Going out outfits

Is this alright or is something more casual more appropriate?

I'm not really good at this sort of thing

It's alright if "going out" is code for your first day at GeekSquad

I generally suit up or wear something similar what would you recommend?

wear a tshirt under the collar shirt
maybe wear a blue or black shirt instead
dont tuck it in but if you have to wear a belt

Go to the fucking gym and lift wtf are doing

Do tuck it in if it's that big on you. Don't tuck if the shirt is a slimmer fit. Definitely should have the belt.

>going out outfits
I've seen some dumb fucking threads but this is the worst. Congrats op. Fit is pretty fuckin bad too.

OP is clearly underage. Why is this shit here
also shit like this

Well I don't take pictures of myself often. Just looking for advice

You're off to a real solid start, but I gotcha a few tips:

-Ya can't look like a gentleman without a hat. Now the tribly is played out, but get yourself an authentic fedora or a newscap and you're good to go. Consider a bowler cap if, and only if, you're European.

-Get a fuckin vest. You can't seriously wear a dress shirt without a suit vest. You could go full three piece with the jacket too, but leaving the jacket at home gives a suave impression.

-Two words: Bolo. Tie.

-Take this shit fifty shades darker with some shades. Ideally mirror finish aviators.

-Now this one is advanced level, but if you can pull it off you'll be a legend. Look through some thrift shops for the most ornate cane you can find. Carry this shit over your shoulder Clockwork Orange style.

I kekkled

>Wearing a short sleeved dress shirt voluntarily
>Not wearing a long sleeved one and rolling up the sleeves
>Looking like reviewbrah

Forget it man, you're fucked.

That shirt is two sizes too big for you, look at how the shoulder seam hangs inches off your actual shoulder.

Get a LONG SLEEVE shirt that fits and wear a belt.

you look like dewey from malcolm in the middle and hes like 7 years old

Like I said, I'm not good at this sort of thing.

It's a medium and I take a 38 in chest, that's just the way the shirt is. I knew I should have got a slim fit instead.

At least you are being honest, I don't want to look like a bloody idiot

you most likely need a small in slim fit, not a slim medium.

Really? I got measured and they said I need to go a size up since it's a "slim fit". Though I don't know much about stuff like that so maybe they weren't tell the truth.

Kek! Jesus user thats rough

Measure? Did you order this shit online? You need to walk into an actual store and try on an actual shirt. Measurements don't mean shit unless you're at a tailor.

Reviewbrah is that you

Yeah I was in store and they measured me

I've had worse.

No, I'm not even American.

this. also youre better off wearing a black tshirt instead of short sleeve shirts

i love you

And I'm 24 fyi

Yeah I mostly wear black anyways