twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tattoos make me puke

good thing no one cares about your worthless opinion then

Both the man and the artist should be shot to death

Agreed.

>when fat people get tattoos
>when skinnyfats get tattoos
>when women get tattoos

I think that tattoos are for people who have been to prison .

Holy shit, I fucking cackled in the library.
Thanks anons.

only if they're edgy tattoos

Cant stop laughing

how the fuck are you going to start a tattoo general with that abomination of a picture
im reporting this thread

It is meant to be something fucked up and funny.
If this image caused even single laugh or smile on user's face then it was worth it.

But since you asked for it, here's some at least decent tattoos straight from your OP's folder.

fuck trump fuck white people

All of them were obviously from the same artist.
Going out to work, I'll post different artists later on.

I'll dump a bit.

This is some nice work but holy moly that's some shitty composition

that's it.

Just started up on this. Still a lot of blending and shading to be done I have just the basics started at the moment and there will be another piece added above the mountains too

Black/White in my right hand, should I ? No worries about job; I run a family business

who did this

liamsparkes.tumblr.com/

No, don't because it's so simple and meh, and you'll see it all the time you'll end up nit picking flaws and eventually hate it.

How could this be improved? Any ideas?

thinking about getting the airplane and bombs very small by my ankle so that if I wore shoes without socks the bombs would go down into the shoe. also debating going to a parlor or just stick and poking myself. Any thoughts?

You know what would make that even better?

No Color correction and filter on the image.

Fake ass shit intended for narcisstic tumblr whores.

this is rad

stick n poke is more rad but parlors always ur best bet

>Somebody wanted this permanently etched in their skin

Have you ever chopped wood in your life?

I'm not ragging on you I'm genuinely curious.

This desu fampai

I love it when retard do this shit
Makes my life so much easier

i wish lisa orth wasnt in fucking washington state.

Been thinking about modifying a version of this with more stuff and having it sprawl across my pec and shoulder before spiraling down my arm.

>t. geologist

can i get a second opinion on this? I think its a cool idea but i'm worried the placement is feminine, but it wouldn't be as cool anywhere else

I mean, if you are mentally bonded with this emblem and you're confident that after all these years a symbol from manga, then fine, go ahead and get this tattoo.
But if you're not 100% certain of this idea, then tattooing it on such visible place as hand might not be too good.
I would have to be a die hard fan of something to get it tattooed on my hands.

It's a fine tattoo, I'm not a fan of this shading tho, would get it in a dotwork style or full blackwork, but it's your choice of course.
It is going to look much better when you add your next piece to it, just pick a good tattoo artist so it won't look like a smudge over the years.

By picking better artist. The lines are quite incoherent and shading is meh, but I'm just not a fan of this style. I would stick to original FoE artwork and get this tattoo in a dotwork so artist can imitate fur of the rabbit better.
By the way, Fall of Efrafa is GOD TIER band.

Your idea is good and go for it. Maybe the placement is a bit feminine but a this design itself is certainly not. I think that you might pull it off, and if you're going to get another tattoos on your body nobody will worry about the ankle placement of your previous one.

OP here, so I guess this question is directed to me.
Of course I did, I live in eastern Europe and spend part of my living in countryside near the woods. I had to chopped it so I could burn it in my fireplace.

It's a great idea, user, but If you want it placed on arm you're gonna have to cut on some details. I doubt that even skilled tattoo artist can transfer this full piece onto such small area.
If you don't want to change it's minuteness then I would recommend getting it on your back.

Anybody have pics of a bunch of little tattoos making up a sleeve?

Not my pic related

Most sleeves are made up of a bunch of smaller tattoos with background added to connect them. Sleeves that are one big cohesive theme are pretty obvious.

Unless you meant something else.

>I would stick to original FoE artwork and get this tattoo in a dotwork
Do you think it can be fixed? It's my first tattoo so I don't really know how the artists do their magic, so I'm curious about how much improvement can be done. Also it was pretty cheap, around 20$ or so, the I realized, after asking to some friends, that I fucked up and should've just get more money and paid a more confident artist. And yeah, FoE is awesome and the story behind Inle and everything really fascinated me.

I'd say go for it if you have other tattoos. If you don't, get it stick n poked somewhere else like shoulder/wrist/forearm imo
I'm not really a fan of the design tho. I think just the plane or the plane+bombs+mountains would look better

recognize ankas work. Trying real hard to get something done by her. Both my tats are from the other two in black iris.

looks like that dumb medallion from pirates of the caribbean

That's Liam's back, so he didn't exactly tattoo himself...

Well, thats shit.

yooooooooo who has this tattoo, couldve sworn ive seen it before but nothing i google is pulling it up

ive been doodling on myself and love this but struggle with the idea of getting something unoriginal :/

why would you get it?

i dont think i would lol, just curious about where id seen it before

yung gud

Tats are not Veeky Forums. They look fucking stupid. Even "meaningful" tats are just 2deep4u shit that any honest person will say looks terrible.

>t. Numale

what's wrong, felon steal your girl again?

really digging that crow. i want to get a crow tattoo, thinking about this design. thoughts?

Lmao dirty tattoo fags wish they could get any repectable girl to even look at them. Only girls who go for tat guys are lower-class skanks and tat-fags know thats the truth.

been wanting to get a tattoo for fun recently, but it's so hard to come up with a design i can live with. some thoughts...
> colors
reading here, i've been gratefully redpilled on the concept that colors are shit. b/w only. when i see things using colors, it looks so garish, like the person got poisoned. and that horrible teal blue .. fuck man. and red looks like a rash. when you see a colored tattoo, just squint your eyes until it blurs and that's what it will be in ten years.
> get a big design
no. when i see that now on someone, i think to myself "that dude was once natty. then one day, he decided to totally change his life and get a single monster tattoo so everyone would think he's some badass. he spent thousands for that one design"
> tribal/abstract
literally why. whenever i see a tattoo with abstract linework i just think "and that means whaaaaaaaaaaaaat exactly. and why THAT?
> cartoons
used to love the idea, now just looks childish.
> tattoo art style in general
fucking sucks. that "traditional" look is just terrible aesthetics.
> mechanical/skin rip
again, ten years ago, that was the height of cool to me, now it's soooo meh.. tacky.

i've wanted a squid for so long.. but it's just too elaborate for a first tattoo. dumping some.. ty for reading my blog.

my fav, this guy does real nice work, too bad he's straya ig: tattoosbyharry

nothing wrong with colour if its used properly. do yourself a favour and get an artist with some talent and a distinct style

this shading is GOAT

New tat

t.Pretentious pseudo-intellectual

post of the day

>Made 3 days ago

This got me an idea of getting a Kittelsen work on my skin, pic related is my Veeky Forumsvourite one. If six months goes by and I still find it attractive I'm going to get it.

On the second glance, I would need to fix the contrast on that if I want it to look good instead of a black mess. Other option is pic related.

hipster garbage

Going to get both of these eventually, though the Ulver one with a lot less detail and with no text. Locations, though? I was thinking the left on my ribs, and the right on my sternum.

Anyone have the all black Doberman/Rottweiler tattoo with a quote? Can't find the image

jojo's great and all but youd end up hating it

thoughts on getting this tatted somewhere?

I like it
Where's it from?

definitely get an artist to do it

((()))

THis pic brought a tear to my eye.

I love nature