Post on /SOC/

>post on /SOC/
>everybody rates me 3 and 4
>eerybody also guesses my ethnicity correct also
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AM I THAT UGLY, IS IT THAT EASY TO TELL WHAT ETHNICITY I AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post pic

HOW BAD

Bahahahahahaha
Shit i guess I'm happy with how i look lol
Stop coping expensive Shit...you can't fix what can't be fixed lol

I'M 6'1 DO I HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE

I don't know man, I don't have the issue, you'll have to find out and report back fucking kek...can't even think of sunglasses that can suit you

Yo got some nice digits there user

That's all he's got going for him kek

o lawdy
if it makes you feel any better I was totally banking on the /soc/ posters just being bullies and loading up a whole pep talk
but yikes

you kinda remind me of buster bluth

that's rough user

weak as shit jawline, long ass oval face, no facial hair grow at all, and a yuuuge jew nose

what race are you btw? I actually can't tell kek

You forgot his lips annon...he looks like they've been used to open beer cans kek

I guarantee he's Italian, or maybe like a Spaniard. Back when I lived in Tuscany I could spit out the window and hit a guy like that four times out of five, although not with that massive a honker admittedly.

my jawline isn't the worse, maybe it's just the angle from that pic not posting my race/ ethnicity because it will make my race/ ethnicity of people look bad

c-cute

you're obviously a whiny frogposting bitch, though, judging by your shitty thread. you'd be an sufferable faggot even if you were 10/10.

>insufferable

If you're in Europe right now you should go kill yourself because you look like shit.

Breh your nose and you both don't look remotely as bad from the side, maybe there's hope after all? Might of just been fisheye bulging from being too close to the lens.

Should we just make this a face rate thread? Not to make it go to waste...let's be honest /fa no BS

take a picture but this time about 2-3 meters from the camera, now

just use this thread faglord

Didn't see it faggot

T*rk

fuck off uggo

Eh it's not that bad. Just keeo working on yourself and you'll be fine!