Can cigarillos be /effay/?

Can cigarillos be /effay/?
I'm trying to quit smoking, or at least cut back, but I don't want to be a vaping faglord.

just blow fat clouds bro
cigarillos are only effay with weed in em

Cigarillos are the most effay smoke.

I'm a pretty seasoned cigar smoker. The most popular cigar shape right now is big cigars with a big ring gauge, 50 and up.

Google lanceros if you like long and thin ones. Takes a longer time to smoke then cigarillos tho

My fav cigarillos rn are small Italian flavor infused cigars called toscanelos. Takes about 10-15 minutes to smoke

being dumb enough to pay companies to give you cancer is not effay, sorry user.

Being anti company is usually reserved for the left, punks who don't know punk is dead, and those cyberpunk techwear Veeky Forumsgs user

Vaping isn't that bad, bro. Just do it alone in your room, not in public.

I kind of like the idea of vaping because it's like a cyberpunk cigarette but the subculture attached to it is absolutely terrible

quitting cold turkey is the only way to go 2bh

>because it's like a cyberpunk cigarette

yeahokpal
keep telling yourself that

Way to miss to miss the point, retard.

no, tehy shot mike brown because he stole a whole box of them

Switch to snus instead

It's probably the least harmful tobacco alternative

>with weed in em
weed isnt effay

they smell really fucking bad

>rape

Yeah but it´s
>white and large

Highly recommend this

what exactly is that and what do you do with it?

It's snus
You put it under your upper lip
It relaxes you, much more than cigarettes

It's really common in Sweden. It's the opposite of Veeky Forums.

You are so dumb. Even I know Sweden is pozzed, but hating on snus because it *comes* from Sweden is so fucking asinine. You have the mentality of a child.

OP, quit cold turkey. Get your family in on it or get someone to help you quit. I started 6 years ago and finally quit in September by tapering my usage, just like medication. Slowly reduce the amount you smoke, don't switch types, don't use gums, just smoke less every month. I guarantee it'll work if you do.

It appears you don't know what cold turkey means.

Lmao what

this

It's a good thing somebody is brave enough to finally satmd up for those poor, poor tobacco companies. Thank you, user.

*stand

*sand

yeah killing yourself slowly is Veeky Forums

i agree

nigger

Cigars and Pipes are the only worthwhile

Cigarettes are a close second

everything else is grade school level of tryhard.

>

How's the retirement home treating you, Agnes?

How's the skate park treating you, Kevin?

Did mom buy you some new vans?

'rillos are cringe worthy and, if you are white, make you look like a wigger.
If you have pigment, cops will be all over you since they'll think you're smoking dope.
At least they are not as bad as dip/snuff (which will make you look like a hick)
Your ONLY Veeky Forums approved options are to either smoke cigs or not deal with nicotine at all.

Just vape, who gives a fuck about the subculture. smoked for five years, been vaping for 1.5. I've literally never associated with the subculture and it's really that easy.

Fuck the haters

I used Camel Snus in 9th grade with my friend (we both smoked) and overdid it and got sick. Good times.

As someone who quit smoking twice and is finally done with it, don't fall into cigarillos and all, it slips very easily into addiction, must faster than you'd think.

You're already a faglord,either do it or don't.

It really is. Anybody who thinks otherwise will never make it.

>cyberpunk techwear Veeky Forumsgs user
Are you fucking retarded? We pray for the day the ANCAP meme becomes real.

snus is disgusto and makes u look gross doing it