Grew my hair out for winter, but it's starting to get thick and unruly. So I come to you, Veeky Forums...

Grew my hair out for winter, but it's starting to get thick and unruly. So I come to you, Veeky Forums, asking for advice becuase sometimes y'all give legitimately good feedback on this sorta thing.

Yayy youre back geese, imyy

btw are you single now?

Hooooly shit, you remember me? First post too. And here I was assuming no one would recognize my mug if I left that awful trip name off my OP.

On paper? Yes. I am technically single now I guess lol. Married to my work now though haha. Need a haircut for dem high-profile job interviews.

Yea man, you just really caught my attention in that one thread and I never forgot, the funny thing is I dont even browse here often and just come every few months or so

Well damn, that might've just made my day. I don't usually lurk here either, and I haven't posted a thing since that thread. Weird how the cosmos just lines up like that sometimes.

Hey angel

Ha oh man are you a second user who was in that thread? Would you happen to have that gabriel drawing someone did? That was really sweet.

Also, does anyone have any idea about what I should do with my hair?

Yes its me. Can't believe i still have this. Good to see you back. I'll post you a pic i like of your hair

Hair on the right

Holy canoli, I love that drawing.

Most righteous indeed - I've definitely been considering going that short again.

have another

Woah I don't think I remember that one! Oh man, I look good as a superhero. Do you hang around /ic/ at all? I love that board

like this as well. I guess its similar length to the other pic just messy style

You know what? I do remember that drawing now. I remember another user reacted strangely to it for some reason.

Y'all have seriously made my day btw. I was expecting 80% comments of hateful crap, and 20% good advice. Instead I got two people who remembered me from some random-ass thread I made about a year ago. That's an excellent way to start the day in my opinion. Thank you

I'll always remember you. You have such a calming and beautiful face. I was actually thinking about you a couple months ago. Hope you are doing well

fags

Dang man, not even going to give feedback on the OP?
I'm doing pretty well. In good health and working on projects I love so I've got little to complain about. How about you? Any new art?

im not the artist. I admire the artwork inspired by you and saved them. I'm a fan of you both

Haha it's even cooler that you still have those pictures then. Here, have a terrible picture of a picture of me that my photographer friend took for her senior thesis.

i'll add it to my collection. Very handsome

keep the top slightly longer (about halfway down your nose) and get a low fade on the sides. Will fit you face way better than the long hair you got right now. You're not doing your amazing face justice with that ugly ass long hair.

Hell yeah, thank you. Do you have a picture of what that might look like or a name for me to google? I'm pretty sure I can see it in my head, but I like visuals.

Give me your jaw please

Hm. Haha you don't want it, trust me. I've got tmj/tmd pretty bad, id say a little over half of my life is spent with a migraine lol.

make it 3 of us.
nice to hear you are doing fine my man
go for the right one in for sure
cheers

THE SAVIOR HAS RETURNED

4 people from the last thread!? and only one jerk in this one?!!

Truly I am blessed today. Hope you guys are having a kickass day, and thank you for the vote user.

how to forget the most handsome man on Veeky Forums

Ha that's seems EXTREMELY generous but I appreciate the sentiment friend!

Humble and virtuous, he truly is the Angel Gabriel sent to earth to cleanse what is evil, and acquire a glorious mane!

Do you Still smoke meth?

Hm, am I just being made into a meme of some sort?
No becuase meth is illegal, officer

Also, more input on my hair dilemna would be super wicked. Anyone for the long hair? I normally don't cut it until mid-march or so, but it's gotten pretty wild this winter

Angel Gabriel is back

just fuck your shit up dude

go short hair my man
not really that extreme, you are definitely more attractive thank pretty much everyone here

posting again
been growing my hair out for alost a year but idk some shit happened and I lost a bunch of hair
alopecia or something
should I buzz and would I look good, don't wanna look JUST

you just ruined a perfect thread thanks user

cool

kill yourself my man

Impregnate me

thread ruined boys

delete this

take one of these from the savior himself you demon

Saving this thread. Look how perfect he is

Haha quite the strategic shitpost my dude.
Man, I'm just floored at how many pictures people saved. It's flattering as hell, but I'm also a bit flustered by it.

Hot off the press my family. This is what my long hair normally looks like. The OP is hairdried hair

just go for this
Maybe a little shorter on the sides though. You look like a god there

posting a rare geese profile

holy shit has it been a year already? time feels like we were in the original thread a week ago

BTW I think short hair works better with your face, like the right side from the first pic you ever posted. The long hair also looks good but it gives you a more "attractive marine biologist who gives tours of coral reefs during the summer to help pay the bills" while the short hair makes you look like a hot-shot professional

personal taste but I'd recommend going for the general Alain Delon aesthetic in hair and fashion

Hell yeah that's some high quality advice right there, thank you. I really like that overall look in your picture.

oh you motherfucker. handsome handsome (right image is best)

Hey mate can you post a picture of your body? Wondering about your bodyfat%. I'm from Veeky Forums and I wasn't gonna cut much more but I'm interested if it might have a positive effect on my jaw to get even leaner, or if your jaw contouring is mainly thanks to genes

One last angel pic before i head out. Bless him

Literally had to reactivate my old facebook to find these lol. If you can't tell, I have a decently high metabolism. The jaw is probably 50/50 between bf% and genetics desu, although no one else in my family has a particularly stronk jaw so don't take my word for it.

Good work on your efforts man, I have huge respect for people who make time to discipline and work their bodies.

I rly like this style

Do you have more pics of this cut?

Do you usually suck your cheeks in for pics or is your bf% really low?
Also, how do you get your skin to look so nice?

Haha I don't even have that picture anymore. Sorry man. I've gotten a new phone since that last thread and I'm not generally one to save old pictures. These are the best I could find on this phone

People ask me about my cheeks all the time haha. I just have naturally gaunt cheeks so in the right lighting they look really intense. I've never been one to suck in my cheeks becuase I've been razzed about looking like I do it since high school. No reason to make it worse.

Skin? Hmm I don't get asked about my skin often. I guess the #1 thing I can think of is that I don't wash my face. Washing it makes me break out real bad now. I also only shower when I've earned it (sweat or dirt), and I use cold water. I eat balanced meals and don't mind exercise though I don't go looking for it on it's own. I'm a high-strung guy but I try to keep cool-headed and stress free when I can which I've heard can help.

Sorry I'm not much help, I usually don't pay attention to skin on myself or other people so I haven't given much thought to how I maintain mine.

Another profile

Always a treat to see you geese

can you smile for us?

Like this guy?:

It's always bittersweet to see socially retarded guys that look like Chads

I think you might be projecting a little bit friend. I think it's weird that you felt compelled to share your negative attitude with strangers on the internet.

I'm just saying it's bittersweet to see a really hot guy posting on Veeky Forums is all

Oh, well I've been here way before anyone ever considered me attractive. And Veeky Forums isn't all bad, this thread is proof that a bunch of nice people post on this site.

Love your eyes m8

well u are manlet no body cares your face m8 are you something 5.9 - 5.10?

you know what you have to do
buzz it

You look just fine with the hair you have in this pic

I'm 6'2'' my dude.

Woah, that is the first vote for that hairstyle on Veeky Forums or in real life that I've gotten.

Thank you, I actually don't like my eyes usually. Theyre too lazy looking
I've tried buzzing and it looks BAD haha

hair looks great as it is imo

Two votes. Neato, it's nice to hear I haven't been walking around looking like an idiot

HANDSOME AF.

I've got kinda similar hair, maybe a bit wirier
I take showers in the morning, only ever use conditioner, and leave a towel on my hair to dry it. Never use any product
I find my routine makes it a much more manageable, but that's just me

this. Right all the way

hahahah women...amirite?

and I said, that's NOT my WIFE!

Ill give that a try, thank you sir.
I wish I understood that referrence

DON'T keep it long. You want to show off a much of that perfect face and bone structure as possible. Like others have said, go for the right pic you have a gift make the most of it. Longer hair will contour your face and not show its full potential. Don't be afraid to go for the short sides and back army style cut. I encourage it in fact. You seem like a nice person and its refreshing to see a down to earth handsome man. Don't hide your features, exploit them

WHY they fuck are you making a seperate thread for your hear when there are generals for this, you insecure narcissistic little faggot cunt? How vapid are you? How utterly bereft of character? My god look at yourself. You're a fucking charicature.

this post screams insecurity and jealousy

Yes, not at all like posting a literal /soc/ thread for yourself because you are far too important for hair generals.

im not him, but he is far and above in the top tier of handsome people here. People know from his thread a year ago where we called him Angel Gabriel. He warrants his own threads

Thank you man, I've decided to definitely get it cut now. Not super short, but nothing over the ears or in my face anymore.

Hey man, I see what you're saying. Ill admit my ego loves the attention, but I honestly started this seperate thread purely becuase I knew it would garauntee an answer to my question. I had no idea anyone would remember me, I actually anticipated a lot more negative responses than positive ones.

You might be right though, it's not becoming of a person to use attention as a way to feel good.

No one user warrant their own threads. Head on over to /soc/ if you want to cam whore. This board is about fashion, not faggots.

you have to admit this user is Veeky Forums as fuck, facial structure alone. You're the insecure faggot m8. pls leave now. Geese is our handsome friend, you can piss off

this

what product are you using in these pics, if any?
i would fucking murder to have your hair quality

PLEASE be my bf

if OP posted this exact same picture and the exact same text, BUT instead his hairline was very receding and he was clearly balding, this entire thread would be way different.

>tfw I will never have a bf that looks this good
Why can't I just die in my sleep already

In the right side of the second picture I think Im using some sort of medium hold, medium shine wax. Otherwise I just try to not over-shampoo
Youd need to be in GA now or MD in 4 months haha.
I think that might be a very accurate assumption my dude.
I don't date based on looks friend. Well, i do judge ladies on how well they dress and take care of themselves but those are reflections of their personality. Its crazy how attractive someone is just by being a responsible, well mannered and passionate person. Strive to be a better person each day and you'll find yourself surrounded by people who are attractive inside and out.

Why did you delete your Instagram, I asked my friend to give it to his agent and they got back telling me there was nothing in the link :-/ I really wanted to help you out dude!

hello this is my face attention pls?

I kept it up for a while, like a week or two, but I started getting some seriously weird messages from people who were tracking down my facebook and youtube. Ive got half a mind to start another now since my youtube and facebook are both disabled.
Very handsome man, you're almost as handsome as my father.

hey man thanks my dad is pretty hot too imo