What will happen if I do 50 sit ups a day, 20 push ups and 20 curls?

What will happen if I do 50 sit ups a day, 20 push ups and 20 curls?

How long till I gain muscle ?

I'm 5'10"
141lbs btw

I don't know what that Is in kg or whatever the brits use

Also, is being muscley fa?

And how do I achieve the Smerch look?

some weeks, depending on how much weights you use (no, more is not better, you shall fell exausted, but not dead after training).
key is consitency, it's not alot what you're planning, but good for a start, if you do it regularly

Thank you

/thread

>How long till I gain muscle ?
it doesn't matter what you are doing, the answer for that question is aways 4 months

You wont gain much muscle at all doing that. It's better to do a range of exercises to build muscle with low reps and increasing weight over time.

Failsafe method is go to the gym 2-3 times a week, two muscle groups per day (i.e. chest and triceps, shoulders and legs, back and biceps) do 3-4 exercises per muscle group, 4 sets, 8 reps. If you have very little muscle use weight that will let you complete all your exercises while just avoiding failure (being physically unable to finish a rep). If you go to failure make sure its on the last set of the last exercise per muscle group. Once you've done this for a few months you'll know enough to change it up.

Getting an athletic body is easy, you just need commitment.

Gotta eat big to get big. The Veeky Forums sticky contains everything you need to know. Read it for like 15-30 minutes a day so that you'll absorb all of the knowledge.

Use the Hundred pushups and similar routines. There's even apps that keep track of it for you.
I went from 30 pushups to 70 pushups per day in two weeks.

I had to check what board I was on. another fitness thread????

You have to be 6'7" and incapable of handling banter

Steve Merchant?

you wont build shit pushing baby weight for baby reps like that you soft fuck

either go to the gym or embrace being a high fashion skeleton

>sit ups

You won't gain anything doing just what you listed. Read the Veeky Forums sticky, research calisthenics/body weight exercises or get a gym membership if you want muscle

Sit ups aren't the best ab workouts I recommend ab raises or buying an ab roller

if you're doing bodyweight/callisthenic stuff you need to push way beyond that. start doing diamond push ups, pull ups, etc. invest in some parallel bars to do tricep dips and other important exercises. consider getting a weight vest, some dumbbells, a belt, and some plates.

you do 20 push ups every day and you'll just get better at doing 20 push ups. that's it. but don't listen to the freeweight nazis on Veeky Forums who can't do 15 pull ups to save their life but deadlift 550+ at 24% bf and think they're the second coming of arnold. if you're not trying to be huge, but lean/ottermode, a solid calisthenics regiment will be plenty to get a solid physique that will impress roasties while not ruining fits

Probably never. You best bet is going to a gym and looking at routines online. You can get some muscle in 6 months.

Literally not true at all. go to fit and read the fucking sticky, how is poor information like this even still around. This guy is just telling you what you want to hear desu

L E G R A I S E S

This is a fashion board. >>>/fit> is that way. Read the fucking sticky, as you're clueless.

>gain muscle
You need to do more and more every day.
Also you can do twice as much but will gain no effect if you eat unhealthy.
Also back to Veeky Forums

20 pushups per day is pathetic. you should be able to do 5 sets of 20 pushups per day at least

smerch is love, smerch is life

i get so tired though:(

Rest and do it again. Repeat.