Supreme apologists, how do you rectify this?

Look I'm all open to the idea of liking supreme as a former hypebeast, it's just that sup doesn't fit my aesthetic now. But, how, how can you defend a brand that puts this out? I'm done defending supreme. The obam hoodie looks like shit quality senpai. It looks like something I could do at home! They aren't even trying anymore. RiP n(love for all races)igga lovers

Yeah they've put out some really shit pieces recently but some stuff from the look book seems cool

This honestly isn't even close to the worst thing they've put out. What's terrible about it is the is the sad attempt at some kind of political stance

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Yeah it's really bad. I can't believe supreme got triggered this badly
Bro you're not gettin the picture here. Do you know how humiliated supreme is?? Do you know how cucked they are topkek. That hoodie is...embarrassing and unbelievable!!

Who gives a fuck about political clothing?
BW parka in alpenflagen camo tho
I remember Telnyashkabro making some in snowcamo, he should make some of these and cash in with the fuccboi hype

Dude it's not about caring about political clothing, it's how faggy supreme is! And honestly that parka could be made by an amateur dude.
>>get chink factory
>>get a parka like this from wherever ->>they got it
>>dye it
>>attach gay patch
Or skip the factory and make it yourself.

fuck off

I'm a ape when it comes to my fobcore now fuck supreme im an ape

Bape is worse.

ayy lmao those are fucking boy scout troop number patches

is this shirt redpilled in a way so subtle no person who describes themselves as redpilled could ever think of it

This imo is the redpill equivalent for antifa, though for us enlightened ones it's an obvious subversion of the truth. The only way it could work is with a maga cap, shirt tucked into chino khaki pants and black combat boots. That's the only way to communicate what you're saying your post

holy fuck lol i just noticed this. so much for me being an eagle scout.

I don't really care I just wear the clothes not care for the company per se. This is stupid though.

Well, how will you defend yourself in the WAYWT threads?

I wear mostly subtly branded stuff like pocket tees and jeans. Growing out of graphics in general but I have a couple.

as much as I like supreme, and it's history, art/culture roots/connections I have to say, this season is absolutely disgusting.

why do all trump supporters type like him? no originality! sad!

Wasn't that t shirt released years ago?

>I remember Telnyashkabro making some in snowcamo
That was Karst camo, meant for use in Serbia-Montenegro

End of last season

>no box logo in lookbook

shit

I'm not a Trump supporter (I didn't support any of the main 4 candidates) but thanks for putting your dick where it doesn't belong

dude 666 lmao
fuck drumpf, i love obama and satan

Ditto

How heavily triggered you guys are makes me really want that fucking parka

Can't wait for the waywt's

It'll be like 220$ I hope you're cool with wasting it on something you can make yourself with a chink factory for much less. And it's ugly

>Can't wait for the waywt's
Yeah me too, so that I can laugh at a retard who wears this "lit" piece.

>tips supreme fedora

I don't think anyone who dresses for themselves posts in the waywt

>I'm so different and cool

This is true. Individual anarchism is the ultimate "red pill".

Are you implying that $220 is a lot to spend on a jacket? Lmao

nobodies triggered really but honestly what is the appeal of wearing cloths that say dude 666 lmao?
im sure your highschool friends will think you're mysterious and kewllll but everybody else is laughing at you

I knew some faggot was gonna think this. No, but I am saying it's a waste. Why waste 220$ on this?
Uh...k?

You knownit may be cool in school if you aren't fedora-king there already, but everyone >20 will look retarded and juvenile in it. You aren't kid anymore, dress your fucking age to not end up in cringe-thread.

holy shit, is supreme sending us a cryptic message that we need to decode thru their sick threads? i think thery may be implying obama is a messenger of satan. i think there is more to it tho. supreme dropping major blackpills with this season. holy shit this is lit.

I'm 21 & all my friends are black and/or hipster & when I do get laid it is consistently with art hoe types
All this combined garbage considered, can I get away with wearing this jacket?

Because it's an easy way to communicate their ideas to other retards

What's wrong with the Obama stuff?

Honestly though that is a piece that you absolutely shouldn't buy, the milsurp model is way fucking better quality and the Supreme version will run you probably over 200 bucks if not 300

Remember when they gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize and even he was like:
>wtf lol? I haven't done anything yet, I haven't even had time.
And then he continued business as usual ordering drone strikes on brown people.

He bombed 7 countries.

That's A new record for Nobel peace prize winner her :)

See my post hereHoly fuck guys I just found out Supreme is even lazier than I thought. TWOTHOUSANDNINE

Did you just find out that supreme copies all their designs? I saw some old dude in NH with camo pants that had the same pattern that was on that levi's collab they did a few years ago.

I would buy it if they put they dullest franchise pasta instead of whatever text that is