Welcome to the 21st century

Welcome to the 21st century

what r thooooooooooseeeeeee

I don't even fuck with kanye's shit but these are sick. Too bad the hype will likely kill the stock.

Yeah, I never liked Yeezys. These are more my style.

love myself some fresh bionicles on my feet

Oh fuck

i actually really like these. once chunky shoes are back in style these will probably be really sought after

w2c adidas track pants? are those just the tiros or is it some dumb hype shit?

They're his unreleased Calabasas sweats but you might as well cop Tiros +bh.

Fashion will always repeat itself.

These look NOTHING like the runners

Looks like dad shoe shit but nice shit

finally, the 350 pollution can disappear from teh streetz now

these are sick

Oh god... I remember owning those when I was in 6th grade... 2002 perhaps?

Looks like autism shoes

Absolutely disgusting

Cringelords please go back 2 rehdit

Yeah and away from the place that has nonstop fascistcore, techninja, anime inspo, w2c fakes, and "are vidya shirts" okay threads. Wew.

Sounds like Le Reddit is actually a step up.

Get these plen sneakers off my website reeeeee

/r/streetwear gook pls go

Great original comeback.

My man if people call you /r/streetwear so much that you consider it an "unoriginal comeback" that should be a wake up call

You are a fashion victim which is fine but stop trying to drag Veeky Forums down with you. There's a board that's dedicated exclusively to plans like you. I suggest you go back and stay there

>stop trying to drag Veeky Forums down with you
Not him but fucking kek
r/streetwear is fucking miles ahead of this place, it's funny as shit there are actually people who browse here and think they are on some high horse

go

This /r/streetwear shits on Veeky Forums and yeezy is a dope designer. Anyone who says other wise can kiss my cock

The Raffs are CLEARLY paying homage to that style of early 2000s sneaker. I'm thinking if I could buy like 3 colours of shitty early 2000s sneakers and cut them up and stitch them together. I don't mean that disrespectfully

/r/streetwear dress like a need for speed custom, unironically match their cap with the logo on their t shirt and are known to wear sneaker with lights built into them. please never post again

This bait tho

Do you not fucking browse this board or what?
There is literally no quality content here, I'm not saying r/streetwear is good just that it takes no effort to be better than this place.
And it's better than this place, that is some food for thought.
Nah, don't let the fact that you browse here give you bias, I mean why would you really it's not like you have anything invested in this place.

imagine how bad these are gonna look with skinny jeans

Your stupid "reddit is superior" argumentation is by far the shittiest thing inside of this thread. If you love it so much there because it's all fun and jokes there, why can't you please just stay there and stop ruining other boards.

I wonder who designed these, don't really look like Galway that much

>RRRREEEEEEEEEEE
lmao
I don't know why you defend this place honestly, it takes a good inspection of the catalog to see that this place is just pure shit. I don't even like reddit or browse any of the fashion boards, I'm just saying this place is awful.
> stop ruining other boards
fucking kek
Like this place can sink any lower or discussing about the quality of this board even has any effect. I guess it could have if retards like you first realized it and maybe did something to it.

These look so bad

leave

Off yourself you fucking faggot

You're probably some numale bitchboy from /r/streetwear that copped babbys first screenprinted Supreme trash, or there's even a higher possibility you're an acne ridden gook/redditfag with loads of money blown on shitty streetwear fads ASSC/Adidas boost shit to compensate for your shit tier genetics

Fucking Christ, literally all of you feggits are clones.

The same recycled fits typically include some shitty pop-up brand joggers with your screen printed hypebeast trash and then top it off with your dime a dozen boost instahype trash

Just because reddit provides content faster due to larger access for normies doesn't mean it's "miles ahead" of a Turkish plane trading forum.

Secondly I want you to consider the faggots working at Grailed which remind me of you Reddit fags that I despise so fucking much. Literal fedoracore faggots thinking they're owning the top business in online retail

Regardless of the matter Veeky Forums used to be a great fashion board back in 2011-13 but after 2014 and Instagram/Social media "icons" this shit went downhill fast

I think Raf mentioned the objectified state of fashion in his interview a long time ago.

Nah
>Regardless of the matter Veeky Forums used to be a great fashion board back in 2011-13
>this is what retards actually believe
Veeky Forums was never good
There used to be more focused discussion on designers and clothing here but even that discussion was pretty poor
>Just because reddit provides content faster
How fucking dumb are you
The one thing Veeky Forums does "better" is that it's way faster in producing content and with the discussion but that doesn't mean much when the quality is shit.
>hypebeast fuccboi reditfaggot
Again, none of those but I'm glad I could provide you with something to take your bottled up upset on. Maybe try some other buzzwords while you are at it and you might just hit me.
>I think Raf mentioned the objectified state of fashion in his interview a long time ago.
And here you are being elitist about a fucking fashion forum you browse on, cmon son, put your money where your mouth is at least.

Are you fucking serious? This whole year /r/streetwear has actually been the first and has brought more discussions about fashion and I say that as a longtime Veeky Forumsggot.

Literally when the FW17 Ozweegos leaked, for instance, nobody had a thread on here for a whole week. Redditfags actually made an informative thread before Veeky Forums even could, shocker.

Now back to Veeky Forums, go on the fucking catalog and view how many pathetic lowlife newfags keep baiting this board asking "Which Archaic Phone is most Veeky Forums ?" "What penis girth is Veeky Forums?" "Which submissive position is most Veeky Forums?" "Is he our guy?"

Did you reply to the wrong person m8, I agree with you here Veeky Forums is fucking shit heap, always was and always will be.

Don't forget Fascist-core NATSOC virgin bullshit, literal anime character inspo threads... etc.

shut up subhuman

dont worry the people who make NATSOC threads are just in 9th grade they'll grow out of it soon

I am in love with these but I have some concerns

Will they be $200 or less? P confident I can get them retail but that's still my upper range.

Also, living in a city am I likely to get mugged for them, or, even worse, be forced into conversations with Hypebeasts? If so, can anyone recommend any alternatives?

> mugged
No

> forced into conversations
More like:
>> "BROOO, dope shoes. I see u senpai!"

Word, that I can handle. Any predictions on retail? Seems to me like they could be anywhere from $150-$300

fucking adidas is hilarious
its going to be the same old story with these
only a few will have them / resell prices will be stupid
this is why they cant fight with nike

Do black people really wear this?

nike does/did the same and look where that took them

No you ignorant cunt. The fact that you have to ask this shows you don't go outside, and you should take your disgusting obesity and poor hygiene back to your containment board.

Are you sure my black basketball-american brother?

Hihi underrated

No little dicked new money chinks mostly. Black people would wear them if they weren't on welfare though

I'm white, and those are jordans. How's the 9th grade my autistic brother? :^)

The point is its the same retarded style

No it's not. If you think 90s style running shoes are the same style as basketball sneakers then I think you probably have a little bit more than autism

>"90s style" runnig shoes (aka sneakers)

200 will likely be the cheapest

if you cant distinguish a running shoe from a sneaker you should not be on this board

lmao let that nigga travis do his thing you alt-right fag

They look like dog shit just like all his shoes

Bruh I'm tryna cop the makuta colorway

WOW retardation confirmed. You might as well stop wearing clothes all together if you're that afraid of black people, they wear clothes too!

They are sneakers, why do you insist on calling them running shoes, nobody who runs is going to wear them. Are you implying only certain group of people that usually runs from police wears them or are you too retarded to realize that running shoes are basically sneakers?

There are different types of sneakers just as there are different types of boots. Each type serves a different purpose and we refer to them as their type because we're smart. You generalize them because you're dumb. Stop acting like you know what you're talking about because you clearly don't.

>Literally a RUNNER silhouette
>Gee why do you insist on calling them what they are actually derived from?

Are all cars, airplanes, housing also the same to you?

>pretending to this be retarded on somalian fashion victim board
Running shoes are sneakers.

>this person gives you fashion advice
Yikes

Let me guess, you never spend more than $70 dollars on a single item and dress in fashcore

Only acne covered asians and white boys will buy these

Nice Mr.-All-Knowing meme reply.
Let me reply with another good meme reply.
HAHA NICE PROJECTION

kek new wog magnets for all the arab prototypes and Italians to walk around the city in with their snapbacks and tribal art buzz haircuts

Which supreme collab is this?

This entire collection is just rehashed gvasalia aesthetics

sweet digits
sweet shitpost

Hhhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaah

Gvasalia his entire collection is just rehashed Margiela aesthetics.

Horrible

There are actually so dope. Almost in the same was as the ozweegos.

not even the same brand you fucking retard

god this whole thread is a fucking wreck

Same old raf/rick/vetememes shit.

how the fuck did people skate in these

Sure, that's assumed, but this colelction is h&m tier seasonal survey.

A swing and a miss, bud.

>supreme ever producing something that interesting

get ta fuck

>this is why they cant fight with nike
But this literally only boosts adidas sales and is great advertising to the brand as a whole

balenciaga did it so much better

still don't know why is owning sperg shoes so cool these days

>

White is the new fashion. Conform or get gassed.

Try a Toyota sedan vs a Volvo sedan.

Your autism is showing.

maybe a sports car vs a hatchback

i mean this whole conversation is retarded but if u think running shoes and basketball shoes are the same thing ur dumber than the guy ur arguing with

fucking let alone flip the board

Why don't you make some quality threads?

gonna be hard considering theyre only sold at mangaia

how about giving some reasons why you think that way you dumb fuck

Yeah but those will be at least $400 lmao

>Welcome to the 21st century
SCHIZOID MAN