Are these the most Veeky Forums shoes ever crafted by human hands?

Are these the most Veeky Forums shoes ever crafted by human hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jYmn3Gwn3oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do they fit
I'm eyeing some but I'm not sure if I should be buying size 44 or 45. I have shoes in both that fit fine.

Buy both! With shoes like these you can't lose!

don't know if i want these or those

Into this. I'm thinking of getting the Titolo collab. Thoughts?

damn these are really good. i prefer the rooster for the textual fun-ness and gum sole. reebok is killing it with these things.

>plastic shoes
>ever

welcome to the 21st century enjoy your stay

if living in the 21st century requires me to wear blocks of polyurethane on my feet then i'd rather not

Are there any cheaper alternatives to these shoes?

Stock colourways are not that expensive and they do have an interesting shape.

Yes, some of the jungle book (lol) collabs had cool textures too. I think buying something like a white sneaker is really worth it if the texture adds another dimension

What the fuck.

Fakes exist. Check ICM

am I getting meme'd?

I suck. What are these? God I want them badly. Expensive? If so any good reps?

reebok instapump

I don't know what's real and what's not any more.

bladee likes them.

Oh fuck yes. Just got my third pair last month, the Endclothing collab. I unironically love the gundam silhouette and weird as shit textures to bits.

Am I getting memed right now? Surely you guys aren't serious?

no. LOL!!!

>neongenesisevangelion.jpeg

100% serious. I've been into them for a couple of years now and they're my go-to street shoes, having overtaken Air Max 90s. The design is just wack and they go surprisingly well with a lot of stuff if you get a conservatively colored pair. I'm not a big fan of the tutti frutti combos myself.

desu they are kinda cool and futuristic, and they are pretty unique. You dont have to like them, but credit to where its due senpaitachi.

What sort of colorful ones would be a good option if I wanted to have them be versatile? Or is there not really anything unless my wardrobe is all black? Eyeing the gundam ones maybe.

>He doesn't keep his sneakers on ice

My favourite pair is the black top /white soles OG and I usually wear them with all my casual fits that consist mostly of Stone Island / Cav Empt tops with dark denim.

When I dress them up I basically go like Raf Simons wears Stans: dress shirt, sweater and a dark grey or more funky overcoat.

That's pretty much the style I'm tending towards, except it would be cav empt tops/outerwear with techwear style or DIY'd cargos. I wanted to include colorful shoes for ozweego-like pop while still remaining neutral enough to fit most other items.

Do all you guys have special needs or something haha

They had three colours with a gunmetal splatter last year, they'd go nicely with more techweary pants I think. The ACHM with marbled soles and the Overbranded glossy yellow look interesting too.

youtu.be/jYmn3Gwn3oI

bruh these so dopa nigga aint gonna lie to be honest family where do I coppity cop these fresh ass kicks bro

Do black people really wear water shoes?

my gf wears instapumps and it's cute as FUCK

I got these for $85 but I have no idea what kind of pants I should wear with them

Instapump fury are so hot but damn hard to pull off without looking like shit (or if you are not asian).

Pretty funny looking kids shoes you got there

I feel like the design is almost there, I sorta like them but with few minor changes these could be amazing.

then kill yourself my man

they are good but please do not wear them like a dumb nigger in chinky colorways like full red (if it has that), golds, blacks and shit like that with plain ass jeans and normie clohting kthxbye

I think theyre cool, just hard to pull off.

do you wear those while strutting around on your lego moonbase?

>The design is just wack
Is wack a good thing now?
Can't keep up with da kidz.
Literally used to mean shit.

cropped jeans or dress pants, slim joggers

Dark pine green

i wish, that sounds comfy as fuck

who says you can only wear sneakers? fuck off, attention whore.

We have to go deeper

>when the grinch steals everyone's fashion sense instead of christmas

they're big in japan

Looks more like a watermelon to me

>when the grinch steals everyones watermelons for Christmas in July

How the fuck are you guys getting hairy shoes? Can't find that option on reeebok.

I refuse to believe any person is wearing this.

can we get these in daily dose color please

this makes me like them more

theyre like literal plugsuit shoes and thats more than half the reason i bought a pair

>watches eva once

They have fucking holes in them are you Veeky Forumsktards even remotely sane.

These shoes are going to be the next big thing, you need to get in on the ground floor or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.