Fuccboi General - /fbg/

QTDDTOT here. Ask anything not worthy of it's own thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Respro-Techno-Mask-Black-Medium/dp/B000OYJUUS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487421943&sr=8-1&keywords=respro+techno&th=1&psc=1
canteen.theberrics.com)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trying to improve myself with what I got to work with. Lost 70lbs and still going, cut hair to compensate for receding 5head and shaved numale beard to a stubble.

What sort of glasses should I get that will compliment my chubsterface? I have been told by people here that the ones I currently wear are too wide for my face. Is this is the only problem or should I re haul the entire frame style? Maybe something both narrower, but also more square/rectangle?

I'm planning on using Warby Parker's free 5 at home try on thing, so I'll probably post again with the 5 choices, but I wanted to hear some input.

Thanks for the help famalam

with current glasses

get less round glasses. rectangle makes your face look less round

you're cute af and you have a great smile

contacts would be best. but if you need glasses, they should be rectangular. definitely post when you get the 5 choices

question

If I wear shoes made by a sports brand such as adidas nike reebook or whatever and sweatpants also made by a sports brand of that type

You would want them to be the same brand, right?

And the sweater be not of any sports brand at all? Is Champion a sports brand or should i avoid wearing a Champion sweater together with sweatpants and shoes made by the same different sports brand?

Mixing those types of brands is haram, right?

Like Nike shoes and adidas sweatpants -> time to kill yourself?

Don't wear sweat pants outside of middle school gym

that wasn't the question you nerd

Pyccкиe aнoны ecть?
Кaкиe дeшeвыe бoлee-мeнee кaчecтвeнныe бpeнды вы пopeкoмeндyeтe?
Mнe нyжнa нoвaя тeплaя кypткa, a я пypфaг cтyдeнт, пoэтoмy дeнeг нa вcякиe нopтфeйcы и кaнaдcких гyceй y мeня нeт.

cъeби c нopмaльнoй дocки нa пapaшy c бapoнoм и жиpoбacoм.

Tы этo пpo двaч?
Чecтнo, никoгдa тaм нe cидeл. Ho ceйчac нaшeл тaм кaк paз тo чтo былo нaдo. Cпacибo.

Also
>Veeky Forums.org/fa/
>нopмaльнaя дocкa
wew lad

wear a beanie to cover up that hairline tbqh desu

Hy здecь хoть чтo-тo мoгyт cкaзaть, a нe пepeкидывaтьcя гoвнoм и зoлoтыми цыгaнcкими тaпкaми нa пpoтяжeнии 500 peплaeв, тaк чтo нopмaльнaя, дa.

don't do this

> get slightly oversized rectangular glasses
> shave your head
> grow a beard

asos.com
плюc ceйчac дoхyя ликвидaций зимких кoллeкций, ecли из ДC1, пoгoняй пo aтpиyмaм, eвpoпeйcким (и их aнaлoгaм в дpyгих гopoдaх)
либo ceкoнды чeкaй

Suggestions for durable but lightweight pants/jeans? Need something that can handle chemicals, look good enough to teach in, and can handle a desert heat

8 am undergrad lectures, just saying

>streetwear meet coming up for my uni
>I don't have any good shoes

Help pls

Shoe suggestions please

Like this please

>Adidas Skateboarding
>not Adidas classic sneaker models with good build quality and no meme like colourways like Hamburg, Gazelle, Trimm-Trab, Munich, Jeans-MK2, Mexicana, Samba

Would fully recommend looking at stores like Size and End in the U.K. for proper adidas trainers with a far better build quality. Try gazelles, they have a ridiculously large selection of colourways in slightly different builds depending on production date to suit your taste. Try something simple like Moss Green with Black stripes, and avoid the casuals community like the plague. 50 year old men would bust a nut over some of their trainers especially in the spezial range with shitty colourways like light blue with dark blue stripes on off gum sole with name reminiscent of some shitty football match in some fucked up euro country

Thank you

hey guys what is a fuccboi thanks

ur mom

just bought my first pair of Jordans (1 mid).
is it possible to make them waterproof or does that damage the shoe?

Кaкoгo хpeнa ты пpocтo гpeбaный oбo мнe гoвopят, ты, мaлeнькaя cyкa? Я бyдy имeть вы знaeтe, я зaкoнчил вepшинy мoeгo клacca в cпeцнaзe, и я пpинимaл yчacтиe в мнoгoчиcлeнных тaйных нaлeтoв нa Иcидa, и y мeня ecть бoлee 300 пoдтвepждeнных yбийcтв. Кaк мы гoвopим Я oбpaщaюcь к мoeй ceкpeтнoй ceти шпиoнoв пo вceй Poccии, и вaш IP тpaccиpyeтcя пpямo ceйчac, чтoбы вы лyчшe пoдгoтoвитьcя к штopмy, oпapыш. Штopм, кoтopый yничтoжaeт жaлкий мaлeнькyю вeщь вы нaзывaeтe вaшy жизнь. Tы чepтoвcки мepтвым, мaлыш. Maлo тoгo, я aктивнo тpeниpoвaлcя в pyкoпaшнoм бoю, нo y мeня ecть дocтyп кo вceмy apceнaлy Кpacнoй Apмии, и я бyдy иcпoльзoвaть eгo в пoлнoй мepe, чтoбы yничтoжить вaшy жaлкyю зaдницy c лицa кoнтинeнтa, вы нeмнoгo дepьмa. Ecли бы вы тoлькo знaли, чтo бeзoбpaзнaя pacплaтa вaш мaлeнький "yмный" кoммeнтapий был o тoм, чтoбы oбpyшить нa вac, мoжeт быть, вы бы пpoвeли cвoй гpeбaный язык. Ho вы нe мoгли, вы этoгo нe cдeлaли, и тeпepь вы плaтитe цeнy, вы пpoклятый идиoт. Я бyдy cpaть бeшeнcтвo вce нaд вaми, и вы бyдeтe тoнyть в нeм. Tы чepтoвcки мepтв, дeткa.

Effective methods of clearing scars on face from popped pimples?

I need some good fitting t shirts, like a more skate-street fit. I'm sick and tired of most tees hugging my arms and barely going down my arm.

Can someone link me some decent brands?

Please someone. W2c for someone who is 6'1"? any thick drape/duster cardigan please. I can't find shit.

I have a pair of adidas gazelles and at the upper heel portion of the leather, I have gotten horizontal creases. Was this bound to happen or did I mess them up? Just tell me no one sees them because my jeans cover it anyway.

some threads give people the chance to show off their beaters
my point is: the creasing was gonna happen, nobody will give you crap for them, in fact, some people jizz over that stuff

male equivalent of a basic bitch

Where can I cop some cheap decent looking sweat shorts? Or should I just buy pic related

are baja hoodies effay

ive heard good things about knyew

what do I wear with pic related

ID on this back shoelace oversized-looking flannel? Been looking since I saw Dean wear it, but no luck figuring out what brand it is

Thanks guys, I'll definitely go for more angular frames. What color should they be? I've read tortoise shell/brown matches with blonde hair/blue eyes

I do wear beanies a bit, but I'd rather not just hide

Recommendations on dress socks for men? As in, long enough to show no skin on the leg under any circumstances.

Up to 30 usd a pair, I guess.

Copped this years ago and still have no idea what it pairs well with. Black jeans? Not really. A shirt inside? A T-shirt? Not really. Blue jeans? Matches too well. Red pants are obviously ludicrous. As a layer? The zipper just really throws the whole thing off. I'm really at a loss.

Falke
Sozzi
Pantharella

I am a woman with 18 inch shoulder width.

I can't find any coats or ponchos that fit me and my man-like shoulders. Does anyone happen to know or could link me to some preferably Batwing Ponchos that are able to actually fit 18 inch shoulders?

Something like this only not for 15"?

Looking for good slim black cargo pants. Any recommendations?

I don't have Rick money btw

Help

I have a long, skinny, giraffe neck

What do I do to fucking stop this? I'm like an alien

Uniqlo. Airism for summer/spring and heat tech for winter.

Any recs for hats? Looking to grab a few now that the weather is slowly getting better

opinions on knowledge cotton apparel? Wanted to buy some shorts from them

W2C adidas ultra boost?

Any shirts of this color but cheaper than the price of the one in pic related? Brand of this one is A Kind of Guise.

Are these legit?

chemical exfoliants. alpha hydoxy acid, beta hydroxy acid, vitamin c serum

Okay, how do I start to become Veeky Forums? how do I pick the right clothes?
Most of my clothes are literally leftovers that mom bought me, besides one fitting sweatshirt it's all pretty eh.
I am losing weight (lost 7kg so far) and I want to wait a bit till weight loss over before I buy new clothes (should I?)

Adidas us website

Make it thicker by working out

Would it be a bad idea to go to Goodwill and buy dress pants and dress shirts for cheap?

Im going to work at a very large, well-known dry cleaners possibly, and I want to look sharp. I'm thinking about buying dress clothes, but don't want to blow insane amounts of money. Any advice?

I would lurk around for a bit. I rushed into fashion a bit too much and splurged on stuff that I now never wear. Use the time that you're losing weight to fully visualize where you'd like to be.
Seems fine, just make sure it fits well. That's the most important part. If you get old stuff tailored it'd be cheap and still look nice.

What is a good and versitile belt (for jeans and etc)
does anyone have some examples?

Going to be working in Beijing, need a pollution mask for daily commute. I've decided the model, but which colour would be easiest to work into my looks? Comes in black, blue, and red.
amazon.co.uk/Respro-Techno-Mask-Black-Medium/dp/B000OYJUUS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487421943&sr=8-1&keywords=respro+techno&th=1&psc=1

yeah, just not the achilles low model, if that's what you're asking, but the Achilles retro low.

peep the sticky.
I'd wait until you got into your desired size range then start with basics and then move on the diversifying with nice designer stuff

W2C comfy pants like this

What hair length and cut does pic related have?

is it realistic for me to be a size S in outerwear? M is always too large for me but i am 179cm and just below 70kg. i am skinny overall, but no muscles, so more skinnyfat than skelly.

Our Legacy Relaxed Trousers

I accidentally bought a thermal Henley. Would people notice?

The size of his nose fucking hell

Where can I buy this hat? It's a panel hat correct? Ignore the Monster logo, I know..

I checked the sites store, (canteen.theberrics.com) but came up with just similar looking hats.

Tell him you want to look like 2013

Okay Veeky Forums I need boots, but I am not a fan of boots.
I am more of a sneaker/loafer type but those aren't very good choices for winter.
Is there some type of budget sneaker boot that I can wear?
I'd prefer it to be just the right of fashionable and functional if possible.

Anybody have experience with Norse Projects jackets? 5'9 120lbs, not sure if I should go with XS or S.
Usually wear XS in uniqlo t-shirts, which is 65cm back length.
XS nunk is 69cm, I think S is 71cm

military zespy?

i already have white achilles lows but i'm on the fence about white or black velcros, black ones would be easier to pull off and i already have the cps where white would be better in a fit but white ones can look dope with a little beating up from what i've seen, or is that just the original velcro that already had off-white accents?

tl;dr black or white velcros?

go to /skin/, they can probably help you out

something like these maybe?

Rec on a black duffel coat for someone who is 6'2?

i'd go black since you already have the white achilles

leather sk8 his

are these effay?

out of all of the interesting colorways the air max has you pick the allwhite?

im a simple guy.

[spoiler]what are some better colorways pls[/spoiler]

i'd mainly avoid combining nike and adidas, personally i dont think wearing a champion hoodie with adidas kicks is wrong though

black would probably be the easiest because it goes with whatever

Not really a brown shoe person. My wardrobe mainly consists of sky colors

What's the best way to wear this jacket? Got it during sale for resale, but it's actually really nice piece.

Best place to get basic coloured hoodies?

No logos or minimal logos prefferably
Also in Canada

I want thick striped t shirts/long sleeve shirts similar to the guess x asap shirts. I cant find any that arent autistic. Any ideas?

I am a /g/irl who has never really paid much attention to my appearances before but I just got a new job with a cross country move. I am using it as a good excuse to throw out all my old clothes and I have started getting fit over the past few months. I am very tall at 5' 10", thin, nerdy looking, sometimes get confused for a boy and I'm about to hit 30. I'm sick of looking like I come from /g/ and I have no real idea what where to start. I don't want to turn into that slobby aunt that people have or the cat lady of the office.

What's the Veeky Forumsget rules for button up shirts in warm to hot weather. Especially something casual like a outdoor concert in summer?

Are undershirts needed? Is it actually bad for others to be able to see your skin some through a button hole area when sitting?

This is all assuming a tall, slim but unshaped body underneath.

*Unshaped
Inshape

undershirts are best if you think you'll sweat, because they hide super obvious sweat marks. your shirt should fit well enough that seeing skin between buttons isn't an issue. if you choose to wear an undershirt, be careful that the fabrics dont cling together.

what shoes to wear with light wash straight leg jeans

Where do I get a high cut and baggy crop top like this

1. Which country makes the better Clark's Originals? I read that the quality of the leather is different depending on where the boot was made
2. Size 9.5 in vans. What size for said clarks?

w2c pants

Has anyone here bought Velva Sheen shirts or sweats? How are they?

Does anyone here even own any tubular knit pieces? Do you even notice that you don't have those seems?