CHINESE HATE THREAD

is there anything that ruins a brand faster than becoming popular with dumb chinks who have too much money?

these days I am seeing more and more unironic Chinese posters on Veeky Forums, and the board is suffering as a result.

even blacks co-opting a look doesn't kill style as fast as chinks do. Chinamen are literally the niggers of the fashion world

(japanese and to a much lesser extent koreans are fine. It's only new money chinks with no aesthetic sense this thread is concerned with)

Chinese new money just throw their money at shit. Literally saw this objectively ugly fat Chinese guy with
> fat cheeks, no jawline
> glasses
> acne
> joggers
> geobaskets
> teal herschel backpack
> blue beats headphones
> rottweiler t shirt
on my campus, and I had to buy a noose for myself. Later Veeky Forumsgots

Thought this was gonna be a thread by that Igor loser, whining about his inferiority complex to chinks.

Still, I agree. They buy the gaudiest pieces usually of higher end stuff to flex and 9/10 they have no interest in fashion as a whole they just want to flaunt their wealth.

To be honest, I can't blame em. If I had money I'd flaunt, not extremely gaudy shit but I'd wanna show off at times, either way they do kill brands.

>is there anything that ruins a brand faster than becoming popular with dumb chinks who have too much money?
A brand becoming popular with nigger rappers. No, I don't mean niggers as in black people, I mean niggers as in dicks who believe they have a stake in fashion because they have access to google, grailed and large amounts of money to throw at things to appear cool or 'in the know'. Chinese do it to appear wealthy; how often do you see new money Chinese wearing N(N) or UC? They want branded gaudy clothing accociated with Western affluence, usually from the past century; Versace, Gucci, LV, Supreme and so on.

In my maths class last semester, there was a new money Chinese guy who had impeccable style and could probably seamlessly appear in one of those hazy inspo pictures that get reposted often. My favorite outfit of his was a marcelo burlon t-shirt, some kind of slightly stacked high quality black jeans, and KVA high tops. His facial features and body type were like a slim samurai, and he had the hair bun to support it.

black people don't have enough money to ruin brands

so what if some rappers start wearing something? That's a couple dozen people at best. I've never heard somebody say "I don't want to look like a rapper, I'm not buying this."

But a lot of people think "ewww, brand X? I'm not an architecture student in Vancouver okay"

i was in milan for a couple of days some time ago and the LV store in that big gallery with a glass ceiling is basically packed full of chinks dressed as absolute plebs just buying the shit that has the most visible logo, makes me sick

>Waaaah Y-you have too much money! Reeeee!

Cry more, bitch nigga.

I'm actually wondering if it's even worth it to visit Italy or France at this point.

I just came back from Kyoto at it was an absolute nightmare. Any beauty you could have gleaned from it was sullied by the mobs of feral chinks pushing, yelling, and spitting.

I feel like anything remotely famous has been ruined by Chinese people forever now.

who hurt you

proud chinaman incoming
nouveau riche from any demographic is bad
the chinese are particularly awful though due to their extremely large amounts of them
it really depends on what "killing" a brand is, though
killing it in terms of making it overplayed or whatever, yeah
killing it in terms of financially, no, theyre literally the target demographic for garbage like non-mainline gucci, lacoste, ralph, y3

>But a lot of people think "ewww, brand X? I'm not an architecture student in Vancouver okay"
What kind of logic is this? Ive never heard of this on the internet, let alone real life.

t. Weng Ding Bao, architecture student in Vancouver

t. Wei Bi L'ding Tao Her

I dont live in the northern hemisphere.

That's a fucking shame, I thought it was just rumor that they spit. Shits disgusting, barely wealthy chinks walking around in giant tourist groups defacing Paris (more so) by cackling like a heard of animals spitting and pissing in the streets.

I thought they were a little more dignified.

In terms of overplaying for sure. I mean, if they had taste it'd be different but it's always the same damn hype pieces and hype brands

paris isnt as bad, they only flock to the popular luxury stores and leave most lesser known places alone, youll also rarelly see them in museums and galleries that arent on top of the tourist handbook

u mad haha

spotted the chink

>Be English teacher at university
>Student ratios consist of 97% Chinese and 3% French or other euro/latin qt's
>Intake consists of mostly wealthy Chinese students who's parents can afford the fees
>Come into work, see Chinese students wearing glittery denim jackets all with Yeezy's and studded jeans with a swag baseball caps
>Most days I see a Comme Des Garcons belt or a Gucci sweater in the mix

not everyone. believe me, i hate it when people spit too. but a few bad apples ruin it for everyone's reputation

Well, OP is objectively mad. Isn't that the point of his thread? That he is mad at new money chinks for ruining his favorite brand.

Arabs.

T. Lì Fáng

Whats up with the Americucks obsession with other race?

swc

Chinese student in my uni dress very well but i live in paris

>plebs jealous of increasingly high class Asians

lol they're richer than you and don't care what you think. go back to crying in the jcpenney dressing room.

>Implying I'm not Asian
Guess what? All of Asia hates China too.

>spotted the butt flustered wagecuck.

i hate the fact that they have to form little colonies of their culture in other people's country. like if you love your culture so much why don't you go home ?

the spitting/yelling shit is generally just remnants of the cultural revolution and only really prevalent amongst the 40-60 age range, Chinese youth are doing a lot better with the exception of the new rich fuerdai kids whose parents are the same group of 40-60 year olds mentioned earlier but with a ridiculous amount of money.

>Who's
>English Professor
You're not fooling anyone, idiot.

>westerners getting buttmad about their countries being "colonised"
my fucking sides

lmao, my same reaction

Who the fuck cares.
You could say the same shit for hypebeasts, that they "jump" on your favorite brand and kill it.
>hurr durr fk all hypebeasts too, fk everyone that doesn't look at fashion like muh sekrit cult religion
Grow up man, let people wear what they want.

You're like a little kid that goes around telling others they can't wear supreme because you wear supreme.

>Chinese posters on Veeky Forums, and the board is suffering as a result
Haven't seen any desu. Go to waywt and most of the ppl posting are non-asian. Where are these "Chinese posters" that your talking about?
The cancerous part of Veeky Forums is cringe threads and such similar ones, really can't see any threads of these chinese ppl your talking about.
You're not even giving any example of what they're posting that is so bad, if they even exist.
Do rich chinese kids even browse here? I think not.

请虫灵龙操母亲者,it's fuckin 中国人 hours bitches

Well chinks and mudslimes "ruin" already ruined brands like Gucci and LV since all they need is something recognizable.
Now niggers are much worse as they actually ruin good brands like Undercover or Raf. I mean chinks at leadt aren't pretentious and don't think they are so fashion visionaries.

Well, niggers and to much bigger extent arabs do it too there in Germany.

>place in japan is ruined by the chinese
i don't think you understand how japan works

>he doesn't know about winston crumpington's hidden inverse apostrophe rule of 1798
do you even english language

why the fuck would they want to hang out with you if you think they are stupid chinks? serious question senpai

国に行かなければいけません。

no wonder Americucks are subhuman and despised here

>tfw youre chinese
what should I do lol? not gonna kill myself.
I wear mainly lemaire, sandro, APC, and a bit of archive margiela/cool shit like that I find on grailed. To counterbalance the brandwhore/logo shit that the other asian students wear at my university I'm mindful at all times to never wear memes or logo'd stuff. I was born/raised here though so that might be why I don't feel the need to dress so flashy

are glasses considered unattractive?

no

i'd say they're one of those things that make pretty peoplr prettier and vice versa

fuck this is true.

I study in a eastern european shithole, there's literally 1 chinese guy in faculty

literally comes to uni exclusively in bape, boy london and evisu fucking jeans

man I don't even know, I thought gq bois decked in zara head to toe were bad

어쩌라고 짱깨ㅅㅂ놈아. 네 땅이나 잘지켜 내나라에 꺼지고. ㅈㄹ

P O O R B O I S

O

O

R

B

O

I

S

t. wagecuck jealous of yellow money

> tfw you're gonna call me a chink but I'm not even a chink

>some of them establish knockoffs of established brands and sell them all over the world

Not so fast wang ling

This post is stupid

found the chink