Is there any way to be Veeky Forums with a vertically grown face?

Is there any way to be Veeky Forums with a vertically grown face?

Before somebody mentions memewing I'll remind you that you're not growing kids anymore, you're fucked.

>tfw A, but neck of b

Then you're either fat or b

nope. have a nice strong jaw and chin and skelly. I just slouch

this woman was 27 years old when she started treatment, but iirc mike mew used some kind of headgear on her to help forward growth

look at the change tho, in less than 1 year on a fully grown adult without any surgery

literally just stop overbiting and lose weight. it's not that hard.

>tfw left side of face is A but right side of face is C

>Mewing is bullshit, mouth breathing doesn't even affect your fa--

If you aren't mewing 24/7 you need to consider ending yourself. You will never be Veeky Forums with an ugly long flat face

What the fuck is mewing?

Basically keeping your mouth shut?
What the fuck of a deformity you have that "mewing" is a thing

kys fucking disgusting fucks

She literally shifted her head downwards and pushed her jaw forward for the photo, everybody can do that. (probably less fat too)

Also

>posting a photo from the man who's selling the "treatment"

I have yet to hear a good thing about his work from a medical professional or an actual client of his.

t. chinlet

Nice anecdotal """"""argument"""""".

Mew also uses a device to widen their patients mouth, it's not just mewing. (especially if you're already grown)

pic related

>tfw B
Thank god for beards.

can you correct this if your still in growth stages?

herbst device might help a lot of you

Holy fucking shit that completely brutal mog

This is a side-by-side comparison of what girls get wet by and what they're repulsed by

Dude on the right is not chad, he's still a beta sub human. That interocular distance and just pitiful zygomatic support/symmetry. I can tell he's also ginger easily

Also the other guy on the left has a long mid-face which makes him repulsive to women, as forward growth/neoteny is the most Veeky Forums trait to them

Pic related is a chad slayer, look at the hunter/narrowlike eyes and compact midfaace, those alone send bitches panties scorching.

I have those eyes due to t-exposure and I'm not gonna lie I went on Omegle and most girls either smile/or joyously scream immediately and try to run/hide or they try to get me to wave at the stupid bitches but I don't.

Even the hot women will stop and mire desu. I've gotten shitloads of girls snapchats in less than an hour but I don't even respond to most. Even though that sounds "chady" desu I fucking hate women especially nowadays when society gives them endless validation.

Society really has turned them from being merely evil into full-blown instawhores with a lifetime pass on the cock-carousel validation from the 6 ft''+ 8/10 faced slayers but we have to face it/manipulate them if we want some play.

>Thank god for beards
Nope, women can already tell if you have a shit lower third, nowadays they prefer guys with thick stubble or clean shaven to full bearded

how can one be this deluded

>Dude on the right is not chad, he's still a beta sub human
Lmao, trying a bit too hard there incel. He's robust as fuck.

>He's robust as fuck.
Bro look at the interocular distance of his eyes, compare to O'Pry, Gandy's and any others.

He's a fucking skullcel pussy. Maybe he's a slayer for these incel betas but at the end of the day I'm not intimidated by his face

some people have a machine that just turns their horniness and loneliness directly into ego and hatred

today being clean shaved is a lot better tho

look at pic related ->

DEEP MAN YOU READ ME LIEK A FOOKING BOOK M9

Can't remember his name, but he's an English? actor and he is massive. Wide frame and easily over 6'.

Imo those weak feminine eyes can be forgiven because of his overly masculine lower third.

James Norton. Dude is a legit 6'1 and looks alpha as fuck. You are delusional to say he's not alpha because of his eyes lmao

He's pretty to some (because of his eyes) and extremely handsome/masculine to others (because of his lower third). To some he's both. That's better than Gandy who is just masculine to all women.