Tfw 35 and no kids no mortgage no debt in a good relationship have a good job and own a pretty dog

>tfw 35 and no kids no mortgage no debt in a good relationship have a good job and own a pretty dog
this is basically winning the lottery

Other urls found in this thread:

prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf
euvolution.com/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw 23 and all of that
Now I'm just missing my own house, too bad average home price here is like $500k

I am progressing carefully to be in this situation as well.

Better get married fast or you'll be kicking yourself.

I just turned 26 today with a good job job, good money saved up. And I think a lot how about if I don't find a marriable woman in a few years I'm going to die alone.

>no mortgage

So you either live with mom and dad or pay rent. Amazing. Tell us more about all the success you've achieved in life.

>35 years old and still posting on Veeky Forums about success

Yeah, nah brah-brah.

I bought a condo outright actually. nice projection though

... what? Why?

Men can have children for as long as they're alive, they don't have a biological clock like women do.

People of all ages post here dumbass. Veeky Forums was 18yo+ when it was created in 03 which means most oldfags are in their 30s. Idk why I even responded to you but yeah you're a retard.

Nice going OP. Is your GF also in a similar position? I met a 35 yo newly wed recently and she seemed like an entitled cunt

>People of all ages post here dumbass

No... They really don't. This is LITERALLY a "business board" for NEETs. According to the last big poll ~50% of the users here are unemployed(either in college or neither in college nor working).

I really struggle to see why anyone moderately successful would come here of all places to discuss anything.

>Veeky Forums was 18yo+ when it was created in 03 which means most oldfags are in their 30s

And those rules were NEVER followed.

Moot was under 18 when he started Veeky Forums, so he didn't even follow his own rules.

This board is a joke, no one successful comes here. We've had all sorts of people claiming "success" but when asked to show proof they all quickly flaked.

Pic related, show me a successful person who would purposely come to Veeky Forums for business and finance advice.

>never married, no prospects
>permanent bachelor if you know what I mean */limp wrist/*
at least SJW made society more accepting of your kind, op?

>struggle to see why anyone moderately successful would come here of all places to discuss anything

I don't know how you define moderately successful, but I've been coming to Veeky Forums for a decade, that hasn't changed regardless of how successful or unsuccessful my life is at the moment. Now that I actually have money to invest, this board is relative to my life. I don't take anything here seriously without additional research but it's still fun to browse through.

This board/website makes you dumber, you actually become LESS knowledgeable than when you first started coming here.

same here no dog and gf got the spiral so no kids either.

Whatever just fuck off so we can get back on topic I don't really give a shit about some retarded poll and your screenshot desu senpai. BTW I graduated with a degree in finance with a 3.92 GPA and worked in IB at a MM bank for 2 years and now trade my personal account so I don't need proof that only NEETs post here because that's not true. I was only pointing out that older people post here too man which is clearly true so srsly fuck off with all that other bullshit.

>BTW I graduated with a degree in finance with a 3.92 GPA and worked in IB at a MM bank for 2 years and now trade my personal account

And you just happened to come here to Veeky Forums to discuss all the great financial opportunities with Trump Coin, Pepe coin, and shit like GXY as well as all the penny stocks in the robinhood general, correct?

So why are you here then if you think this place is so shitty? It doesn't make any sense.

>BTW I graduated with a degree in finance with a 3.92 GPA and worked in IB at a MM bank for 2 years

What school did you graduate from BTW?

Do you mind posting a timestamped photo of your degree? (inb4 you stop replying or say that it would take too much time and you have nothing to prove)

Hey dude so are you back from your business with the board of directors at Trump Coin, yet?

Could I see that timestamped degree yet?

>35
>no kids
is this on purpose?

im about to be 27 and would like to have a kid in next 1-2 years. i dont want to be mistaken as my kids grandparents or be to old to play with them.

Tbh I was waiting for this too

>According to the last big poll

what poll? where?

why would you want kids ever bro

>what poll? where?

On strawpoll, don't have link on hand but i guess if you search for it,....

Oh I found it.

here.

>a 35 year old man whose only successes in life are not being in debt and owning a shitty condo
If you dont have kids, you should have a million saved by 35

>wanting to be a fucking 50 year old man taking your child to elementary school
Disgraceful

You can put me in the full time employed category. About $54k a year starting, good benefits.

that's not that bad senpai. as expected if anything really.

50% students/bums and 50% doing something and earning

dont wanna date myself but started coming to Veeky Forums in like 06' and i was over 18. youre speaking in sweeping generalizations brah

when it comes to struggling to see why anyone even moderately successful would come here: cheap entertainment dude. its free and easily accessible.

You run the risk of having more messed up kids, or at least being so old will usually result in maladjusted kids. I've never met a kid with older parents (around 10 above my gen's parents) who didn't grow up to be furries or have giant fetishes or whatever. You'll get too old to give them the energy that a young parent could provide once you get past about 45. By the time they're 15, you'll be 60, which is a grandparents' level age.

For a business board to only have 25% people actually employed fulltime(with no telling of how much they make, maybe fulltime at McDonalds)... That's pretty bad

>business board
nah

>cryptocurrency shitposting containment and business satire mixed with occasional legitimacy board
fixd

that said 25% employment isnt too bad

Will post tomorrow. I'm not home now.

>preserve the white race
>pass my assets/culture onto
>someone to help me in my old age
>enjoyment of raising children, having pride when they succed.
>giving my parents grandkids to love and spend time on
theres lots of good reasons to have kids breh. have you ever met a person above 50 that was glad they didnt have children?

>I don't find a marriable woman in a few years I'm going to die alone

They are going to throw you to a fucking asylum after they leech your dreams and money.
You are going to die alone anyway

this is basically just an average middle class life op, nothing special...

>have you ever met a person above 50 that was glad they didnt have children?
it's something people don't say out loud so to avoid weird looks.

This makes a lot of sense.

Kids are demanding and cost quite a bit of money.

I guess kids are only worth it if you have a really good job and know how to spend your money

According to the last big poll you are a fag friendo

you forgot
>having to pay child support until they are out of college

>If you dont have kids, you should have a million saved by 35
delusional NEETcuck

If you can make 100 grand a year sure

>tfw I'm 22 and all of that, too bad I'm missing my own house and hate dogs

and women

The Yuppie part got me when I saw it a few days back

>tfw 25 and stuck in a dead end job making 40k a year working for my dad
>I wont own the business until hes an old man, hes in his 50s right now
>married and living in a 1 br apartment

How do I get out of this rut? I want to own a 2 bedroom house at the least.

Should I get into stock trading? Could that add a good 20k to my income?

>working for your dad
>dead end
You're probably a useless piece of shit, that's why.

tfw got rid of your debt at 34

Took the words out of my mouth

the faggot is upset he's making more than the average americuck and didn't even have to earn it because Daddy gave it to him for free

suck daddies cock moar

I love my job, when I say dead end I mean I'm not gonna make any more money then I am right now.

hol up

40K is more then what americans make?

I'm an aussie and the average income is around 100k and even that isn't much..

>married with a stable job
If I were you I'd be just fine if my wife was working. In fact, I'd be happier than I am now making $100k with no relationship.

Sure, if you don't count the aboriginals.

Australian pay is very inflated due to your cost of living.

Yeah but we mean American dollars not didgeridoo bux

Your homes for one are double or triple ours

You don't have to lie m8

>Will post tomorrow. I'm not home now.

Back yet bro?

Let's see that finance degree timestamped.

reminder that there is no guarantee you kids will take care of you

I don't plan to take care of my parents

test

>35 and no kids
Good goy, you did well. All those struggles your ancestors overcame in the last fifty thousand years just to bring you into existence and you've consciously chosen (with a little subliminal help from our "kids-are-just-too-expensive" jew propaganda) not to propagate your genes.
Excellent choice. I give you six million thumbs up.
Self-loathing white guilt and demoralization to the extreme of not breeding are critical objectives to our plan to eradicate your race, dumb goyim.
>inb4 b-but my house is paid off
Not refinancing to cash out the equity at 4% interest, then putting those funds into the market to make some real shekels. Stupid goy, the whole point of owning a house is to deduct the interest.

>bought a condo
what a waste of dubs
>didn't buy a house
>muh condo association rules
>can't make alterations to the exterior
>has to pay monthly condo fees
>condos appreciate less than homes
MFW repairs are made to your neighbor's roof and you get whacked with the assessment costs

Excellent points but you're wasting your breath on these brainwashed Millennial nu-males who have been indoctrinated with jew propaganda.
The jews have convinced White and East Asian males that it's better to squander their twenties playing vidya instead of marrying and raising a family. These fuckers just want to waste their lives smoking weed, eating microwave pizza, debating atheism, snacking on Doritos, shitposting on reddirt, and masturbating to Japanese anime.
It's game over for our civilization, and the dawn of the apes is almost upon us.

earn your dad's respect by studying basic accounting if you don't already understand the biz's financials inside and out.
read everything you can about sales and marketing then put that knowledge to good use to increase revenue.

>Excellent points but you're wasting your breath on these brainwashed Millennial nu-males who have been indoctrinated with jew propaganda.
>The jews have convinced White and East Asian males that it's better to squander their twenties playing vidya instead of marrying and raising a family.

>Not like me, I am an enlightened ALPHA MALE, instead of having children I post on an anime imageboard telling people THEY should have children and stop doing all these degenerate activities instead

Tell me. How many children do you have?

>These fuckers just want to waste their lives smoking weed, eating microwave pizza, debating atheism, snacking on Doritos, shitposting on reddirt, and masturbating to Japanese anime.

feels good mang. white wymyn aren't worth saving

>someone to help me in my old age
people who have kids just to take care of their senile, alzheimers-ridden self in 30-50 years are scum.
>having pride when they succed.
it's almost as scummy as vicariously living off of someone else's success

Hey bucko how many kids do you have?

You seem like a very redpilled man posting about the jewish conspiracy and the nu-males and stuff.

How many children do you have? Shouldn't such a redpilled man such as yourself be doing something else other than posting on an anonymous imageboard about how the world is indoctrinated by jewish propaganda?

just two currently but I'm young and plan to have many more.

And you post on an anonymous ANIME imageboard about the Jewish conspiracy cuckolding nu-males or whatever in your off-time from Working and spending time with your wife and children?

How old are your kids? I would imagine you wouldn't have much time at all between raising them(they should be relatively young and a redpilled man such as yourself should know that children need a male rolemodel) - working - and your other hobbies, you do have other hobbies besides posting about Jews, right?

>oy vey, this triggered my jimmies six million times, it's like annudah holocaust. never forget, America belongs to Israel and you dumb goyim were meant to serve us! shalom

You're posting this on one of the most degenerate websites on the internet though.

Shouldn't a redpilled family man be involved in more productive activities? Or is this just on the downtime from your $300k/yr position in a hedgefund?

>conspiracy
what are you doing, rabbi?

Answer the questions please.

How many hours per week do you spend posting on Veeky Forums? How many specifically about the Jews?

How many hours do you spend with your (presumably, young) children? How many do you spend with your wife?

Rough estimates please.

>Don't encourage your white brethren to be fruitful and multiply, that's not productive to our goals, goy.
>Remember, children are expensive and demand LOTS of your precious time, gentiles. You don't want to miss out on TV time and vidya just to babysit, do you???
>Besides, if you really, really want kids, why not choose one of these lovely single mothers who already have children? If you're lucky, she might even come with a biracial child, so you can show everybody how tolerant you are and post pics on FB to brag about your multiculti diversity family
You sure sound a lot like Shlomo, I'd recognize his shit-stirring tactics anywhere.

>>Don't encourage your white brethren to be fruitful and multiply, that's not productive to our goals, goy.

Strawman. I never, ever said that.

>>Remember, children are expensive and demand LOTS of your precious time, gentiles. You don't want to miss out on TV time and vidya just to babysit, do you???

I have never ever said that. I only implied that your time spent on an anime imageboard saving/posting pictures of Jews could be better spent playing with your "children".

>>Besides, if you really, really want kids, why not choose one of these lovely single mothers who already have children? If you're lucky, she might even come with a biracial child, so you can show everybody how tolerant you are and post pics on FB to brag about your multiculti diversity family

>Single mothers
>Multiculturalism
>Facebook
>Biracial children

WHERE are you even getting this from? I've never said that. Anywhere in this thread.

Do you have literal schizophrenia?

Fuck off back to /pol/ you obnoxious cunt.

He literally started making things up that he saw in /pol/ "You rage you lose" threads from a Leftist tumblr page or something and began arguing against it when I pointed out that he most likely does not have children and is not a functioning member of society, in all likelihood.

>Veeky Forums
Check in multiple times a day, probably at least an hour or two everyday, even more on slow days at work or long commutes. Been shitposting for over six years.
>kids
I spend a lot of time with my kids, much more than my workaholic parents spent with me. I'm fortunate because I work in the real estate industry, so I can often pick them up from school and take them to after school activities, like ballet and sports shit.
I always make it a point to have dinner with my wife and kids and we turn off the tv and computers and phones. Every night we have different themes, like Taco Tuesday, where we're all beaner spics and we have to speak in spanish or with a spic accent. My favorite is Friday - Wolfman night. We barbecue outside, like real wolfmen, and whatever we make we have to eat with our hands, no silverware allowed. Then we howl at the moon, like real wolfmen.
>wife
I married young and I chose poorly. I'll admit, I should have been more selective but I went with looks instead of brains. I chose sexuality over personality. Anyway, at this point we're not as miserable as most people but there have been better days.

That's pretty sad.

Don't you think you should have grown out of an anime imageboard by now?

It's a curious sociological phenomenon to watch the white 'anti-white' nu-males come here and try to out-cuckold one another with their tales of concession and impending subservient roles.
I wonder how many Hispanics or blacks who proudly assert their own ethnic self interests are reflexively attacked by other Hispanics and blacks?

>literal
>LITERALLY
>literally
Your beta Millennial nu-male language betrays you.
Helpful Hint: remove these words from your vocabulary. Literally; Toxic; Problematic; Unironically.
Pro Tip: you'll never be as cuckfag as OP.

You seem like a redpilled man, tell me. Why do you come to post on anime imageboard?

Do you believe it's "degenerate", why not?

>all that projecting
All of those delicious Millennial tears born from jelly and butthurt... delicious

>He spent 6 years of his life posting about Jews and Jewish conspiracies on Veeky Forums
>He considers himself not "cuckolded"

>"degenerate"
>putting degenerate in quotation marks
Younger people are always looking for a way to feel "more adult," and there's no better way to do that than to feel smug and "more intelligent" than anyone else. IE: they adopt liberal logic. This usually wears off in their late 20s when they see how stupid they were. IE: they become adults.

Winston Churchill said it best..."Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains."

It's hard not to notice jewish fingerprints on everything poisoning society.

>prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf
>euvolution.com/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
something to cut your teeth on newfag

Thanks for sharing man. I'm really glad I saw this thread and discovered your commentary on life.

>It's hard not to notice jewish fingerprints on everything poisoning society.

And how are you fighting against the Jews in your daily life?

Have you killed any so far?

Meditate on why your way of thinking is so ingrained in you that you feel offended by people who think differently.

Where do you see me offended? I'm just asking questions.

I want to know more. Tell me about the Jewish cuckolding conspiracy.

Your knee jerk defensive mechanism tells me that we're getting through to you though. It's okay, you've been indoctrinated with PC bullshit your entire life. I was the same way. You'll come through eventually.

I have a bit of respect for Israel, honestly, as they're basically a jewish right-wing ethnic nationalist state, and that's my favorite kind of state. They're still a bit of a hazard, though, cause they work with the Jews who run our country.
Because America is a big shabbos goy for Israel.
Don't you know what that means?
Basically, we do all their dirty work, while the kikes control the media (meaning they control the minds of the American public), control academia (so they morph the minds of the American elite), and they fund the government (controlling the power of the American government).
It's all very ugly.

There's nothing necessarily about judaism or jews that is bad.
It's just that the majority of them happen to be terrible people that wish to enslave the rest of humanity.
But it really isn't all their fault though, to be honest. Most people in the world are mindless cattle who deserve to be enslaved, and are incredibly easy to enslave. Its no wonder why they do it.
Once you learn to think like a jew its hard to really hate them.

Tell me more senpai.

I'm almost converted. I'm registering an account on stormfront as we speak

Well done. You've proven exactly why we hate people like you so much. You prefer to apathetically wander through life without seeing what's going on around you and damn anyone who tries to inform you.

>Most people in the world are mindless cattle who deserve to be enslaved, and are incredibly easy to enslave

Please post a picture of yourself. I'm dying to put a face to this incredible edge.

>You've proven exactly why we hate people like you so much

Who's "we"? NEETs on /pol/?

You're a minority in every country, no one agrees with you publicly.

(munches popcorn)

I remember when I used to be like that, boasting about how culturally diverse I was, blaming whites for oppressing the world and being an active "anti-racist".
Oddly enough as I actually witnessed more of the world, learned history outside of what they taught in high schools and woke up to the hypocrisy and double standards white people faced, I realized just how stupid I was being.
There's a reason why people talk about being red pilled, because you are truly breaking free from a mild form of brainwashing.

>being ashamed of your race
You still have a bit of learning to do, young padawan

>I remember when I used to be like that, boasting about how culturally diverse I was, blaming whites for oppressing the world and being an active "anti-racist".

Wait.......

THIS IS A MARKOV CHAIN OF /POL/ SHITPOSTS. I'VE UNCOVERED IT.

No wonder it keeps giving non-nonsensical replies attached with an entirely unrelated image.
This bot is just stringing together /pol/ buzzwords

>>being ashamed of your race
>You still have a bit of learning to do, young padawan

But I thought you said I was Jewish.

Why would I be ashamed of my race?