Most effay uni majors

What is the most effay major to study in university?

History and Politics.

Philosophy

bump because I wanna know if my major is effay

>tfw too dumb for stem but work ethic is too shit to have a chance at employment in a competitive humanities field

chemical engineering

anything non humanities, aka all engineering/stem + econ/business at good schools

>engineering
>effay

Only math and physics are effay stem degrees mate

Mathematics

computer programming might work if you're trying to fit in to the silicon valley hipster/millennial crowd

math and physics are autist tier
chemistry is goat

Philosophy or languages

Im going to agree with this.
Im a dual BS in math and CS at my uni, and I can confirm that the math side is the most effay. Also there are only like 8-12 of us in the math BS program.

Nice try bud, 80% of engineers dress like shit. Not to mention that at least 50% are overweight.

See above. You are essentially engineers who are worse at math. Go make soap.

>languages
Excluding Japanese, yes.

History is p neat. 7/10

f-fashion....

You're asking that which suggests that going to uni is "effffffayyyyyyyy" or whatever. It isn't. It's an exercise in maintaining class hierarchies with "better" unis and shit prospects in whatever you manage to squeeze out of a media and comms degree. But it doesn't matter how shit it is now, because higher education has become so ingrained in particularly the middle classes as something you must do, and there is no alternative. But there are much more worthwhile things you could be doing with your time than falling asleep in morning lectures. Work on a bitcoin farm in central china, build mudhuts in malawi, do some arms trafficking in panama, work in aldi's, just do something else with your time, because it's finite, and you will end up being bored in life at some point, and no one should be bored of life at 19.

>muh late-stage capitalism

I'm 19 and bored of life. How can I do these exciting things? I want to do arms trafficking in Panama or diamonds in Africa or something. How do I start?

>studies computer science and has thinks chemists dress like shit
o i am laffin
chemists are literally the least sperg people in stem apart from biologists
enjoy spending your time with gooks and spergs that spend 90% of their time studying and have no social life at all

I was 21, not 19 when I was bored at life and decided to do some hobby work. Turns out, it was a good idea and I made a business from that idea, so OP has some validity to his statement

Something in liberal arts, that's where all the bitches are

>university
>effay

yikes

Aerospace engineering. Can rock that lunarcore/flightcore

Literally engineering. All of the humanities/arts and sciences majors dress like fucking cucks.
There are many autists in engineering who have zero fashion awareness but it's balanced out by people who do. At least at my school.

Also because there are many Asians in engineering, and Asians are good at being effay.

You know that Aerospace is just applied Mechanical right? And that if you wear anything lunar/flightcore related everyone's gonna laugh at you.

Just become a pilot

>implying I'm not going head the R&D department once my friend opens his start-up

We got this shit planned out senpai

> applied mechanical
Jesus christ you are autistic

That's why the course load for aerospace is twice as hard as mechanical, right?

>abandon your nice country and privileged lifestly and go to shit countries with people doing shit jobs they probably dont wanna do but dont have much of a choice and tell them youre doing it for fun

Most caucasian thing ive read

any specialized biology is p cool

If I wanna start making custom clothes or maybe starting a small line would studying design as a minor be a good choice?
Or do I need to go full out in a Jew York design school?

w2c fish?

OK you got me on that one. Pretty much all of the CS students at my uni dress like absolute trash. But I never said they were effay. I only mentioned the math majors. You're argument is irrelevant.

Go make soap.

wow you're just shit outta luck then

they are all either bearded fat fedora conservatives or 6/10 girls that want to get into law school

all retards with led zepelin tees and running shoes, with that one that thinks they're effay b/c they wear kinda slim jeans and a dumb sweater

only if the'yre savant-tier. they will all be tucked back in some office doing finance bullshit soon enough, which is not effay, unless you can pull off some blackcoffee anime depression look
Effay should be some esoteric level shit - experimental linguistics, post-modern organizational theory, Latour inspired film studies, marxist sociology

is medicine effay

aerobro here. futuristic cozy core is my endgame

Lawyers are pretty effay (the ones that make decent money at least)
so law students would be pretty effay

Doing what you want to do.

Doesn't matter, medicine students are never seen outside of the library and internships

I went to culinary school, developed a drug problem, and now i live in my parents attic.
im effay

is graphic design effay

I peed in that pond once.

On topic I'm in physics but it's not very effay

Doing an integrated PsyD, get at me

international relations

film

this desu

What uni you going to? I went full retard and took a gap year, plus I'm poor, so I'm stuck at community college for my AA before I move on to uni.

get ready to make like, no money at all.

The most effay student is a non medical doctorate student of any type.

Economics or finance are the only right answers

>reads a tumblr post about foucault once

> quant, tech, engineering, law, medicine
Physics majors are the most effay, just behind mathematics. You must be a brainlet shitskin if you think like that.

I was thinking about double majoring in either psychology & economics, or psychology & anthropology. Which is more Veeky Forums? Which is just plain better? Should I just choose a single major?

>Effay should be some esoteric level shit - experimental linguistics, post-modern organizational theory, Latour inspired film studies, marxist sociology
i agree with this, but typically you can't formally major in such arcane fields. arcane specializations in any given field of study though, that's where it's at.

Bio PhD student, cannot confirm.

Finishing a metallurgical engineering Ph.D now, it's aight. Getting paid to go to school is not a bad gig.

in the us you need to get your undergrad first but in other countries sure

unless it's liberal arts, lol gg

Haha :) I feel the same sometimes. I think I want to major in Anthro then move on to Archaeology, but I sure as hell do not want to publish papers.

STEM IS NOT EFFAY
HUMANITIES ARE SLIGHTLY EFFAY
ARTS ARE EFFAY
effay is inversely proportional to usefulness

Math
Financial Math (graduate level)
Philosophy (continental non-leftist, analytical)
Architecture
any of the Fine Arts

>disliking conservatives
>thinking all philosophers are conservatives
I guess leftism really IS a mental disease. Is /pol/ really always right/

>marxist sociology
I dare you to find a more useless and unemployable major. I'll wait.

African American's Studies

Criminology

racist blacks will employ you with that degree. try again

>STEM IS NOT EFFAY
Maybe not for you, Mr. Neckbeard McCargoSandals
Being rich is effay as fuck

Nigga, I did Mathematics. Also rich =/= effay, being able to afford things doesn't give you a fashion sense. Go wank off to your bio deg with your versace manbag.

Brainlets.
If you aren't STEM, kill yourself

Even if you're STEM, if you're doing something memey like Bio you're a brainlet

#aerospaceengineeringmasterrace

This is why STEM isn't effay. Wankery of muh brains.
t. medfag

>going to medicine
Ultimate brainlet tell. Kys.

t. fine art grad

Agreed

Aero is lit. 3 more semesters. going to try to learn french, move to france get a high paying gig over dat way

minus the aerodynamic flows?

Marketing

Rote memorization and formula application truly takes transcendental levels of genius.

I did mathematics too, faggot
Now working in hft
Sounds like you and your friends don't know how to dress OR make money
Go buy some thrift jeans and post in WAYWT

>Engineer
>Thinks he has more than two (2) neurons to rub together for warmth
fkn lol how sad