CRINGE general

imagine being this 50 year old indian posting fit pics every day

the fit is good though. why bully the guy

Would be good if his posture wasn't so bad.

thats actually a nice fit

Looks like a guy that has a great selection of tee and an endless storage of great insights on life. Plus he knows how to dress, what's not to like?
I feel bad for you OP.

oh come on I love a good cringe thread but this isnt terrible
dif hair, lower waist and no cuffing he's good

the real cringe is making this thread

how fucking pathetic are you to make fun of this guy

he isn't doing anything but what he's personally interested in man

lmao you're pathetic if you think those points are actually valid

imagine going on an internet forum and creating a thread specifically to make fun of a 50 year old

Imagine being Indian and making 9 posts defending a fellow curry.

imagine the amount of money your mom waste supplying you with doritos and mountain dew only to spend your time trying to shitpost some 50 year old dude on the web

The fact that you felt the need to make this is hilarious

>what's not to like?
He's black, for starters. Next, he dresses like shit and is short and old.
I feel sorry for you being so stupid.

The real real cringe is not thinking this curry muncher is cringe. You pathetically think being a 50 year old attention whore is okay because it interests him. Disgusting.

Imagine getting offended by someone mocking an attention whore on the Internet.

Imagine being so stupid and witless you fall back on the "mommy's boy who eats doritos" meme while, at the same time, defending some self absorbed old shit who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Can you say "cucked"?

>Y-y-y must wear L-l-levi's because I don't like you! ner!
Immature, low IQ idiot detected. Remove yourself from the gene pool. It'll be the only good thing you do in your entire life, you useless cunt. And he looks like shit unless you have a fetish for black dick (which would explain why you're so butthurt)

That fact that it made you so angry is what is really funny. You're on Veeky Forums, you little bitch. If little things like this are gonna offend you, you're gonna have a rough time.

I think you might need a time out.

Wew, lad. Did he fuck your mom?

>he dresses like shit
nah that's pretty good actually
how do you dress then? do you dress better than this guy?
isn't making a 'cringe' thread because you are obsessed over someone you don't even know over internet kinda pathetic and attentionwhorish as well? you post this so you can get justification and acceptance of people agreeing you but for real the guy dresses pretty well unfortunately

>shitty denim trend that was out of fashion 5 year ago
Now, this might come to you as a surprise if Veeky Forums is your only reference point for fashion, but there are whole fucking lot of people out there who don't just change their wardrobe seasonally jumping to the newest trend when they pop up. To a lot of people fashion is actually having a certain style they like and sticking to it for a long time as crazy as that might sound.

we know this is you senpai

eh i like him, wouldnt mind having him as a dad

>can't even quote right
That aside, trends are not what decides what is good fashion and what is bad fashion.
It's the current "what's hot" if garment was really cool and well made during it's time, does it automatically become bad when the trend is over? Then in that case, was it even good to begin with?
Depends on what you mean what is good and all but you seem like the average sheep in the herd that can't think for himself and wears supreme all day.

More like just defending a guy just dressed up in clothes that's not even cringe.

>You pathetically think being a 50 year old attention whore is okay
Who said he's an attention whore? Why is he an attention whore? You're not even saying why.
Did he just post his pic on the internet or what, cause if that's the reason then everyone on the internet is an attention whore.

>Imagine getting offended by someone mocking an attention whore on the Internet
Who said he was offended, I'm just baffled by how retarded these threads are.

>That fact that it made you so angry is what is really funny. You're on Veeky Forums, you little bitch.
>lmao we are on 4chen everyone can act like a bunch of fgts lolololol we do it for the lulzzzzz
More like you're just a guy that can't even say why his fit is bad
>dresses like shit
Nice motivation, you dress like shit too because I said it.

>If little things like this are gonna offend you, you're gonna have a rough time.
Again who said he was offended? You sure like to assume things.

op is cringe, fit is good

Worst thread of all time, nice one OP

Point and laugh at this fool!

fit is fine, but he looks like a faggot.
op is a pussy tho

tryhard alert

lol at all the butthurt old people sucking this chutney turd's dick

>curry muncher
>Can you say "cucked"?
>Remove yourself from the gene pool
>useless cunt
>you have a fetish for black dick

Global rule #3:
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases [...]

Also:
Global rule #2:
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Grow the fuck up and try to browse /pol/ less, OP

>t. Cucked by an indian so i vent out my frustration on a vietnamese horse breeding forum

Kill yourself OP. You're pathetic