Hey Veeky Forums what's the best very cheap pair of lightwash denim I can get for palewave/goshacore fits...

hey Veeky Forums what's the best very cheap pair of lightwash denim I can get for palewave/goshacore fits. something not too baggy but not tight either.

Other urls found in this thread:

puerhomme.co.kr/m/product.html?branduid=449950&xcode=022&mcode=014&scode=&type=Y&sort=order&cur_code=022014&GfDT=bm1+W14=
topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTermScope=3&searchType=ALL&viewAllFlag=false&beginIndex=1&langId=-1&productId=27078761&pageSize=20&defaultGridLayout=3&CE3_ENDECA_PRODUCT_ROLLUP_ENABLED=N&searchTerm=TM69B14OMST&productOnlyCount=1&catalogId=33056&productIdentifierproduct=product&geoip=search&x=25&searchTermOperator=LIKE&sort_field=Relevance&y=11&storeId=12555&qubitRefinements=siteId=TopManUK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tailored levis 501?

i may get bashed for this, but i got some thick h&m skinny( its actually more like slim) jeans, and they just costed me 25€. If you dont want H&M, probably levis will have it

>palewave/goshacore
cancer

but levis 501

puerhomme jeans for like $20 on current sale. Amazing quality, much better than Acne or Nudie.

Where the fuck are you finding those prices

How is the rise on those? I want a pair of high-waisted skinny jeans and was thinking of getting 501s tailored.

puerhomme.co.kr/m/product.html?branduid=449950&xcode=022&mcode=014&scode=&type=Y&sort=order&cur_code=022014&GfDT=bm1+W14=

Yeah, they're "high waisted", that's why I prefer them to normal skinny/slim jeans. (it's fucking difficult to find reasonably priced high waisted skinny jeans)

any way to navigate site without moon runes?

If you have twig legs like me, I really recommend H&M 360 stretch skinnies two or three sizes up. They become normal-rise and look fantastic, they stack really well. I always get ten people asking me where to get my jeans and it's only after I answer that they're H&M do they pretend to dislike them

Last a really long time too

Kek fucking Chinese bootlegs

Buddy, these are $224 USD
How bad at currency conversion are you?

Fuck, I'm a retard never mind
Forgot that different asian countries have different currencies

>2017
>not fluent in at least 17 languages
just send the link to a shipping agent of your choice and let them do the rest, it's worth it. They're ridiculously skinny though, might be a good idea to size up depending on your BMI.

How can you "forget" something as simple as that?
>Forgetting Canada and the US have different currencies

I was using hyperbole to indicate just how stupid my mistake actually was

So hey they're selling this for the equivalent of $56 USD
There's no way in hell it's legit, right? I might order anyways

It's all fakes, but they even use the same Japanese materials for some of their stuff. Check Reondistrict for international shipping of most items.

No it's not legit and it's a fucking meme
Like an actual meme you're wearing a meme
fucking memesters wearing vêtements

I'm not interested at all in the logo, I'm just looking for a sweatshirt or sweater with overly long sleeves because it's CUTE

Can you recommend me any non-fashion victim alternatives?

Just cop if you genuinely like it, only autists will care for the logo

The logo was making me hesitate before I even posted, it matters to me just a little

And a cheaper option would be appreciated if it exists too

Here we go, that's better

COS might be worth a visit as well, got a very nice oversized sweater in pink from them for ~50€

Any idea which one, specifically?

Seems to be out of stock, the knitted one is very similar. With COS you never know what kind of quality you'll get, I'd just check out your local store.

These are Levis 510's in a lighter wash. I wish they were a little lighter, hopefully they fade a little in the sun. They fit fairly loose for "skinny jeans", but not too baggy, a lot like 511's.

>Levis 510
could you give me an exact link to what they are they look neat

American eagle

People still don't know that Levi's jeans fits change more with the wash/color than with the model number?

There are super loose 510s and super tight ones.

Poor people go away

this
fuck levis

you dumb-ass, i was kind of excited for getting such a nice pair of pants for 20

They are, I was initially wrong

I'm satisfied with me

Leave board

I love the belt like that but no so fucking thick or short geez

you fucking leave mate, op said very cheap

w2c

Our Legacy has one out for this season that seems to be pretty much the perfect slim cut.

Vetememes or Reondistrict

Sorry to glom onto your thread OP, but where would a girl find light wash high waisted jeans? Honestly considering dropping 90 bucks on American Apparel ones since I have their high waisted short and they fit very nicely.

Thoughts?

All of you guys need to make a few runs to local thrift stores. Honestly, it's the best place to shop palewave if that's what you're looking for. Plus, the jeans are already worn in so they're usually soft after a good wash.

>used jeans
>used clothing in general
>especially used CHEAP clothing
lol

oh no... I'm a poor student and can't afford $220+ jeans that look exactly like thrift jeans, guess I'll have to not eat for two weeks to get a pair of fancy jeans made to look not fancy.

Honestly dude, it doesn't really matter to me because I'm comfy in whatever I wear. I guess that's funny to you? haha oh well. Stay comfy bro

This thread is talking about buying fucking levi's you degenerate
Kill yourself

Too harsh for palewave buddy. Take it easy! :)

Tried them on and I looked like a frog in those

topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTermScope=3&searchType=ALL&viewAllFlag=false&beginIndex=1&langId=-1&productId=27078761&pageSize=20&defaultGridLayout=3&CE3_ENDECA_PRODUCT_ROLLUP_ENABLED=N&searchTerm=TM69B14OMST&productOnlyCount=1&catalogId=33056&productIdentifierproduct=product&geoip=search&x=25&searchTermOperator=LIKE&sort_field=Relevance&y=11&storeId=12555&qubitRefinements=siteId=TopManUK

^the wash on these is great and the denim is surprisingly really thick/solid considering that they're Topman.

IDK if Topman redirects to the homepage if you're from another country, if so the product code is 69B14OMST