What does Veeky Forums think about plastic surgery? im slowly falling for the rhinoplasty meme

What does Veeky Forums think about plastic surgery? im slowly falling for the rhinoplasty meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWuAyEkR08I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same here. I have an ugly ashkenazy fat nose.

That's a cute bearded lady

That sucks user, atleast yours is fairly narrow if you have the nose im imagining. mine is more like permaflared nostrils black guy even though im not black. i hope your surgery goes well

you can make fun of him all you want, he has literally the best life possible for a modern man.
hes friends with the most known celebrities, a very skilled artist, has 2.7m followers on instagram, has had more women than you ever will, has traveled all around the world, gone skydiving, done modelling. i can go on hes basically had the best life possible.

I secretly wanted those scary cauliflower ears ever since I was a lad, but I thought it's just weird of me to have such thoughts.

But recently have I found out that this is actually popular among the churkas, who break their ears in order to look like a macho fighter.

I need someone to help me get cauliflower ears.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWuAyEkR08I

i just googled that what the fuck

soooo.. who is he?

toni mahfud

Just because he's wearing glasses doesn't mean he's a woman.

>tfw my family would disown me if I got a nose job

I was talking about the other guy

Cakesniffer

I only see one guy here jawless and fat enough to be mistaken for a woman.

The problem is that plastic surgery only works if you have isolated problems. If you're a 4/10 then your skull shape is all fucked up and fixing one problem on your face does nothing, just makes you seem "off" somehow.

I want a rhinoplasty too. I have a roman nose and i want a greek one.

you're fucking weird mate

>weird eyelid shape with slightly big eyes

What're the options or me, my boys?

Why does this guy have multiple noses?

I guess it's a pretty easy way to get Veeky Forums if you have the money for it.

hes a shapeshifter aka a jew

GET CHIN IMPLANTS.
JAW IMPLANtS

YEEEE

Never have considered plastic surgery as a serious prospect but if I had a fat bank account I'd probably do a rhinoplasty and a chin tuck.

Has any user had actual work done? If so, what was your experience?

That terrible slim then suddenly fat nose. I can't stand it but Im afraid of plastic surgery. Wat do?

looks good to me but I guess I see why you're self-conscious about it

if you really don't like it, get the surgery
it'll make you feel better about yourself
if you know deep down that you're just harshly judging your own minute faults then learn to live with it and you'll feel better for having accepted your own body

I haven't accepted my own body for more than ten years. I don't put make-up anymore but I used to make it look slimmer with pale foundation. Sometimes I okay with, sometimes I want to break it so I get surgery for free.

had a rhinoplasty about 3 months ago
pretty good/10

wtf is wrong with you
no one finds this attractive

>gone skydiving
Not really significant lol

If someone has this it's best not to ever fight them

>gone skydiving

Whoa!

>hes friends with the most known celebrities,
So?
>a very skilled artist
So am I.
>has 2.7m followers on instagram
So?
>has had more women than you ever will
That's okay, I have oneitis.
>has traveled all around the world
So have I.
>gone skydiving
So have I.
>done modelling
So?
>i can go on
Please do.
>hes basically had the best life possible.
Nah, I'll stick with my life.

>So?
All of these lead to getting pussy.

just do mma for a few years

>All of these lead to getting pussy.
So?

rhino plastys for pussys. i do all my plastic surgery at home. aswell as cut me on hair