I just got my Austrian Boots after a long delay from the /k/ommando store, however I don't know how I should wear these...

I just got my Austrian Boots after a long delay from the /k/ommando store, however I don't know how I should wear these, I don't want to come off as too fascist I suppose, any suggestions?

cargo shorts and a polo

Do people really not think of how they are going to wear an item before purchasing it?

All boot related faggotry belongs in the boot general

Full fascist but wear a SHARP patch.

just pop one of these babies on your jacket and you're bulletproof

How is the sizing on these?

Sounds like you should be wearing them with a dress

>tfw my size is out of stock

when are they gonna get moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

any photos of people wearing them? wanna see what they look like before i get them

on a scale of 1-10 how fucking stupid would it be to wear a dyed black flecktarn and these at the same time?

An objectively good look that nobody who isn't aware if this very niche meme would take issue with

this is generally how i wear them, in accordance with our most trusted meme. skinny black jeans go well with pretty much any black boot

would you have to be wearing black pants for it to work tho?

i usually wear 10.5

do i go 43 or 44?

hmm breddy gud

It's only a matter of time before the normies catch onto this meme

size down half a size

It's too weird and dark for normies. And they'd be scared of being viewed as neo-Nazis. I think it's safe for now.

Looks like you have polio

where can I get these jeans?

one i took a while ago

I'll never understand what people see in this fit.

The jacket in particular is just the worst, I don't understand how one picture can inspire a bunch of teenagers to destroy military surplus by poorly dying it.

because muhh terrorwave/fashwave meme
but still its decent

How long of a delay we talking here? I'm still waiting on mine... The two weeks a year that the south is cold and rainy and I'm gonna miss optimal boots usage.

?
This shit was all over Veeky Forums in 2012/13. We've come full circle.

Thanks m8!

pretty sure you just have shit taste

I thought the pics on the bottom was Hebrew or some fucking writing lmao

Would be way better if he didn't cuff the jeans and they fell just to the ankle with no stacking

Would be best if he tucked them in with enough slack to stack and fold on top of the boot instead of get that sausage-casing look

I think the cuffs look good...

looks good!

Long hair cancels out the fascist look.

Thanks my dude,

>This Heat

Good taste bro

link?

nvm