Can someone post some (more classical) Japanese/Ninja inspo?

Can someone post some (more classical) Japanese/Ninja inspo?

I lost my collection and I'm having trouble finding stuff to describe exactly what I'm looking for

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/9476397
warosu.org/fa/thread/S11311251
mallnutrition.tumblr.com/post/113277824218/10315
voicesofindustry.com/
voicesofindustry.com/garments-01/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will post more stuff I like as I find it

>ninja

not sure how best to describe it

I'm looking for stuff that looks like japanese techwear, and stuff that has that oldschool samurai look. A lot of stuff by Y-3 fits this description, but they don't really release stuff like the first pic I posted.

This is not techwear/samurai, its just loose/comfycore at best. Look for those Japanese magazines if you want some nice inspo. There are a few threads of them on the archives.

Tried searching the archives for anything related to this before posting, there doesn't appear to be anything Japanese that hasn't been pruned from the archives yet.

Found some on warosu that have some nice images.

warosu.org/fa/thread/9476397
warosu.org/fa/thread/S11311251

thank you user

Id on pants ?

Yohji.

This all just looks like crap my Vietnamese grandmother wears around the house in the mornings.

Wtc grandma

loosewave?

>wearing clothing that isn't skinny
>something "wave"
god I despise this place sometimes
I wish this place was either deleted or we had strict as fuck moderation for a while

Core is related to a more strict style
Wave is related to a broad characteristic present in different styles
The other on i can't remeber now

Maybe his intention was different but there is nothing wrong with saying loosewave

>there is nothing wrong with saying loosewave
There is fucking everything wrong in saying that

>being angrywave

They're cdg homme plus

mallnutrition.tumblr.com/post/113277824218/10315

Why?
It encompasses a trend of having loose clothing in many different styles.

a++ post

Because it means nothing
There is no "trend", clothing that isn't tight has always existed and always will
It just gives some sort of retraded fucking phrase to use for the dumb teenagers of this site to feel like they know what they are talking about when catwalk features a pair of pants that aren't skinnyfit
The word doesn't fucking mean anything, it's just trying to label something as some sort of microtrend so people here can feel like they have discovered something new

see
Calm down, dude.
Loosewave is a good starting point for those who want o talk/see/post loose (not not tight) clothing without being locked to any specific style, as you can see in this thread.

>not actually arguing anything
>lmao calm down dude
No, that's my whole issue, any "wave" or "core" is NOT a good starting point to anyone, it only reinforces the retarded mindset so many on Veeky Forums have, wear clothing you like, don't be a fucking retard and think you are in to some big new trend because you invented a label for it.
And even you are saying it's not specific style, then why fucking label it? It's loose clothing, what the fuck does the "wave" even mean other than you have now a internet hip effay term for it? Fucking nothing, that's the thing.
You don't see anyone outside of this place using these terms cause of how silly they are in any real context, Raf doesn't give interview after his show explaining "trying to do that loosewave thing with some retardcore here and there you feel me senpai"

it's sunny today and I'm feeling ready for loose summer fits

trying to inject some relaxation into this thread

w2c top please?

I have a shirt which looks like a short Kimono

It's from here:
voicesofindustry.com/

but I think they only make one (or a few) of each piece and this top was from a while ago so isn't available any more.

Ill try to find something similar at Iro. Is it linen?

It is a good term for user in this board to create threads or introduce the topic, the outside world doesn't matter as this is a local thing. Which is the reason why it's labeled.
Being labeled is part of the natural process of discussed things, similar to nicknames.
You are seriously upset by this, take a time off of this board, probably Veeky Forums as whole, as you'll feel much better in time.

>It is a good term for user in this board to create threads or introduce the topic
Yeah however did this thread even start without OP not introducing those cool trends to op? No wait it did cause they serve no purpose.
>Being labeled is part of the natural process of discussed things, similar to nicknames.
And here it leads to fucking cancer and nothing else
>is jogging effay
>how do I effay
Is using the right word "loose clothing" so hard? The "WAVE" part only invites the fucking idiots.
>You are seriously upset by this
I'm writing text on a chinese cartoon forum, don't project this much on me just because I used cusswords and don't like the job of your bullshit.

100% cotton, but I think the texture is because it's hand woven.

voicesofindustry.com/garments-01/

Not exactly similar but I think I'll get this when I have the money.
Thank you for the informations.

I think you accidentally posted wrong picture, there is no clothing here

No problem.
That looks cool, like it could work in a similar fit to

It started with OP using wrong terms when what he wanted was loosewave, which naturaly popped up.
The biggest cancer in this thread is your attitude and bringing random things that have nothing to do with this thread doesn't improve anything. You are just venting on things you dislike abou Veeky Forums rather.
Like i said, take a break and you will feel much better.

>using wrong terms
you are beyond hope
this is exactly he kinda shit I'm talking about
there is a thread about something but NOPE BETTER STEER IT TO BE ABOUT MY MEME MICROTRENDS INSTEAD
> You are just venting on things
Again, it's just text on internet, chill the fuck out and stop projecting this hard, this also has nothing to do with what we are discussing but then most things you say don't because probably even you realize by now how fucking retarded the culture of this place and labeling everything to be some epic "wave" or "core" is, the quality of discussion would be thousand times better without the dummies needing to express themselves without some Veeky Forums meme words that don't mean anything.
LOSE CLOTHING, woah fuck that is hard word. Maybe "Lose clothing core" is more of your taste?

That's what a language does. It happens in business, prison, school, internet forums. If you have enclosed community in some cases it will start to develop their own terms and words, regardless if they already have common equivalent. All the "cores", "waves", "fits" "effay" and other shit have their meaning inside this board, and it's completely normal. Just part of lingo, you can accept it or not, but thing is, that's just how people here talk and you can't change it by yourself, no matter how many times you sperg out.

Why are u being such an elitist bitch about everything?¿

>That's what a language does.
lmao no
that's what dumb fucking board culture does
You still aren't actually responding to anything I say, I'm guessing because you know why I'm right
Loose clothing, 2hard4me
> All the "cores", "waves", "fits" "effay" and other shit have their meaning
But they literally don't, they are just meaningless buzzwords, that's why people fucking hate the
>is x effay
threads
I just wish this board was slightly better, easy to start by just getting rid of bullshit like this but apparently you have your head too far up your own ass and are too invested in using the term (whatever sense that makes) to do that

As language is part of culture, I'd still say that is what language does, what it always did, and what it will do.
The words that you have such problem with can be simply considered board-specific synonyms, and in that sense, "loosewave" has the same meaning as "loose clothing".
"is X effay" threads are idiotic not beacause of use of the word "effay" but beacause their very premise is idiotic.
Imagine thet word "effay" stops existing - now we have a ton of threads asking "is X fashionable" e.g. "is balancing eggs on the tip of your dick fashionable" has exactly the same meaning as "is balancing eggs on the tip of your dick effay"
Both are stupid, and not beacause of the specific word used

Jesus fuck did I literally unleash a tornado of shitpost only with that post ?

Was it too good? The reaction? The single-word implication?

no it was the redditors unironically using 'core' or 'wave'

>he comes here to discuss
Good luck, might be the time to find a different place if you are serious.

He wanted to talk about loosewave but used techwear and ninja to describe it, which are not the right terms.
I'm telling you to calm down because you are deviating from the discussion out of rage, if you were calm there would be no deviation.
You are ranting with a different user, not me.
What said is right. You are thrashing around aimlessly without realizing what exactly is the problem on the things you dislke.
Getting rid of our lingo will do nothing to improve the board.

Again, take a break from this place.
Your post has nothing to do with this shitstorm.

>all his projecting
I don't even understand why you have to imagine me as someone "raging" does that give you like some sorta high horse or better feeling of yourself in this discussion?
I'll be whatever you want me to be if it makes you feel any better, literally popped a three veins in my forehead just writing this. That good?

Sarcasm will not help you in any way.

And projecting won't help you
Still, hope you feel like you have some high horse here at least so you at least gained some self satisfaction from all of this

u should prolly take a nap

Read the thread again and try to find the pattern of your angriness so you can identify what the source and work on improving state of mind.
Self-reflexion is the best way to achieve inner peace.

Introspection is actually a better word, my bad.

>pattern of your angriness
Again, why do you feel the need to see me as angry? Does it make you feel better about yourself? I've noticed this alarming pattern of people trying to shut down discussion by claiming someone is 'angry'. Reality check: It's the internet, one can type whatever they want on anonymous imageboard, projecting this hard just seems like sad attempt to steer the discussion away from the actual subject because you realized you have nothing to say.
You already noted irony in one of my posts, where do you read "angriness"?

They see you as angry because you seem angry;
>excessive use of curse words like "fuck", "fucking","shit" etc.
>using all caps
>emotinally baggaged words like "despise"
>excessive use of "you're projecting" as a defense

just sayin'

I tried to ignore this 'projecting' thing you have but here we go.
You keep repeating that i'm projecting when in reallity this is just you not wanting to admit that your own rage because it was pointed out, you don't want to give in.
Ever since your first post you keep downgrading people who use the word, labeling them as retard who want to feel superior and using 'fuck' freely, this is a clear sign of angriness that you refuse to acknowledge and instead shift it to me by saying i'm projecting, naturally the things you accuse me of are the things you do.
By downgrading people you make yourself seem as superior and by saying i'm projectin you abide that you the one who is calm.

This is very easy to spot and understand but you are not letting yourself, by pride or whatever, see your flaws.This can be resolved with introspection, even if it's not easy to look at the bad side of you.

Great discussion.

The brand you seem to be looking for is ameasureof
(indexamo.com)

Are shoes like
confortable?
I never used them but they seems too rigid to be good.

Eh, some of the nicest ones I've worn had some really comfy padding at the bottom. Made standing in them fine, even if I was standing all day. If the toebox is a bit too tight, like it is on most of the ones in my normal size, buy a half size up and wear thick socks.

>But they literally don't, they are just meaningless buzzwords
"Effay" is not the same thing as "something-wave".
Effay is used like the words "fashionable" or "aesthetics", it's way to broad and doesn't say anything.
It's like asking: "does this movie have great content", where "content" is the word like "effay".

The wave is used to describe a way of dressing, a kind of trend if you get what I'm getting at.
You can't use wave interchangeably like content in this case, the wave words have some concrete meaning.
In this case "loosewave" just means "loose clothing" like you said, so you basically just proved that effay and loosewave are not the same "meaningless buzzwords".

I don't get why you don't like the -wave words either, you're just saying it sounds dumb, and that we can use loose clothing instead.
Well, I can use your argument against you and just way that "loose clothing" sounds dumb and we should use "loosewave".
You have not REALLY said WHY we should use loose clothing instead, cause it does not mean nothing and I have said why above.
It's just another word for loose clothing, so are you saying that loose clothing have no meaning?
Cause you'll just contradict yourself then.

Effay is a bad word cause it doesn't say anything (similar to: content, quality, aesthetic, etc.), but -wave words describe a "trend", it encapsulates a set.

>a kind of trend
Loos clothing is not a trend you mongoloid

>The wave is used to describe a way of dressing, a kind of trend if you get what I'm getting at.
To put this in to a perspective:
How fucking stupid does it sound to call something "slimcore" or "skinnywave"
Yeah, this is the kinda dumb shit you are defending

If "X word sounds stupid" is the only argumanet you have, I don't see a point in discussing with you, as this is clearly subjective matter.
And seeing as many people on this board choose to using some specific words over different words, I think they actually like these words better.
But to each one his own, you don't need to say "X-wave" or "X-core" if you don't like them.
Also, chill dude.

That's very beautiful, i wonder how it looks in person.
How do brands like those survive?
Do they seem very niche and small, how can they make enough money to pay their bills and make the effort worth?
i just wish they last long enough so i have money to buy from them.

I'm not here to argue semantics as you totally missed my point.

>How fucking stupid does it sound to call something "slimcore" or "skinnywave"
Your argument has absolutely no substance at all, it's just
>hurr durr muh stupid
Try motivating why something is stupid rather than just saying something is stupid.

It's not that it only sounds stupid
Those things are the exact same except different kind of fit of clothes
They are, even as concepts, stupid as fuck

>I'm not here to argue semantics as you totally missed my point.
Well the lot of the fucking discussion is semantics so how about you shut the fuck up if you have nothing to say.
'Loosewave' means fucking nothing, that's semantics, now leave.

Not that user, but I agree that this discussion is mostly about semantics.
And precisely beacause of that, saying that "X-wave" means nothing is wrong.
On this board "X-wave fit" means a fit that either:
-is built around element/charasteristic X
-incorporates element/charactaeristic X
or
-conveys the feeling of X/association with X

This maybe very specific: if you say "loosewave" it's obvious that you want loose clothes; but it can also be very broad, e.g. "terrorwave", where you want fits that can be associated with terrorism;

All in all I personally think it's quite useful because with just one word you can get everybody to understand what you're looking for.

Then again, if you don't like, there is nothing wrong with that, but if you're in the ghetto you can't escape from ghetto slang.

And you get very stale threads.