White sneakers

since i can't buy reebok c 85 vintage do you guys recommend any cheap white casual sneaker?It can even be from outlet buy im looking for medium quality leather if not nice quality

>cheap sneaker
>quality leather

just bought these.
TFW no killshots

just copped pic

thats why im talkin about medium quality, chill

trash

urm, just got these what do i wear these with?

i hate the instagram-hypebeast-esque fits

>buying some of the craziest rick shoes around without having any idea how to wear them
you dun fucked up
cancel the order if you still can

Funny you should talk about "hypebeasts" when you did nothing but fall for hype on these. They're Rick, you go on the Mongolian finger painting fashion website for adult virgins where Rick is drooled over, you got the silly meme shoes.

Honestly m8 just wear them running.

>hype on these
I get what you are trying to say but there is no "hype" whatsoever for these particular sneakers, most people find them ugly.

urm. no one hype these, these aren't yeezy-nigger-tier. there's a reason why these almost always goes on sale every season.

> adult virgins where Rick is drooled over
And this is another point, there is almost no discussion anymore about Rick in here aside from the occasional hateful comment (like yours) nowadays, why you keep repeating people love Rick here baffles me.
Like do you want to keep the image up so you have something to complain about?

post yours proposition then

>Club C 85
White / Green
or
White / Sheer Grey
what would you choose?

this is the green

Onitsuka Tigers or www.jcrew.com/mens_category/sport/sneakers/PRDOVR~E8592/E8592.jsp

I like the green more

Americans don't know how lucky they are to have killshots.
Those are beautiful btw.

Does anyone know which model is this?
I'm pretty much in the same boat as OP but I'd rather get this same exact model of tigers than OP's reeboks.

white navy mexico 66

Doesn't look like Mexicos though.

It's because you are posting in a husk of a board.

Everyone who was into the styles that Veeky Forums once flourished off of have left long ago. Gone off to satellite discords and safe havens away from the normies and streetwear kiddies that make the 90% of threads that are straight trash or shitposting.

All that remains are babbies who wear solely Uniqlo, thrift store fits, and streetwear. WAYWT is nothing but newfags telling newfags how to wear that sweet Marlboro jacket from goodwill.

damn dude you're like that grizzled veteran cop smoking a cigarette in your squad car with a glazed look in his eye, telling the rookies how it is before you can get your penchant and retire

except there is no penchant and you're just ranting on Veeky Forums like a fuckin goof

truthy

It's pension not penchant you fucking retard

>Wow dude your perspective is unwarranted xD SHUT UP DAD

Enjoy your sea of piss I guess then eh?

I think the solid brown makes it look cheap irl
- t. someone who bought ebay.de GATs

mock him all you want, but he's objectively correct

WAYWTs have been shit since 2013 and you're lucky to get a single good fit out of them. Go back to threads back then in the archive and see if you can recognise a single trip or poster. Everyone who made Veeky Forums what it is has moved on

>Everyone who made Veeky Forums what it is has moved on
They grew out of their fashion victim phase basically?

GATs>killshots>your pic

i suddenly feel very grateful that i bought a pair of used killshot 2s from my friend for $25

bump

>there is no hype for there sneakers
Since when do caves like the one you live in an internet connection?