Having a family is Veeky Forums?

Having a family is Veeky Forums?

whats he gonna do when his modeling gig ends

All in the photography.

The guy is 6'3

he'll model into old age and enjoy the money hows that feel you you you mother fucker!

Not really.
But it's not too bad either.

Yes.

what point are you trying to make?

what did he mean by this?

>Having a family is Veeky Forums?
everyone came from somewhere, user

it depends what they're wearing

NO

your autism is showing again

I think he was saying that, although he looks like shit in the picture, he's actually 6'3" so he can manage to have children with a hot girl like that.

Also, taller men tend to have more children, and the manlets on this board will be permavirgins

do she have Mao on her cunt?

Maybe if you have a beautiful wife.

mexicans prove you wrong

that chicks shit body and hairline made me think its a tranny is not for the kids...

Looks liek Cody Ko

He looks like he doesn't match her, you know, like the girl looks like she should be with a man that has more testosterone. Taller, wider, more masculine, bigger dick as well.

All that matters is that their personalities are compatible and they are attracted to eachother desu :3

>нaпиcaл c тpипкoдoм
>oтвeтил ceбe жe бeз тpипкoдa
кaк жe ты жaлoк, игopкa

я нe oтвeчaл ceбe в eнтoм тpeдe, чecтнoe пиoнepcкoe

Having a family is Veeky Forums if you're not in the struggle.

what the fuck are you on about

Who said he looks like shit or any bad at all in that picture?

Stupid nonwhite

having a family is not effay. having a self is not effay. absolutely nothing is effay; the only thing that will ever be effay is the nebulous nonexistence that occurs before birth. once alive, you are a damaged being of the material world: you will decay, you will die, your memory will fade.

Yeah, she needs a big black cock.

yes and it helps if you're rich

you poor pathetic person smfh

modern nihilist are so fucking full of shit. you don't even believe half the shit you spew

Black or not, if a tall broad girl is dating a man who's smaller and less masculine than what she deserves, she'll cheat. Don't bluepill yourself on women

why is one of his shoulders taller, this also happens to me and i dont why does it happens my spine is totally normal

You'll never be able to afford fa clothes with kids

This is a result of favouring a hand.
I am right handed so my right shoulder is lower.

I was told this during a physiotherapy consult. Over the years, combined with bad posture, my right shoulder has begun to droop heaps. It is causing issues now.

babby's first philosophi

Having a family is great, but not Veeky Forums. Fashionability is not something virtuous or positive, it's pretty degenerate.

fuck, same here, right handed and right shoulder is lower i also have shitty posture, time to improve it i guess

Scoliosis. Your spine bends somewhere, you just didn't notice the spot yet.

i already went to a medic check up a week ago my spine is fine

Possibly separated his shoulder in the past.

Only if you adopt or use a surrogate mother.

consumerism fashionality, sure. But legit fashion, like raf uniform core, or dressing with class(without gaudyness) can be very positive and virtuous.

It's a simple, poised representation of how to carry ones self and image.

Being positive minded/attitude is not Veeky Forums