Most of you could all learn something from nick cave

Most of you could all learn something from nick cave
>Receeding hairline since forever ago
>Weak chin
>Not traditionally attractive
>Veeky Forums as fuck

Stop being a bitch about your flaws and make something of yourself. He even talks about exploiting your flaws in interviews

ok link please

plus he makes good music

>He even talks about exploiting your flaws in interviews
You literally took my response from your stupid "how do i Cave-core" thread to make this. Pathetic

life advice

>Stop being a bitch
>???
>Profit

that dude had sex with pj harvey

more than once

His chin is weak as fuck but you fucking idiots call everything a receding hairline, he just has a high widows peak you fucking faggots don't know what a real receding hairline is like that punk doesnt have one

Try this: he is not effay

That's Veeky Forums as fuck bro

I'm not traditionally attractive but I'm sometimes effayminate

but like I'm not a celebrity. being one automatically makes you look a lot cooler

>exploiting your flaws

Seems like sound advice in principle, but how do I go about exploiting my beer belly?

>you fucking idiots call everything a receding hairline, he just has a high widows peak
what

He's probably at least a Norwood 4a at this point.

>tfw 1 going on 2

>Stop being a bitch about your flaws and make something of yourself.
this meme needs to end. you know how many ppl tried to be like nick cave and failed. thousands that you will never hear of.

oh yeah bro try your best and be "somebody". ignore your genetic limit
lmao
pic related

which thread

>this meme needs to end. you know how many ppl tried to be like nick cave and failed. thousands that you will never hear of.
You didn't try. Do you think your lack of conviction and low self-esteem makes you superior? Nobody will ever hear of you either, because unlike people who at least had the gumption to take inspiration from one of their role models, all you can provide society is disparaging remarks on a Pashtun still life oil painting imageboard.
Everyone dies. Very few become famous. Is that any reason to give up on your dreams?

dylan did it better tho

Dude's long slicking hair was cool though

>tfw she's literally female version of Nick Cave
she's perfect

I have a slight receded chin
this has boosted my confidence
Thank you, I couldn't find any receded chin celeb's for ages :)

user why dont you just mew, its not some fucking jew thing it works, you can literally do it right now. Over 1 year my palate has expanded by a couple mm and my jaw line and chin have become far more prominent. My dentist even said my teeth look straighter.

Lol, fuck off.

There are no successful leading man types with a receding chin. A receding chin is a death sentence for a man.

Nick Cave is a talented songwriter and performer in alternative rock and looks don't factor into the equation for someone like him.

he looks like an average sweaty australian to me

I love Nick Cave's look. He's kind of ugly, but in an exceedingly handsome way. I think much of it had to do with how well his somber demeanor and style of dress meshes with his musical output. Plus that beautiful baritone voice. It's all so holistic.

just looks like an annoying jewish 'art' kid
no wonder so many lames try to copy him, he made their weak traits 'cool'