Veeky Forumsdes

>you are working on a pair, aren't you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

unsanforized.3sixteen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dumb questions coming in;

>my Levi's 501's are baggy and wide on the legs, but they fit really well around the waist, should i jump in a bathtub like people tell me, wash them, or get them hemmed?

i've done this and it works. will shorten them a big though

I got a pair of raw jwnz from like 2012 or something I skate in occasionally
Never bothered with the autistic no washing or shit, just threw them in with other clothes every time
They are pretty faded at this point tho

just took another piss on mine

what's the length like? if you don't mind shortening the leg length a bit, you can do a tub soak. i'd avoid any pre-mature washes

Yeah they're quite lengthy desu, i should probably get them shortened?

up to you, i prefer to keep denim long for the stacks. i would still do a tub soak first though since it'll shorten it a bit and narrow down on the thighs at the same time, they'll feel more snug around the waist for a bit but it'll stretch after a few wears

Do i just jump into a tub with them on, wait until they're wet, just walk around with damp jeans and then hang them afterwards?

wear them till they dry

you could spurg out and wear them while you soak + till they dry. I just turned them inside out, laid them in a tub. the hotter temp water you use the more it'll shrink. you can google for some soak guides, unsanforized.3sixteen.com/ ain't a bad place to start

aight, so just drop the black pants into a tub of hot water, take them out, and wear them around? will do.

i put them on commando style and sit in a hot bath for half an hour or something, then wear them till they dry. But yeah, submerging them for a while alone will work, too.

getting a little crispy

wash them, then have them tailored

Levi's 510. I know they aren't raw I know that very well. But fades are possible and I've seen the results and it's goat. I wore them for a year and then didn't wear them for a year and now I'm wearing them to work and since I'm a waiter who's always moving Im optimistic about the results.

Alright, thanks for helping, i bought these pants as my main raw-denim-type jeans.

do it user, fades aren't exclusive to raws. these are some naked and famous skinny guys which are non raw

your fault for buying levis my man

Ye. My ass blew out before the crotch.

i'd blow your ass out desu

don't wear them until dry, it will stretch out the knees and you'll end up with knee bags

"working". Been just wearing them for 3 years. Expected more, desu, but I suppose the fit wasn't the best. I'm considering getting the legs more tapered and narrowing the leg opening by 30%. Bad idea after all this time?

no way, I'm keeping my anal virginity.