Tips for a beginner male model

Doing my first walk in two weeks and starting to feel a bit anxious about it. Do you guys have any tips on how to cope with the stress / doing a great job generally ?

poast pics

try walking

jk, i strangely find caffeine helps my anxiety but people say otherwise, maybe try meditation, you are really just walking past some people, its hard work but its all mental just dont virgin walk.

Also this posty some picys

Virgin walk ?

>nigger lips
>feminist hair

Fucking gorgeous
t. Ugly as fuck

there is literally nothing to it but walking a llittle bit faster than normal
relax your face
"look where you're going" when you turn, i.e. turn your head before your body
you'll do at the very least a dress rehersal before the show so if you are fucking up super bad in some way somebody will catch it and instruct you on what to do differently

but most importantly, it's ok to be nervous, but stage health will sort you out
now go get paid to be pretty!!!

hot

>posting anime

Says a lot

>anime
>complimenting men on the internet

my face isnt even the subject here, the time and hate you're spending on me just shows how much of a jealous pleb you are

How tall are you?

Fuck off you insecure beta. OP is cute af.

I look quite similar to you, but with smaller mouth and slightly receded chin

POST PICS. TELL ME HOW YOU LOOKSMAX. IF YOU ARE EVENA MODEL IN THE FIRST PLACE>

you're beautiful. you'll do great. go on and enjoy this.

He has blue eyes, his hair colour (white) emphasizes his eye colour as well as his pale skin.
He's low bodyfat and has a decent/ very good jawline. i doubt he looksmaxed much if at all desu it looks mostly genetic, hes just very good looking in a unique way

I had a shooting some months ago, only semiprofessionell for a fashion nagazine. I never was considered beautiful when I was young so I was really nervous and so I had a relapse and got quite drunk shortly before. That really helped me and I actually did a decent job.

what do you order for your haircut? been wanting something almost exactly like that for months but too scared to try somethings new.

But this user has it right.
But also remember about posture. Think about chest up and out. Shoulders back and down. And pelvis forwards. Ears should be at the same spot where the shoulder bones are. Neck should be straight. And head is any preference I've seen some looking up and some looking down. Pick whichever accentuates your look. Hope that helps.

I use Avene facial scrubbing solution once a week, Avene moisturizer every morning, lipstick often in the winter and drink a lot of water. I also have a facewash that i use when I feel like it. Except from that not much, i was very drunk for the pic.
I think i'll take some xanax, it's also a new thing for me, people also started to notice me recently and I still feel p ugly
I get my hair completely bleached, wait for it to grow a bit then get the sides cut so it reveals my natural hair. The secret is asking the hairdresser not not cut the sides too high (they have a tendency to do that)

also thanks for the tips and kind wrds

How do you get started in modeling? What's the proper outlet to start

be beautiful and hope someone notices it

Safe senpai, you gonna make it. Just don't overthink and the walking comes naturally. Good luck!