175cm(5'9)

>175cm(5'9)
>black
>7/10
>reasonably effay

how do i fuck qt 3.14 tumblr looking art hoe girls?

>5'9

Why are non-whites so damn short? It seems basketball Americans are either like 6'11 or supreme manlets. Hispanics are all short as fuck too.

And asians

>7/10
you arent like that guy that say that 7/10 is average, right?

5'9 is the average isn't it?

Think about what average means then think about all the dwarfs, midgets and genetic mutants that bring that number down. The median is like 6ft.

No I'm slightly above average face.

5/10=average

If everything you said is true..why don't you just...yanno...

Talk to them??????

Work out a tiny amount and keep your body fat low.
Always wear clean clothes and keep your skin, nails and hair clean.
Get a few stick and poke tats in places that are can be covered by clothes (thighs, forearms) so she'll feel like she's uncovered something when you get undressed.
Wear minimalist, compact over-ear headphones
Wear dark, rich colours that would wash her out. Burgundy, olive, navy, mustard. Wear a lot of stereotypically waspy shit.
Wear wire framed glasses if you need them to see.
Join Black Twitter.
Read the news.
Post pictures of yourself doing things like Drinking LaCroix
Go to local shows at accessible or underground venues.

if you really are a 7/10 you shouldnt have any problem

Post pic of face or reasonable approximation

>mfw you just literally described me to the fucking T minus the glasses

am i that basic? also i can attest to this attracting art hoe girls but my gf is not one of those because i figured out that i shouldnt date people just to complete my image or to prove something but rather because theyre dope and attractive

>black

ur out of luck faggot

Be like him.

>5'9"
give up

No this is just a really specific look to get a specific types of girl. What kind of girl is your gf? Where did you meet?

Will add: drink moderately or not at all, invite groups of people over for dinner, learn to cook, develop some ethics (vegetarian?) but don't proselytize people. Read a lot (online is fine too!) and know a lot about some really specific things

There is just as much dwarfs and midgets as there extremely tall people to bring the average up. Did you not learn how averages work user? Are you retarded or were you not there when you were taught in 3rd grade?

The average and median are both 5'10" for American males.

I'm 6'1 boyo

>There is just as much dwarfs and midgets as there extremely tall people
Wrong

Would this work if I'm white?

yes but you have to be tall and liberal and dress a bit edgier and choose a different colour scheme and do not join black twitter

dude you are so far down the rabbit hole there's no pulling you out now

>black
they crave black cock, i dont see why you would have a problem

Nice list of dont's

I nail art hoes on a monthly basis, French fag here, 1m90, 85K so pretty thin, no muscular at all. I have 0 tatoo and 0 piercings.
Although i'm a solid 8/10 and have nice long wavy dark hair, it's really up to your chat.

They are not that demending

>There is just as much dwarfs and midgets as there extremely tall people

why would you assume those numbers are the same? you're talking shit

>Hispanics are all short as fuck too.
If you talk about mexicans then yes. But in venezuela and colombia people seen to be average. All the others are short af.

basquiat was effay af .do it op

6'1 Colombian here and you're kinda wrong, Colombian people on average are really short, I was seen like a fucking giant in high school. Now I live in Hungary and I'm barely taller than a midget here.

You can pull that off if you're white.

I am an art hoe living in a biggish North American city. This is how black guys in the scene dress

just bee yourself
im black and dress like a bum in all black and date nothing but art girls.

No?

I'm black, living in Paris and have no trouble catching "qt 3.14 tumblr looking art hoe girls".

The way you dress is literally a baby step. It might give you initial attention (and instagram followers) but that's it.
You got to nail it with what you say.

I read Pitchfork (music) and keep up with trendy (stupid) topics in liberal universities.

Art hoe reporting in
It's infinitely easier to get into art hoes hearts if you yourself are a creator or are at least on some level passionate about art. Also dress well. Wear interesting shit not copy pasted meme gear.

Agree 100%

so what do I say?

what if I'm a bad artist

I hope that when people realize that niggers are untermensch, white women will stop fucking them like its fashionable. Masquerading like "human" beings will not last long.

You just do
Tumblr art girls' idea of fighting racism is by sucking your dick
Just walk up and whip it out

for f'ing shits why tf you want art girls then

Here is your (You).

"how are you liking this show/how did you find out about x/I like your shoes/do you come to [genre] parties often?"

Get better. Just remember that if you only want to make art for pussy than you'll never create anything worth creating.

how the hell don't you have a problem banging art chics ?

seems to me everyone fucking one has a black dude on the side somewhere. hell most jewish girls I know bang black dudes on the regular.

here is a few tips

>be cool
>be friendly
>dont' fucking follow them around
>don't be TOO Artsy

seriously. just goto a few parties. these girls want to get their mouths stuffed with cock and fucked HARD. they ALL want to be choked during sex and have their hair pulled I'M NOT LYING.

I know many art girls that struggle on how to tell their guy to choke them during sex.

THEY ALL WANT THE FUCKING COCK. AND LOTS OF IT.

read that again. ^^^

Most of the guys they are fucking are fucking lots of other girls. so some nights they are alone and their pussy is wet.

not to mention most art guys in their school are fags, trannies etc. Or have no idea what they are doing. Plus most ART school are over populated with girls. Most of the girls are fuckign other girls cause no guy is putting it down. (down as in their dick in their pussies)
If you're a black guy. just dress SORTA cool. Use words like

>reach
>senpai
>lit

and dress with some cool shit. get some vintage clothes.

oh also. pickup girls at the fucking thrift shop. thats their dream cum true.

seriiously. I have no idea how this is hard for you.

>>black
/10
>>can't fuck tumblrinas
You're doing your race wrong. You've got no idea what kind of sex appeal you have. Tell em they need to try big black dick and cuck the fuck outta their "boy"friends.

>tfw too artsy for cock seeking art whores

I've heard it a million times. the old shove off

>"you're just too...artsy user...I just--can't...I'm sorry....."

worse than being rejected for a small dick. which I don't have...I'm 8 inches

thick

my penis is actually the true artist if we're being real here. guess I'll just have to choke myself tonight. another night alone with me and my genius art. sigh

>too artsy

as in don't be a fucking weirdo. If you want to appeal to lots of girls. don't BE too fucking artsy. no fucking weird haircut + dyed armpit hair etc.

I use to work around OCAD in toronto. and the school is filled with girls desperately waiting for cock.
They are fucking weird girls. They want to have weird sex.

most times with girls its just taking the initiative and not fucking it up.

Tfw Paranoid Schizo and incapable of talking to people

tfw legit bpd

Do you retards not know how averages work??? hahahahhahahahaha where the fuck were you guys when ms. Penry taught us in 3rd grade hahahahahhaha

met a guy last night and was really drunk and then this morning he texted me asking when I'm ready for his 22cm of cock and I was like ???? who the fuck puts their penis measurements in metric

Borderlines are really charming for being so empty. They are good at making their shell seem like something you want to occupy, you probably pull a lot!

>height somehow follows a standard normal distribution

xdddd LOL

I did but now I've shut myself inside and I'm just splitting my time between going to school and tormenting myself and I'm not sure when I'll stop!

that's the spirit

If this thread turns out to be another /r9k/ or /adv/ bullshit I'm out.

We first met when I asked her out at a small venue concert. I guess one might call her outdoorsy.

Also you lost me in the moderate drinking lol. Drink however much you want as long as you can handle it. The rest is okay

no one likes u

>basketball Americans

lol

Where have you been for human history? Men do a lot of things for the affection of women

What's the age-range of the people in this thread?

I know there's gonna be a lot of high schoolers of course, but I'm just wondering at what age is too old to be chasing this art hoe type.
I feel OP is probably like a sophomore or junior in college?

how does it feel to know that Jamal, Juan and Jafar are fucking your white women consensually?

you sound like the dude in the twg discord hehe

I honestly don't care about the whores, just for the future of western culture. Makes me feel all hopeless inside knowing the Jews are teaching my niece to twerk at 10 years old. Blacks and their cultures really are trash :(

Alternatively don't create instead just study and appreciate art. Having a fine tuned knowledge of painting is effay af

probably just your confirmation bias

if you were really 7/10 you would never had any trouble getting with any type of girl, except the rare 9/10

source?

1m90, 85kg is not pretty thin

How do I bang artsy chicks in Paris?

Why does this thread still get bumped?
sage goes in the options field.

>american education system

>Read the news.
people don't?

idiot, if the mode and median are the same, its pretty much a normal distribution

This chick is too attractive to be a Tumblr ho. She's a Stacy, who's just wearing Tumblr glasses.

prove me that height follows a standard normal distribution.
with actual data from at least 50 countries.
I'll wait right here cunt

Do you not know what mode and median means?? The median (5'9") is exactly between the tall and the short, the numbers on both sides are the same. It has to have standard distribution, that is why it's the average. Look at the chart posted. 5'9" is the average because the number of people taller than 5'9" and the people shorter than 5'9" are equal. It couldn't be an average without that being true. The closer to the top or bottom you go the smaller higher the percentile. It's basic statistics you faggot

Maybe try catfishing dudes?

BPD girls can't move for dudes out of their league falling in love with them because they think they found an IRL manic pixie dream girl.

Are there boring basic girls who want a manic pixie dude? Be that. They're probably all doctor who fans so maybe that will help.

If you have a decent amount of money and are willing to buy her shit while pretending she's too cool to work for a living, you can probably bang college art hoes all your life, bruh.

who is this qt p2t?

>tfw 5' 9 1/2''
>have an afro that gives me anywhere from 1/2 to 1.5 inches extra
I didn't even realize until the other day when a coworker asked how tall I was and I said 5' 9 1/2"

>1m90
The fuck is this? convert to freedom units please

>who the fuck puts their penis measurements in metric
>not using astronomical units

You cannot expect people to use non-SI units.
Ever.

Let me be more precise, inane non-SI units

>I read Pitchfork (music)
in the absolute loosest sense of the word

>black
I'm certain the majority of shitty tumblr whores suffer of white guilt.
Just come out as a pseudo-oppressed BLM supporter and bring up the platitudes which the libshits spout.

why are people so obsessed with height on Veeky Forums? you faggots should go to tumblr with your mental illness. if you're 5'5 or something thats gonna be obvious but no one gives a shit whether youre 5'10 or 6'0

Have you ever been to Colombia? I'm 6'0 and when I was there, I was the tallest Guy in the room 80% of the Time. God forbid you are taller than 1,90, people will look at you like you are some sort of alien.

Just play on their white guilt dummy they're all in art school, this shit is baby level. Talk about how oppressed you feel living in America or some shit and shes gonna throw some pussy at you. I wish i had some way to guilt chicks into fucking me, make them feels bad and horny at the same time....

Uh, be a cool person? Study their patterns? Dude, stop making shitty excuses of threads just to distract yourself from actually completing your goal.

who is that nerd?

Most of them are short,and that results in succesful trolling(remember those ridiculus height charts telling them 5'11 is manlet tier)

All in all, height is a bonus towards overall looks,but as long as you are taller than the girl you wanna bang,its fine.

Height alone means nothing unless you got the looks or good body to go with it.

So yeah go on feeling short at 5'11 while some 5'9 guys takes your girl in the club.

The 5'11'' vs 6'1'' images have really warped peoples minds

1m90 and 85kg is fat as fuck. Im 1m90 and 70kg and not even super skinny

sound a bit dickish desu
Are you american?

Some faggots here really believe that height means everything. And still they wonder why they don't have a gf.

>190cm
>70kg
Dude how are you even alive?

No it aint retard lmao

Dont be Nigger