I just got scammed for $2000. How do I make the scammer feel guilty enough to give it back...

I just got scammed for $2000. How do I make the scammer feel guilty enough to give it back? I told him: "One day you will grow a conscience and be ashamed of yourself. I can't even pay rent because of you'"

just get tyrone to fuck his shit up

How did you get scammed?

I fell for the binary options meme when I was 18. Luckily I only lost $250

I learned that day not to trust anything that isn't SEC regulated

Let us know how that goes!

If you have any sort of evidence, sue him in small claims court. You dealt with a psychopath and these people have no consciences.

Stalk him until he gives you the money.

And rape him. If I got scammed out of $2000 I'd rape that person.

Who they gonna believe? Me, or that Con Aritst?

>rape him
I likes ya, and I wants ya

Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours.

I SEE YOU CHOOSIN THE HARD WAY

>psychopath
costanza.jpg

>If I got scammed out of $2000 I'd rape that person

This is actually really common among criminals.

>how do I make the scammer feel guilty enough to give it back?
topkek

he's a scammer, they dont care if you're dead the next day. He will never feel guilty for taking your money.

>Trying to make someone who is unable of feeling emotions like sympathy or regret to feel sympathy or regret
>getting scammed out of 2 grand in the first place

You're retarded and probably deserve to lose your money.

>I don't trust anything that isn't JEW regulated

LOL

he will just tell you that he will give you back your 2 grand but he needs somehow 200 bucks to get access to it of course you will get that back too.

omg wet dreams

If it was a man, rape him and tell him nobody will ever believe him. And he better get you your fucking money

why? now you're just $2k poorer AND gay.

no, the scammer is the gay. thats how this works

Rape is more about dominance than sex. Although a nice tight boipucci would feel nice. Obviously the OP has lost his dominance in the relationship between scammer and scammed and he needs to reassert himself as dominant.

I want to know what businesses this is happening in?

It freaks me out, i wanna be a part of it

>keeping your dick hard enough to penetrate the anus of a man for several minutes
>maintaining a boner with a bent over hairy ass man in front of you with his cock and balls showing

I don't know how man-on-man rape isn't gay. I understand there's taking dominance involved, but I'd rather beat somebody up, like a normal person, than put my penis in their ass.

Youre fucking weird

rape him with a big black strapon and no lube

Thats even weirder

Whats wrong with

I'm weird for explaining how raping a man is gay? Ok then.

Uhm like dohh, wtf

its just nature man, bear fuck bear male too to show the bitches who the boss in town (or forest).

pucciboi

Back to 9fag.

>I just got scammed for $2000. How do I make the scammer feel guilty enough to give it back?

you beat the shit out of him and make hm give it back, if he doesnt have it on himself you start trashing his vehicle/residence

its not that hard

jesus christ its like you are some beta that lost $2000 to a scammer

>scammer detected

I'd rather rape. Beating a person up, they can charge me for assault.

I'm a 25 year old 120 lb black guy who looks like I'm still 13. No one is gonna believe the rapee got raped (cause men can't get raped first of all) especially by some "kid"

LOL

I agree with #legalizerape

Backtrace him and threaten to notify the cyber police

How did you get scammed?

If you use a strap-on the size a normal penis, then it will be very hard to prove anal-rape.

When people get anal raped, not much evidence is left behind. Your ass is made to and regularly takes things that size, but normally in 1 direction.

How are you going to overpower him and rape him if you're a scrawny dweeb. Maybe when you attempt to rape him he'll end up raping you.

Strong $2000 dollar lesson.

Money well spent to make sure you don't do fucking retarded shit again.

At least he didn't get more!

Go on deep web hire a hacker and collect as much info as possible I did this and yeah he's in jail now

these

>I'm going to make him feel guilty

No you aren't OP. Don't embarrass yourself even further.

dubs have decided

This thread has just turn into a rape thread.

>I learned that day not to trust anything that isn't SEC regulated
I'm sure the people who bought into Madoff investments thought the same