Veeky Forums or not?

What do you guys think of under eye bags & hooked/ ”roman" shape nose?

Pic related
me :/

this is an 18+ board

I am 18 :/
Well this was me when I was like 15 but I literally look the same, I'll take it as a compliment :/

I worries user I look young af too.

;-; I'm just Asian man I've looked the same since I was like 12
Also more recent pic

Are you a boy or a girl?

You look retarded

I'm a girl

You gained weight. Try some daily exercises every night before you go to bed & make it a routine.

I've been trying to, I was 115 and I'm 5'6
Now I'm 140 :/ still trying go back to at least 120

Good luck user.

Before

Now

pls be in london

Sooo are those two things Veeky Forums facial features or no :/

Could be, but your hairstyle is not Veeky Forums in the slightest. Get it cut.

I usually keep a long A-cut, do you have any recommendations?

My dark circles are worse than yours but I don't expect anyone to call them attractive. You made a thread for the sole purpose of baiting people into saying "No, don't worry, you're pretty!" as if this is Tumblr. Do you even know where you are? No one is here to bolster your confidence, this is a board for fashion advice, at best you'll get harsh and critical critique WHICH there's a thread for but since you're clearly a newfag you wouldn't know how to use the catalogue.

By the way, everyone has different tastes so no one is going to unanimously agree on whether or not your features are of a wide appeal unless you're print model levels of beautiful which you're not, and if you have to ask whether something is attractive there's a very big chance it's not.

I wasn't fishing for compliments I know its Veeky Forums, even more so its Veeky Forums I go on it frequently but never post. I saw a thread about the same question but when I came back to actually see it, it was gone so just figured iid make another. I waited quite a while for someone to make the thread again but that didn't happen. Usually theres some constrictive opinions/ ideas given to help with said flaw or question within the mess of the thread

>goes on Veeky Forums frequently

Bullshit. No one who's spent enough time here would have made this thread or used emoticons in their post. Fuck off and be less obvious.

I don't think your nose and eye bags are particularly not effay
your nose is fine desu, I don't think there is anything to do with as it goes well with the rest of your face.
About your eye bags, there are some products that help hiding it but desu there are a lot person who have them
and finally about your hair, I feel like it looks better like shoulder long.

Also /fa looks are very restrictive, you can look good without having /fa. features

lol i look like the Mediterranean male version of you

You don't look very asian.

I'm not full Asian

Thanks, I'll keep shoulderblength and look into stuff for under eye

Pic pls lol