Is it bad to quit a job every month or two if you hate it...

Is it bad to quit a job every month or two if you hate it? I mean is it bad to always search for a better opportunity if you think youre mistreated at the work place?

Nah dude fuck em

>is it bad to always search for a better opportunity

Lol its never wrong to look for a better opportunity in anything

you search for the opportunity while your working and leave when you find something.

But how do you tell employers that?
"Hey ive worked at X for 1 month now and now im looking for a new job with you"

I mean how do i do that? Telling an employer that?

assuming your pic is related if it's a retail position you literally just leave and never talk to them again. if it's something you want as a career you give them your 2 weeks and leave. don't tell them why and as far as I know there are no laws saying you need to wait x amount of months before you quit.

That makes sense, so jobs you can just quit and careers you wanna give a 2 weeks. I see

Holy shit you're going to quit Costco because you feel "mistreated"? Costco is considered one of the best retail employers in the US based on pay, benefits, and how they treat employees. You are not going to make it bro.

Where has anyone said costco nigger?

>costco
I don't know what that guy is talking about but he is right about one thing. You're not gonna make it.

So op are you the guy trying to get a job at costco cause you were fired for being late and had lazy coworkers?

if you do it too much employers will think you cant hold a job

No I am not, I dont even have costco's around me

how will they know if i dont put it on a resume?

its bad to quit but its not bad to move to another job

then how do i move to another job without quitting?

A gap is just as bad. There's no winning.

I guess what I meant to say is gaps in your work history are bad. every employer will ask about them. if you just quit a job without another job to move into it is a red flag when somebody hiring you see you went without a job for X amount of months/years.

Ah yes, gaps. What is the best way to handle a gap?

>"Hey ive worked at X for 1 month now and now im looking for a new job with you"

"So, user, how do we know you won't work here for a month and then walk? Sorry, we're not interested, we want committed employees."

I don't get this. If you don't pay shit and are at least slightly bearable, people probably stick around.

>You bailed on this minimum wage job dealing with shitty people all day; we're afraid you might bail on this less stressful job that pays 5x as much.

Publix is better

Too many businesspeople are entitled Jews or carrying water for massa so he's gon like dem best.

lol dont expect proper treatment with coworkers. if youre a wage cuck

Find someone you know is a good liar and knows a bit about 'x' and use them as a "former employer" who was your manager/boss

They will lay you off without hesitation if it's in their best interest, likewise you should quit without hesitation if it's in your best interest.

unless you want to use someone at the job as a reference.

This.

this is the best representation of the modern work force. We've completely lost loyalty and pride for what we do or where we work. And likewise, employers have to. I don't know if it's good or bad, it's just interesting.

It's fucking horrendous for both parties

You are correct, except it's the other way around - employers essentially treat employees like cattle, and thus employees have no pride or loyalty.

Paternalism died, then H.R departments and staffing agencies sprung up in it's place.

I was layed off from my last job because I was deemed too slow because I wouldnt cut corners and do shit work, along with me refusing unsafe work practices and injuring myself, the instant they got slow I was gone.

Right now Im in the middle of appealing my denied workers comp claim

>New job
>"We match 401k up to xx%"
>Join
>Find out full vesting period is 5 years
>Don't even get 25% vesting until 2 years.

fuck everything

If its just some bullshit wageslave job like your pic related or similar, it doesn't matter. They don't give a shit about you. Deal with it just long enough to get some experience, then take a higher position elsewhere. Rinse and repeat.

Make up a company

Tell them you tried to start a company

I have a sketchy employment history and not one interviewer has asked or cared and I continue to get jobs. Maybe I'm lucky? I find that most are understanding.

Really? they like to hear, "tried"? Will they ask for proof?

How long is just enough? I dont even want to be a wageslave in general

>this less stressful job that pays 5x as much

"user, you have a month's experience in a shitty retail job. What makes you think you're cut out for this high-paying low-stress job when your boss has applied for it with more skills?"

>ITT: millennials who don't understand hardwork

Elaborate then

In the USA. employers are the ones dropping the ball.

Worker productivity hasn't really declined, but wages have been stagnant and benefits are complete shit.

bump

bump

people will say millenials can't hold a fucking job but they've grown up with the internet

they know how fucked up the world is. fucking feel entitled kids. trust me. don't sell yourself short when you have to work 40+ hour a week the rest of your life. just have experience to back it up.

Op here, I ended up quitting today

Of course you did. You felt mistreated. Don't let those mean employers hurt you, user.

Did you have something else lined up? Or are you just gonna skate on down to the local video game store and get a job there instead?

How do you guys go about asking to take over someone else's job for a higher pay.
>work nights making 12.20hr
>some day guy works normal shift (7-4) then after a few hours comes back to clean the offices
>came off that he doesnt really want to do it
>he gets a separate check to do this every week
>want to do this on top of my job so I can make more
>thinking of asking to see if I can do this and request 22.50hr to do both jobs

Do you guys think this is fair? With him having been there for so long, I figure he makes around 16-18hr plus at the very least 10hr every-time he cleans the offices. Is this a fair request to make if im trying to enter the middle class without having to waste 10000000k to get a degree in some retarded field?

Fascetious?
I'm applyingbto places now, preferably something like a waiter or something because thats where I can shine my avid personality

Congrats

American labour laws are as weak as their beer. The recession recovery is dying off because of that. Nobody's got any fucking money, and they keep fucking borrowing it and lending money to people who can't afford to pay it back.

no. keep the good jobs with cool people

it's hard to find a good job sometimes. the second I determine that I'm working with idiots, I leave the next week