, you should do fine.
ops picture is perfect example of overdressing, same about techwear

a-at least ma strum isnt ruined
ye-yet

some of you are alright, dont wear stone island tomorow
i-il do it for massimo