You got a gun to your head and you have to pick White Vans or White Converse which do you pick?

You got a gun to your head and you have to pick White Vans or White Converse which do you pick?

Vans

Converse, how else will I be able to lift?

just blow my fucking brains out

rip to myself

Pull the trigger, fucking coward.

Converse
There's a reason they've been such a popular shoe for decades
Somehow they remain a great looking shoe without achieving the meme status the superstars and stans have now

If the Vans were eras I would go for the Converse but Old Skools or Sk8 His all the way

it's really not that serious. go outside bruh

I wanna die anyway

What's better for flat feet?

converses if they're the hi tops

vans if they're old skools

What kind of white vans u dumb fuck

>wouldn't be caught dead in either
>shoot me plox

Chuck Taylor II mono white all the way.
I just ordered them and they're fantastic. More comfy than their first generation, minimalistic, without contrast stitching, and they'll probably look amazing when beat up.
It's like everything that Veeky Forums did not like with normal chuck taylors is gone and replaced by better alternatives.

pull the trigger my man

Are they any good, Veeky Forums?

I have the black pair and like em a lot, a little tight though since I got half a size too small. They feel fine with thin socks though.

I wanna get killed by Mugi, do it.

That's good, maybe I'll cop them. I'm sick of stitching in standard ones and buying another pair of hi top vans as beaters is no good to me.

Fantastic sneakers, super comfy.

GATs or death

Are they better than Vans Sk8 Hi?

Yea they're pretty gr8, here are mine

kek wtf are those patches

I think they're neat. It adds a little color to otherwise monochrome fits, and draws attention to the shoes.

Nice patchwork, interesting idea.

Kek

Cringe