Why can't the billionaire leader of the free world find someone to give him a better haircut and spray tan?

Why can't the billionaire leader of the free world find someone to give him a better haircut and spray tan?

>not having your own branded hairstyle
I bet you're only a millionaire, pleb

Because there is only so much finasteride can do at 70 years old.

what a bad dude

Honestly I think it looks pretty good considering he's 70. Don't understand why everyone tries to pick on it.

>Don't understand why everyone tries to pick on it.
jewish mind control

This, honestly. He's not wrinkly and he's not saggy. He's puffy, which, if you have to choose one of those three, puffy is probably the way to go.

Supposedly he has extremely high testosterone for a man his age. Could that be why he's not a wrinkly old fuck?

Trump is actually the sexiest president we've ever had

even the so called leader of the free world dont want to have white skin lmao cumskins on suicide watch

>average non cumskin right here

>Don't understand why everyone tries to pick on it.

it looks weird so people make fun of how it looks weird. that's a difficult concept for you?

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOUS BE SAYIN
*steals bike*
WE FINNA
*eats fried chicken*
DAT WE WUZ
*rapes*
KANGS N SHEEEEIT?

I'd appreciated it if you toned down the racism.

>not finding bill Clinton and Obama sexy af

Kys

>Yeah cumskin whiteboi tone down them raycism

how new?

indians are so fucking ugly why even try?

kek hope you´re baiting

anti white racism is fresh and novel, standard racism is trite and belongs on /b/

Trump dresses terribly. Just look at his suits
>ties are too long
>baggy as fuck pants
>always wrinkled
>drooping hem
>shiny as fuck
>soft shoulders on his jackets

Joe Biden is 4 years older than Trump and looks at least 5 years younger than him. And he's much better dressed.

Trump looks like he's in his late fifties dude, Biden has very clear spots and wrinkles.
Think what you may about the man but he looks incredibly young for his age.

>Trump looks like he's in his late fifties dude
he most certainly does not. What kind of 50 year olds do you know?

Biden looks older because of his gray hair and skin, but he looks more in shape and generally healthier, as in, he would be able to walk up a few flights of stairs

>fresh and nove
Lol 10 yearss ago sure, right wing idealism is the new counter culture and will be until it takes over academia, hollywood, mainstream meteor andthe politicial elite.

>he looks more in shape and generally healthier
This.

Having said that, Trump looks fairly vigorous.

What people don't realise is that he went to military school in the 1960s, at a time when everyone was growing their hair out. So the weird overgrown sidepart we see today has its roots in trying to grow a military cut as long as humanly possible - and then grow it even longer after graduation.

this, but I'd like him to try pic related for a day to fuck with the MSM

that whole "conservatism is the new counterculture / punk rock" is the most embarrassing idea ive seen on twitter in a long time

I've been saying it for years, so have a lot of other people, the only way you could deny it is if you were a desperate liberal who still wanted to be cool and edgy. You've probably just heard it now because the mainstream meteor guy started saying it.

Kek all those people who's job it was to just stop this one man, and they failed. Trump didn't even have the support of the party he hijacked until like 80% way through the general election.

you .. literally have no idea what counterculture means if you think the belief in conservatism is in any way that lol

Right wing idealism isn't strictly conservative, you brought up conservatism. you .. are an idiot if you think something can simultaneously be the dominant culture and the counter culture. The huge group of youth that the media branded the alt-right isn't conservative but they are very right wing.

yeah trump is pretty cute especially for being 70 i think the only thing that could make him better looking would be a bullet in between his eyes

Ah yep the classic counter-cultural punk-rock desire to maintain the traditional status quo financially / socially / culturally.

You're fucking retarded.

Lol I see how angry it makes edgy leftists seeing they aren't cool anymore. Also see ->

Eh, Trump is pretty ugly when you really look at him and study him and I don't say that as some venomous Trump hater or something.

Biggest thing is that he's clearly obese, but he hides it decently well with his big suits and the fact that he's quite tall.

Despite being a very ugly elaborate comb over, the hair makes him look younger and more energetic than he would be without it. Hair has a startling power to create this illusion. William Shatner is 85 and his hair makes you forget this, but if you visualize him without it, yeah he looks like my grandfather.

Trump's baggy chin is also unappealing.

>lel u mad? xD
Alright.

>The Conservative Revolutionaries based their ideas on organic rather than materialistic thinking, on quality instead of quantity, and on Volksgemeinschaft ("folk-community") rather than class conflict and "mob rule". These writers produced a profusion of radical nationalistic literature that consisted of war diaries, combat fictional works, political journalism, manifestos, and philosophical treatises outlining their ideas for the transformation of German cultural and political life. Outraged by liberalism and egalitarianism, and rejecting the commercial culture of industrial and urban civilization, they advocated the destruction of the liberal order, by revolutionary means if necessary, in order to make way for the establishment of a new order, founded on conservative principles. The movement had a wide influence among many of Germany’s most gifted youth, universities, and middle classes.

>LOL HE CALLED ME MAD now I can abort the conversation without looking as retarded as I am. It's okay though, look at the big picture buddy. Counter cultures are healthy for society, if they didn't spring up pic related would be just around the corner. The pendulum swings back and forth to keep society in check.

A right-wing tweet mocking LGBTQ communities is a strange example to pick for 'just around the corner', as if support of pedophilia is in any way a cultural consensus anywhere on the left or right. In other words, you can't use an obvious right-wing joke tweet as indicative of left politics and then use that as a model to take a stance against the left, because this is generally called an obvious example of a strawman argument.

It's interesting that your first reaction is to consider that image homophobic.

It's almost as if ironclad promotion and support of homosexuality leads to desensitisation towards more extreme sexual deviations.

In fact, if a Clinton government were to promote the idea of pedophilia as a mild illness requiring a short stint of rehab and art therapy, you would be completely silent on that subject. Because criticising it would be a republican thing to do. Maybe you wouldn't like it. But you would dislike it very quietly, and never in public, due to your priorities in life.

What? The tweet's shit because it says gay and trans acceptance is only a couple steps behind pedophilia acceptance. I commented on that obvious implication and you're acting like I imagined the implication myself. I don't like Hillary either so I have no idea what you're talking about there.

Dude your only criticism of the left so far is, mystifyingly, 'BUT PEDOPHILES' rather than anything the left actually stands for, so I'm out.

It's shit because it says something that you disagree with, despite the obvious logic involved.

You do realise that there are pre-pubescents being encouraged to sexually transition? Or do you not like realising that, and prefer talking about what the left stands for, such as complaining in a pedantic manner? Maybe your thoughts are completely silent on certain subjects too. Wouldn't want to agree with republicans, or generally people on the right.

Trump is fashionable.

Deal with it.

whats photoshop?

>Joe Biden is 4 years older than Trump and looks at least 5 years younger than him.
you must be seriously retarded