Would the Richard Spencer still look good on me if my hair is a lot longer on the top and kind of curly in the front?

Would the Richard Spencer still look good on me if my hair is a lot longer on the top and kind of curly in the front?

The alt right needs a new leader. This guy looks like an effeminate faggot. I nominate literally any other White person.

He played football in college at UVA and lifts as a hobby, he would fuck you up.

He wouldn't. I would pick him up like a toothpick and flex on him in full Rick. He's just a betacuck like yourself.

This guy reflects alt-right, they get punched in the face and then they cry

You better hope you don't catch him in a bar because he's been known to pick fights for fun.

It doesn't even look good on him

Show me video of Richard Spencer crying. Do it. All you need is to post one video. Just do it.

hideous hair aside no one who wears a pepe pin in public is effay.

Yeah, I'd destroy his anus and curbstomp him with my Geobaskets. You sound like a pathetic betacuck vicariously living through this faggot. Hang yourself.

Okay now I see you're just memeing.

pmsl

Get off Veeky Forums granny.

Are you 15? Your post syntax sounds like that of a 15 year old. I wont ban you if you admit it

Nobody who posts on Veeky Forums says "pmsl." Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of and stay there.

really need these far right shills of my board.

w2c all black antifa fit for punching faggots?

jesus christ lad, you speak HORRIBLY

post more, I love it, something about the way you type (I find it hard to put into words, or pin down exactly what it is) reminds me of 5 years ago when I made feels threads on /b/ and stuff

is anybody else getting this?

more violent and likely to lash out than the niggers he hates so much
interesting

At least I know what grammar is faggot. Learn to capitalize letters and maybe daddy will respect you for once.

>only thing you have pride in is how you capitalize letters on an anime image-board
to each his own

>already crying and I haven't even punched him yet

20 posts and nobody has even attempted to answer the OP question. This is why this whole website hates this board.

> hating this board in 2017
Probably why everyone who isn't on Veeky Forums is a numale.

what do you mean? this is the response OP wanted.

HAHAHA PERFECT

you speak a bit like a youtube commentator on an joeseph watson video but there's a certain sort of faux-edginess to it and an eagerness to fit in to the new big boy playground that is Veeky Forums dot org ahahhah

post a pic of your face, I promise I wont doxx you, but I have an image of you in my head and I want to know how close I am

DM it to me if you like ;)

>would this look good on me
>no, it doesn't even look good on him
question answered within the first few posts

>/pol/ baby mad because he was made fun of :((((

> bad eyesight
> fat face
> inbred
Wewlad, I feel bad for the kid in blue

ahahaha before you ever get too serious in an argument on this site remember the person you're arguing with probably looks like the dude in blue

damn those people are fucking ugly lmao

these posts are pretty autistic but I actually see what you mean, dude speaks like the asshole kid at middle school who always tried to suck off the bully/alpha to get on his side

>these people believe they have genetic superiority

there is a video of him getting clocked and running though

leftist GET OUT

yeah it's some shrimpy knuckle dragger who gets beat up at school by the only black person he's ever seen

ITT: bitter, nappy haired non-whites that can't sport the GOAT hairstyle

like him?

@12247647
Here's your (you) + a picture of you

You sound mad.

That's literally untrue. He was suckerpunched then the ran away.

We all knew you don't belong here, but seriously? You can't even use the site?

*then the assailant ran away

He got shrekt'd by an alpha male and the alt-right numale ran off.

@12247675
Stay mad kid. Here's your (you).

Now you're just being intentionally dishonest.

ITT: Libshits mad their cultural hegemony is shriveling away and their religious retardation is about to be thrown into the dustbin of history

not the guy you're responding to but
>alpha
>suckerpunch
pick one friendo

We as alpha liberal men have to emasculate all these alt right cucks
I think the Hitler youth looks great curly as long as the curls are loose but defined desu

Undercut?

show me, show me a video of my hero crying, do it, its the mark of supreme masculinity and racial superiority that he hasn't, do it, i dare you, filthy cuck mcbeta soon the ethnic cleansing will begin, stay mad libtard mcbuzzword hehe

Yes, it looks quite nice with curls and longer unless you mean African curls then it just won't look anything like this.

Cute boys, good taste.

Suckerpunching people is about as omega as it gets.

Hitler Youth haircuts are based. I'll be getting one in a couple of days

Haha, shitty b8.
Gtfo, although liberals are not a threat.

Stop it with these new male cuts. Only certain people can pull this hairstyle off. Anons trying to be politically correct, kys

He's not the Alt-right. He's a white nationalist. Two separate groups with over lap.

Milo is more alt right than him.

But no one wants the label.

He (spencer) literally coined the term alt-right you fucking retard.

actually paul gottfried (his jewish paleocon mentor) and him did to describe a big tent of non-mainstream conservatives.

>mfw the alt right is a jewish movement