Armpit stains

sweaty.
must use antiperspirant.
aluminum+sweat = no shirts left to wear

watdo?

lose weight
lost drugs
wash the armpits area in the sink each time you come home

Steer away from white shirts, and try eating better to reduce how much you sweat

undershirt to absorb the antiperspirant

thanks for the tips, i'll try washing them in the sink after use, was hoping for a less tedious method.

this affects all shirts, not just white.

i'm not overweight and have a pretty good diet, all home cooked. And don't do drugs..not even weed.

I think I'm just a sweaty muthafucka who uses too much antipersp.

i'm the same, I sweat even when it's not warm and I'm not doing anything. the antiperspirant mixes with sweat and I feel little droplets of sweat rolling down my ribs and arms.

then when I'm actually excercising or playing a sport I sweat normally and less than when I'm not doing anything.

ikr, exactly the same, I sweat more from mental stress than physical. HATE the feeling of that shit trickling down my sides.

ew why do you sweat green
lizard person?

hehe yea i dunno but will you please come lick it off my sides for me?

Well for preventing the stains use anti white mark deodorant. I ise degree ultraclear when i wear white or black tees.
Removing the stains you can you a pit stain remover. Buy one off amazon that has good reviews.

For sweat you can use certain dry roll on. Only follow the directions or you will block sweatglands and develop cysts if used too much.

dryer sheets

Dude! Inb4 shill
Check out degree motion sense dry spray. Aerosol like axe and they advertise it as stain proof

>degree motion sense dry spray
>"robust tones of cedar wood combined with a heart of orange and pineapple"
thanks mate(s), sounds like it smells nice at least. Same guy making this reco? Will check it out, I've tried other "anti yellow" antipersps but still get marks..on any colour shirt. I think it's the sweat+aluminum reaction.

yup, tried that too.. put it on at night and it burns like a mofo but definitely stops sweat the next day. Now I need to decide which is worse: stained shirts, or cysts..lol

thanks for all the suggestions

Use this. Thank me later.

noice, too bad I can't find it in Canada and shipping from amazon US is as much as the product itself. Still, good to have as a backup..cheers

Different fag. I was at Sam's club and saw it for sale. Didn't see that there was another recommendation in the thread

cool, I was able to find it at a local store.. thanks again!

people in /fa can be so polarizing; either so helpful, or seething and ready to explode

ive got the same problems as op and i wear jackets n shit just to hide the stains, gonna try this stuff, looks promising

>implying I wouldn't torch you if you ever posted a fit
newfag please go =)

WHAT did you just say to me?