Why are these kind of shoes so popular?

Why are these kind of shoes so popular?

/functional/

c-can i wear them with jeans?

because dick ovens

Either pinroll them or get zipper cuff jeans and yeah, I prefer the latter just cuz I like the half zipped look

Is this type of shoe just thick white sole and black runners top?

why is this type of shoe more popular among girls?

girls dont line up for these releases

Comfort, breathability, simplicity, lightness and streamlined silhouette

just bought my first pair of Jordans (1 mid).
is it possible to make them waterproof or does that damage the shoe?

I legit never wear these type of sneakers. They are a American meme.

I wear Vans and Converse shoes casually and I have a pair of Chelsea boots when I wanna dress fancy. You don't need anything else.

>vans
>converse
>chelseas

Yikes

Vans are a Veeky Forums meme only newfags fall for, nobody else on the planet buys or wears them.

Tell me what you are wearing then. Enlighten me with your superior taste. Let me guess:
>yeezys
>geobaskets
>Nike Air Force 1
>Adidas NMD

Vans are trash

Wow you're poor

Thanks for the advice lads.

That model in particular is popular bc

1. Boost
2. Supply is really fucking low

Are you referring to the sock elastic looking part around the ankle or the bottom part?
I've never tried on this particular shoe but I own a pair similar, without the sock-like opening for the ankle. Didn't plan on buying them but was on a trip overseas and was doing a lot of walking in the city and had to buy something comfortable immediately. They're very very comfortable! Not the most stylish but I've found myself wearing them much more than I expected because they're very functional for running errands in or jogging.

Vans are really fucking popular
Once wen't to a party where I was the only one not wearing old skools or autentics

fucking lmao, why is this board so full of hypebeast wannabe techwear normie athleisure trash
you wear goofy sneakers that will go out of fashion in half a year with sweatpants and you think you're hot shit. you probably still wear alpha industries bombers lmao

wew lad

>wears vans and converse
>calls other people normie
Yikes

You caught me I do still will alpha industries bombers.