Sup Veeky Forums I want to get nice pen to replace the plastic junk I carry around...

sup Veeky Forums I want to get nice pen to replace the plastic junk I carry around. what are some good ones that a college kid can afford?

Other urls found in this thread:

parkerpen.com/
lastilograficamilano.it/image/cache/data/PENNE_ALTA_RISOLUZIONE/PENNE ALTA RISOLUZIONE/Parker/Jotter/Parker_Jotter_Black-600x200.jpg
pentel.co.uk/products.asp?group=3&type=13&pid=121
amazon.com/dp/B002ON02CC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_JCJPybTTT25DS
selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/waterman-waterman-expert-essential-fountain-pen_381-84039299-S0951860/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get yourself a fountain pen bud, like a pilot metropolitan or something.

montblanc

literal pen fedora

yeah this nib style looks fedora

>$250
ummm

if writing comfortably worries you so much, there is a ballpoint and roller ball model too

lamy brushed steel pens.

any Lamy models that aren't plastic are nice.
I enjoy the Lamy Pico. I got the blue one. it's an interesting concept too.

although I gotta say plastic pens aren't so bad.
at least it doesn't matter much if somebody steals them from you. it hurts more if it's a real nice material.

this ones too. I still got an ink pen next to my Pico.
they look great.

or that Studio Fountain right here.

+1

found this pen at the local country club where i caddy, this is what i carry

pilot hitec c
sakura pigma micron
uniball jetstream
zebra f301
pentel rsvp

Zebra F301 is the only pen that matters

parkerpen.com/

this one
lastilograficamilano.it/image/cache/data/PENNE_ALTA_RISOLUZIONE/PENNE ALTA RISOLUZIONE/Parker/Jotter/Parker_Jotter_Black-600x200.jpg

Easy, good, professional.

>black ink

get a bic cristal. youre gonna lose the pen anyway might as well be cheap. plus the bic cristal is in the moma, so thats pretty Veeky Forums

I got you senpai

Go to jet pen dot com, search within your price range, read reviews, choose best one for your needs, use frequently posted coupon. Get nice pen.

>hey user can i borrow a pen
>sure femanon heh here's my classy gold pen say femanon would you like to know all about my classy gold pen like how much it costs or the history of the manufacturer
>nevermind user hey chad can i borrow a pen
>sure babe heres a bic

>Ticonderoga Black Pencil
>Muji Aluminum Pen

That's all you need. I would also recommend Ticonderoga Noir pencils too. Really aesthetic. Pic related.

He's right yeah know

There's a happy medium, have a nice pen, just enjoy your nice pen and not be a pen-douche.
But that's true for any accessory.

i just like pens that write well since i take a lot of notes and write a lot by hand

you can't write with a keyboard you retard, that's typing

>femanon: Hey user can I borrow your pen?
>yeah sure, (gives the backup bic)

Corrected it for you.
On a side note, if you work around other people, know that there are some fucking hobos working or studying around you.
I keep nice pens for myself and have a shitty one lying around to give to people if they ask for one.

Honestly, anyone that deludes themselves in to writing with pens that are "higher quality" than bic are wasting their money. Bics are classics for a reason: they're consistent and good for actually writing.
If you just want to look cool writing with a $50 pen just drop out of college already

Pilot Vanishing Point

Pilot metropolitan or TWSBI eco are good starter fountain pens

>pen
lololol i don't think so m8

Zebra Veeky Forumsm

I'm going with a F701 for that solid metal casing. F301 are also good.

You prolly can get it wherever in the US

Fisher M4B
>clean design
>solid, all metal construction
>ultra reliable, writes everywhere thanks to spacememe technology
>affordable

I went through undergrad and med school with a Lamy Safari and a Kuru Toga. Love them to death. A lot of nostalgia every time I use them.

>being a brainlet that makes mistakes

lmao
whenever someone tells me he does all his work in pen because he almost never needs to erase, I look at his notes and see scribbles and scratches everywhere

until the french qt strikes up a conversation with you because that's the pen they used growing up

ribbed for her pleasure

Uniball Vision

on the other hand I use only this as it is the best writing implement ever created

pentel.co.uk/products.asp?group=3&type=13&pid=121

I use a four ten pen veravndbd

Parker is pretty good IMO, got one from the 90s, pic related. The bottom one is the one I use for uni, a Rexpen model that went out of production.

w2c noir

I like pic related. It comes in a variety of colors, and is a pretty decent pen overall. Nothing premium, but better a lot nicer than some random junk. I've developed a strong preference for its shape and it doesn't break the bank with prices starting at 20$

Dixon Ticonderoga Noir Black Wood

amazon.com/dp/B002ON02CC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_JCJPybTTT25DS

Easy choice. Get a Waterman fountain pen.

I found this on a pub floor a few years ago during uni, and now that I have the money, I'd definitely buy another if I needed it. However, it's not that expensive.

Forgot link: selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/waterman-waterman-expert-essential-fountain-pen_381-84039299-S0951860/

>If you just want to look cool writing with a $50 pen just drop out of college already

obvious bait but they're classics because it's cheap and you're actually a pleb

goat for sketches
i got an expensive carat d'ache
but i have like 20 of these lying around all the time

I got a Pilot Kakuno and it's nice

Western fountain pens with their thick nibs are for monsters who want to waste ink, blotch their paper straight through and cover up their nasty handwriting. Go Japan or go home.

I like these pens, gold looks to gaudy but silver is very neeto