Men's hygiene

What are the necessary hygiene habit's a man should have?

>Shower
>Shave
>Clip nails
>Trim nose hairs

What else? Should men do their eyebrows? Shave their armpits?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Philips-QG3330-16-Multigroom-Grooming/dp/B00CXKXWVE/ref=sr_1_cc_6?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1487304763&sr=1-6-catcorr&keywords=panasonic trimmer
amazon.com/Panasonic-ER-GN30-K-Nose-Hair-Trimmer/dp/B0049LUI9O/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1487393372&sr=8-1&keywords=panasonic nose hair trimmer
amazon.com/ANDIS-Professional-Barber-Combo-CL-66325/dp/B008YKNLWM/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1487394089&sr=1-3&keywords=andis clippers
ign.com/boards/threads/guys-take-it-from-me-dont-shave-your-butt-hairs.205942687/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plucking eye brows unless you get them waxed, nothing looks worse than a bushy unibrow

Don't pluck if you are a man. You will regret it.

Nose hair is a bitch tho

Clean your god damn ass, get in there and wash your entire bod on a regular basis. Try unscented deodorant, use soap that isn't axe that smells good maybe an aftershave to close pores and add some scent. Trim your pubes, make sure they're neat and tidy. Wash your sheets every 2 months or less, pillowcases too.

Crazy ass Muslim stfo and fuck off already

Reminder that Muds clean their ass after shitting with their bare hand. So yeah, never touch Mud's left hand.

You really walk around with a bacterial colony in your ass?

How the fuck do you clean inside you ass? Like with soap and shit in the shower?

In the shower you fucking child.

Not in your rectum retarded. soap inside your asscrack, taint and underneath genitals.

I'm fucking Anglo and your moronic statement is only made funnier by the week old shit festering in your ass.

I hate stupid racists, your ignorance undermines everything that likeminded people are working for. You fucking ruin this ideology with your retarded outbursts.

Wash your sheets every week you pig.

I've never touched my eyebrows, I may have pulled some nose hairs once or twice if they got really unruly, but thats maybe 1 time in 30 years

>Don't pluck if you are a man. You will regret it.

yeah nah ignore this. pluck strays from the bottom, center, and on the very ends, unibrows aren't attractive. get a cheap nose hair trimmer, the tiny battery powered ones work fine, but make sure it's washable. i have a cheap panasonic from amazon and it's fine, but you need to wash out your nose in the shower or something afterwards.

if you have more than a small amount of body hair, trim it, don't shave. no one likes stubble or ingrown hairs, and if you're young (18-20) and you have a little bit now, you will have more when you're 30, so it's something you should get used to doing. this includes your legs as they'll look and feel better with shorter (but not too short) hair. i'm a pretty hairy guy and i trim everything, but i only have to do it about once every six weeks, and it takes about 15 minutes at most.

there isn't much else to do unless you have acne or something.

fuckin gay

>nothing looks worse than a bushy unibrow
Incorrect.

>unibrows aren't attractive

Do you need more examples

this looks awful

Better then to rub shit into your asshole...

Would all look better if they cleaned up their eyebrows

>Taylor Hill
Filthy kike.

>Wash your sheets every 2 months or less, pillowcases too.
You mean every two weeks, right?

>Attractive people still look attractive with a unibrow
Shocker, and they'd all look better if they didn't have one, too

why is he a muslim if he clean his ass ? your retarded

>Wash your sheets every 2 months

It looks disgusting even on attractive people. Are you retarded?

>CLEAN their asses

As a person who never knew about plucking before, my childhood sucked. Everyday I'd get shit for having a unibrow. No one likes it, not even ironically. When I started plucking My entire appearance changed. Not to mention I do have some favorable features; 6', sharp jawline, nice nose, but none of that matters when it's drowned out by a unibrow.

There needs to be a gap between the brows. That entire region needs balance, the eyebrows structure the entire face. A unibrow can easily make a 7/10 into a 3.

forgot to add this pic of a boolin nazi

1. After showering use toilet paper to clean your butt crack

2. Use tweezers to remove dark hairs from your ears

Trim your armpits and pubes every once in a while, don't just let them grow indefinitely and tangle up and shit, idiot

Real conservative white trash shouldn't clean their asses, and should be proud of it, for just being the opposite of muslims

i shave my armpits so they don't sweat and non-scented deodorant will actually work all day with normal quantities.

sometimes i pluck the area above my lips instead of just shaving because my skin is sensitive there.

am i homo

amazon.ca/Philips-QG3330-16-Multigroom-Grooming/dp/B00CXKXWVE/ref=sr_1_cc_6?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1487304763&sr=1-6-catcorr&keywords=panasonic trimmer

Is this good to trim my pubes and thigh/legs

for some reason anything above my waist I am mostly hairless but it becomes a jungle below, practically turning a poo-in-the-loo with my legs.

Anyone have a reference for eyebrows? Mine are a tiny but bushy, starts off neutral and goes up then down.
Also, for good hygiene, how do you guys get rid off ass hair? I can shave my pubes around my dick and balls but dont know how with my ass.

Lolwut. Why wouldn't you just wash your asshole in the shower?

How the fuck do you have the time to pluck above your lip? Try a DE or straight razor so you're skins isn't getting irritated if that was the issue.

>every two months
I can smell you

I use a multigroom5100 myself. You should be fine but careful to not nick your balls and shaft.

Why the fuck would you ever shave yourself besides your beard/sideburns and cutting your hair?

>Clean my ears after every shower cause they get waxy crust every day if I don't
>Use a natural soap and not a shitty dial soap
>Suncreen/lotion/moisturizer is your friend
>Lotion your feet or else they will crack and hate you
>Trim pubes once every 3 weeks to a month depending on your rate of growth
>Trim nose hairs
>Trim eyebrows
> Shave balls.technique for me is using the back razor side off a gillete razor used for trimming is abosultely perfect for balls without cutting yourself.

Not everyone has baby bits that stop growing bush after one centimeter, friend. If I didn't trim my shit every once in a while, I could braid it.

>shower
>shampoo if hair is greasy
>brush teeth
>shave pubes
>shave gooch and anus
>clean anus
>facial scrub to remove dead skin
>pluck/wax eyebrows
>maintain or shave facial hair
>moisturise
>trim nose hair
>cut hand/toe nails
>face masks are good every once in a while
>q-tips to clean ears (i know its bad but do it after a hot shower, it cleans a lot easier)
>squeeze any blackheads you have
>get a back scrub, instantly got rid of any backne you may have
>change your bedsheets every 2 years at least

You forgot washing your dick

Which one do you have?

lmao u gay bro?

>Which one do you have?

amazon.com/Panasonic-ER-GN30-K-Nose-Hair-Trimmer/dp/B0049LUI9O/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1487393372&sr=8-1&keywords=panasonic nose hair trimmer

works good, uses one AA battery and is washable.

>Wash your sheets every week you pig.

i don't think this is necessary, but i shower before i get into bed. if you're so dirty that your sheets need to be washed once a week, then you should probably learn to clean yourself better.

every few weeks is fine.

i also recommend everyone get a duvet cover as it makes keeping your bed clean much easier since it's convenient to be able to wash the cover rather than your entire comforter. brooklinen makes really good duvet covers.

i don't like these kinds of things at all. they don't hold a charge long, aren't very powerful, and tend to just break eventually.

i would recommend buying actual electric hair clippers, and a cheap nose hair trimmer. something like a wahl peanut will last a lifetime and is very cheap, or you could get something like this - amazon.com/ANDIS-Professional-Barber-Combo-CL-66325/dp/B008YKNLWM/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1487394089&sr=1-3&keywords=andis clippers - which honestly should last 15-20 years.

i went through a lot of shitty rechargeable clippers/trimmers/groomers before i just bought an andis master and andis t-outliner. had i just bought a real set of clippers ten years ago, i would have saved money overall.

Anyone else here ho takes a bath every time after going to the loo?

>holding it in just to get home

dont shave arm pits, groom them if they are out of control.

my pubes are getting curly and making my dick looks small. wtf do i do?

Use a moustache/nose trimmer to shave your balls, use the moustache end for it obviously.

True minus clip nails, shave, trim nose hairs and shower.

>trimming nose hairs
>plucking eyebrows
don't forget to cut off your balls.

it feels good ripping them out

I suppose also getting little moles removed is the prudent thing to do. I've never done it, though. It's kind of like a grooming thing because they grow randomly throughout your life.

wow nobody here cleans their eyeballs

bye bye

using a bidet you frenchfag

>shave pubes
>shave gooch and anus
faggot detected

I shaved 90% of my body (everything but legs) one time when i was on adderall and i unironically do it almost daily now.
>Brush teeth/listerine
>Shaving everyday with DE razor
>none alcohol based aftershave
>nose hair trimmer
>electric razor on everywhere i can reach excluding legs (including ass), No guard to armpits, foil shaver to everything else. Pubes either no guard or foil
>nail clippings once a week
>shampoo every 2-3 days, monday thursday works
>pluck unibrow
>If working out/exerciseing, shower water only after
>Face wash; bezoyl peroxide/adapalene, mosturizer nightly for anti-aging/acne; every night
>sunscreen before leaving the house always

I have the body groom pro by philips and i love it. Use it daily for a month or so now. the foil shaver head works extremely well, like 95% as good as shaving. For more controlled hair length i'd say a shaver with a variety of guard lenths would be better, so i would go with the one you're looking at.

Used to think that way too, but being completely hairless down there is such a fresh feeling. You get addicted to it

im bi but really not into anal at all. although once you shave down there it feels so liberating

>shave gooch and anus
How though?

lol this is way too much

you need to fucking relax

>change your bedsheets every 2 years at least
ayy

With a razer

My whole life I have either washed my body with a bar of soap or that body wash lynx shit. I figured those products are shit. Am I supposed to use buy some sort of 'cleanser' or some scrub thing. Or am I supposed to buy a better body wash? I know how to take care of my face somewhat but I don't understand the neck down.

>posts an objectively beautiful people with unibrows as counter argument

alright, wise guy
how do you shave your gooch and anus without cutting your cheeks to pieces and/or enlisting a close friend to do it for you? fucksakes

Any of you guys shave your ass crack?

You sheets should be washed at least once a week. Your pillowcases should be washed more often than that, since that's what you put your greasy face on every night.

I can do it with a DE safety Razer with feather blades, it's not hard it just takes discipline.

i use a normal face razor. just take your time and do it gently. its way easier than it looks. use one hand to spread a buttcheeck the other to shave with.

>Clean your god damn ass
I didn't start using baby wipes or wet my toilet paper until last year.
>23 years of walking with shit smear in your ass crack

>not saving hundreds of dollars a year by installing a bidet on your toilet
Fucking amerifats lmao

Anyone shave their armpits? Any benefits to it?

No stink. No stains. No sweat.
I'm naturally pretty hairy and shower everyday (except when it's one lazy weekend) but if I don't keep my pits trimmed it gets a bit stinky and I start getting pit stains

ONly subhumans have a unibrow in the first place.

TOP KEK

I pull out some ass hair every time I wipe, soon to be hairless. Is this dangerous?

People on this board really don't wanna wash they ass?

>Shower daily
>Get a regular haircut
>trim unibrow
>change bed sheets every 15 years
>change pillowcase daily

I want to lick her unibrow

Just don't shave your whole body like I did. Once you do, you have two choices:
>keep shaving yourself regularly, which is kinda time consuming and tedious
>stop shaving and have your entire body covered in small, ugly, uncomfortable spikes for weeks

worst mistake of my life. you'll feel awesome for a day or two, though.

>soap
that is generally how you clean things, yes. were you never thought how to wash or clean things?

>i shave my armpits so they don't sweat
Huh, I didn't realize it worked that way. I assumed that the hair was there to soak up the inevitable sweat.

as a male can I benefit from having my eyebrows threaded? I pluck in between my eyebrows since I have a unibrow, I was wondering if a professional could 'clean up' my brows

I wouldn't worry about body wash. Soap is soap, no?

Personally, I use pic related with a cheap bottle of body wash. they're rough as hell but feel good. ignore the MADE IN JAPAN shit, it doesn't matter.

What a fucking homo.

Yeah it makes your asscrack super sweaty and your farts extremely loud

so do it

I haven't had issues, but it's too cold for me to sweat right now. Maybe invest in some baby power for the summer.

That's literally what it does.
is a retard

ign.com/boards/threads/guys-take-it-from-me-dont-shave-your-butt-hairs.205942687/

>trim nose hairs

don't do this pluck them

trim pubes
remove hair between eyebrows

>don't shave you ass hair IF you have poor ass hygiene
Although it might be an 'acquired' thing your body has to get used to. I shave my armpits and ass, and on some days I /might/ have some ass sweat, but I can lift weights for an hour and go jogging of 30 minutes without my ass turning into a bog.
And if I don't shave my pits they get 100% more sweaty, I mean it makes since right? Body hair was meant to keep you warm, so shaving off your fur coat makes you cooler.

Everything in OP + Pluck eyebrows if needed, I luckily don't have to

What i use:

>Clippers

Whether it is for buzzing sides, buzzcuting, trimming beard pubes or armpits. This is essential imo

>Straight razor
I usually like to keep a stubble but if i feel like clean shaving straight razors are the way to go if you know how to use them

>Odorless or low key deodorant
Old spice bar usually does it for me, has a nice subtle smell and keeps you from sweating

>Something like febreze to spray on clothes

>Good perfume/cologne
I wouldn't go cheap on this one, not essential but there's not a better feeling than using a good quality perfume that lasts for a long time

Obviously do not wear if you already sprayed your clothes with another essence

Also back hair should be non existant imo but i guess that's personal preference

Having pubes longer than your dick isn't a good look friend

Ok but how do you guys clean your clippers. Do you guys just use that blue disinfectant spray every black barber uses or do ya run water over it what the fuck. Im hairy as fuck and want to the same clippers for my face,ass,pubes,back,chest,stomach,legs,feet,and arms.

I always trim when I'm fresh out of the shower and dried off, so I just use the little brush to clean the hair out of the clippers.