24 y/o

>24 y/o
>mommy still takes me shopping for jeans

How not normal is this on a scale of 1-10?

If you choose your own pants then like a 2. Nothing better than not paying for shit.

I want to take her sock off and suck on and kiss her sole.

footfags off my board

ill bring you a coffee as soon as i bust a nut on those soles

My mom bought my pants for me until I was 20 cause' I couldn't remember my size.

kek

About a three

It's surprisingly common with men. I started buying my own clothes at 22.

most predictable post

my mum always offers to buy me jeans shes really into jeans/fashion though and hates cheap jeans so i dont complain

I wish my mom would pay for my clothes.

I'm jealous

My parents are dutch so that would not go over well.
I'm giving it a 2 like but parents need to be effay for one point and free is the other. Anything else and it's somehow more 0 than 0

Gross

Badass. Would she buy APCS for you?

as long as she's effay that's totally cool. When I visit mom we shop together often, because I trust her taste, since she dresses in Jil Sander, Prada and Dior most of the time.

user said she's into fashio, why would she buy him entry level trash like APCs?

There's nothing wrong with it. Bonus if you're getting the stuff for free, I guess. Unless she's literally picking out clothing for you that you hate, and you don't want to do this with her. Then I don't see the point of it all. The appearance of normalcy all depends on how you interact in public with your Mother, or if you look like a pathetic neet.

I haven't been shopping with my Mum since early high school. I was working then so I just bought clothing when I needed it. I also gave zero shits about fashion before age 18. She will always have better style than me, and occasionally buys me nice shit she finds at thrift stores. I have a massive pile of acceptable $1 ties and some other business casual stuff. We still go shopping sometimes when I visit, but we almost never buy clothing together.

If she takes you to the second hand or milsurp store and lets you pick whatever, it's very effay. If she takes you to places like uniqlo, h&m or primark and you don't object you should kill yourself immediately.

I just want to tickle that foot but I'd feel bad for disturbing the doggo.

pleb

what makes APC entry level trash lol
who makes better jeans for that price point

if those were my socks it would only read 'bring me a' because please and coffee would be complete brown and crusty

>cute mommo and cute doggo in 1 picture, and all you can think about is your foot perversion

out

Soles are sexy and footlove is a strong source of passion.

I go to the store by myself and send her a picture of the clothing I want and price tag and she transfers me money to pay for them. Is this as bad, I'm 27,

That's actually infinitely worse. At least OPs mom probably cherishes the time they're spending together, your mom just thinks about how much of a failure you are as she transfers the money to your account electronically while sitting at home alone.

Add tummy with the exploding mind

After 19 my parents stopped buying me anything, still live with them tho, hopefully that will stop soon aswell.

...so not normal. get your shit together and take some pride in doing shit yourself.

Jumped the shark, not funny anymore

This is funny

don't say I didn't try...

>cute mommo and cute doggo
now this is fucking autism

I stopped buying clothes with my mother when I was like 19 because I thought it was weird. But now at 26 I actually don't see anything wrong with it. You get a second opinion and you get to spend some bonding time with your mother. Plus sometimes free stuff.

Economy's fucked bruh. Do whatever you can to get free stuff.

I'm 32 and obviously not doing that anymore. But a few months back there was an occasion where I went grocery shopping with my mom and out of the blue she said something like "Do you want to look for a pair of pants maybe?", and I was getting choked up a bit, because I totally forgot those times when she would take me to the shops to buy clothes for me. The realisation hit me that those times are over and will never come back.

So therefore enjoy those moments while you can. There will be a time when you will never go shopping with your mom again.

You need to add 'fangs' too.

Is my mom effay?

breh...

No, but I want to fuck your mom. Please ask her if it would be ok for me to do so.

Being degen is not fa. Post more of ur mom's fits, not sure yet.

the soles of her feet are looking a little dry. she should have a boy (me) lick and suck them for a while until they're healthy and moisturized.

shame parents let their kids run wild on the internet unsupervised nowadays

My mummy bought me CPs and APCs

b-by deus...

>Veeky Forums making me want my mother to take me out shopping again

>not wanting to steal cute fluffy floppy doge..

OP here, how the hell is this thread still up? Made this like a week ago

it was 3 days ago tard

*BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*

ikr what the fuck...