Explain this trash to me

Explain this trash to me.

A peacoat is a garment that has been in existence for hundreds of years as part of naval tradition and is still popular in certain circles today.

One of the things I don't like about the Internet and especially the current Instagram youth is that it's largely eroded any remaining sense of cultural dress among younger people. Traditionalists still exist, and there's definitely still an element of dressing for a clique, but people of the first world are no longer rooted to any particular location or group and free in their dress. This can and does lead to striking creativity and freedom in personal taste, but in the majority of instances people latch on to the hivemind. Instagram exacerbates this by giving everyone instant access to cool pictures of cool people wearing cool clothes, which influences them to do the same, ingratiating themselves to their peers who also look at cool people on the internet and solidifying the pervasive sameness of the 21st century.

The result of all this, of course, is that philistines like yourself meander onto the internet without understanding that it is an information-gathering tool perpetuated by billions of people with different tastes and opinions, see something they don't like, and denounce it as OBJECTIVELY (o b j e c t i v e l y) bad. People are different and they like different things, and despite their mainstream resurgence several years ago, there's not really anything wrong with peacoats.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

would look fine if the dude didn't look like a massive shit cunt

Yea I'm tired of the nu-male beards. But you can tell this guy is soft and lived his whole life bitch made ,which is good. If I saw this guy in the street, I would instantly know that I could dominate him.

The pea-coat itself is a staple in mens fashion. It has been around for 70 years and will continue to be a staple for men's outerwear. Pea-coats are very stylish and a good choice for fall wear.

Tragic thing is he'll never know why this looks bad

But it doesn't look bad at all.

that's a great example of funposting, I imagine that guy had a big smile on his face typing that out, and that positivity makes me happy. I think we can all learn something from this, you shouldn't take every aspect of life so seriously.

This looks seems very generic to me.

Unfortuantely for the rest of the populace, if you wear streetwear, MFA, punk, skater, you're stil considered streetwear

This is very true actually

I like these kinds of shitposts in the right context, very wholesome

>smooth, gelled hair
>rough beard

is it weird that this bothers me so much?

Kys.

Glasses, beard and hair compensate for lack of bone structure

It looks generic because it's regular clothes.
It doesn't look bad at all.

Yea I guess so.

What I should remember "Generic Clothes" != "Bad"

i get he's wearing a cringe reddit tier fit but i would absolutely 110% let this dude plow my ass

Even though this was Veeky Forums 2010-2012 but no one ever really talks about that

>Glasses, beard and hair compensate for lack of bone structure

As a cuck-faced guy with a short beard I feel like people are unfair to us.
100 years ago I would have been eating meat off the bone, chewing tough cuts of meat and drinking water with no birth control hormones in it. I probably would have a decent jawline.

It's kind of scary to see how many cuck-faced guys are walking around, though. It's no wonder that society is so female-dominated and so few white kids are walking around.

lmao pathetic Ameritard as usual

years ago I would have been eating meat off the bone, chewing tough cuts of meat and drinking water with no birth control hormones in it. I probably would have a decent jawline.

no, you wouldn't have

guy who doesnt care about fashion enough to spend thousands on it and discuss it on japanese animated films forum but still puts some effort into his appearance

I'm not really sure why pea coats were ever a trend a few years ago. They're like the fedora of coats.

Intelligent justified opinions ew you have no place on Veeky Forums

>no, you wouldn't have

Think about this. You must see how many of these chinless guys are walking around, right? All these people that need extensive orthodontics?
Do you think everyone just spontaneously mutated to that in the last couple of generations?
It's environment and diet.

It's literally not, you fucking mongoloid. Chewing doesn't improve your jawline. There's no hormones in the water. You even mention white people specifically in your other post. Do you think non-whites don't drink water or something?

People have always been ugly.

I've got a peacoat that looks smashin on me. Eat my poopoo, OP

I've got a navy peacoat exactly like that one that my dad was issued in the navy

I wish I could get it tailored a little but it'd be expensive as fuck

It's normies saying "Wow, coats are so cool, but I want a more casual one so I can look smart and stylish"

Funny enough THE non-hat fedora item is now less cancerous than the classic peacoat

>THE non-hat fedora item

meant the trenchcoat, of course

I've seen both pretty nice looking peacoats and absolutely hideous peacoats that make people look like idiots.

I have one of these. people like it and treat you well if you wear one.

nothing wrong with it.

gotta hate the nu-male face. die, you fucking leftwing normie.

What price does a decent pea coat usually go for?