/glasses/

Can we have a /glasses/ inspo? Post nice pairs and some inspo pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

oliverpeoples.com/shop/men/optical/jack-huston-rx#jack-huston-vintage-grey-fade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you use glasses as a fashion accessory rightminded people will avoid you at all costs

ok

Nope, I have -3.5 dioptre. I just use contact lenses from my childhood and want to give a try to glasses. However, yeah I'd like to find an effey pair.

well the only effay glasses are thick rimmed or those in your pic related

its literally trapped in a cloud of irony and faux counter culture, it will never stop being unfashionable for that reason. thats pretty much it. glasses are boring for that reason. i guess its alright if you actually need them, but people that dont need glasses that wear them are the type that should be executed by a firing squad

>well the only effay glasses are thick rimmed or those in your pic related

Huh, I've had the same feeling that anything beyond that can be a little tryhard. Nevertheless, there is plenty of producers of these classical glasses. I'm seriously considering buying some Persol's model but I would prefer something lighter.

any inspo for someone with thick eyebrows (and a big nose)? i cant really find anything that fits me well...

i'm thinking on some thin roundish metal frames if it gives you any ideas

>what's never unfashionable is boring

I genuinely thought this was interesting. Could you elaborate on this?

OP here, I'm a kiiind of in the same situation. No idea what would fit my face.

Go thicc rimmed.
oliverpeoples.com/shop/men/optical/jack-huston-rx#jack-huston-vintage-grey-fade

I think you should do round horn rimmed glasses in brown tortoise

What's there to elaborate on? It's always in style making it not particularly interesting. Not bad, just not that great either.

i was thinking aviators. i dont know shit about fashion

just get contacts dude. youll look like a tryhard imo

Are clubmasters still effay at this point?

Unless you're Sam Hyde aviators are tryhard.

The sunglasses option I don't think so.

Thanks, chum! I will try on them next time I will be at my eyeglasses store.

So you basically mean the classical Gregory Peck glasses from pic related and the fourth post?

Another photo.
Do you know guys any other effay producers of this model than Oliver Peoples?

There is also a thinner version of them (above in the pic related, the classical Peck's glasses are below), which I honestly prefer, but I'm not really sure if they would fit my face huh.

>So you basically mean the classical Gregory Peck glasses from pic related and the fourth post?
^ meant to quote obviously.

Here is a pair of Persols that is a way better than the aviators.

long time ago some user posted octagonal frames in kinda baby-blue-ish color, temple tips weren't solid, it was more like bent wire. Also it was a japanese brand. Could anybody help me out?

Shit, I'm in love with these Mykitas, but there is no way I can pull such thin frames of with my nose.

there is no way I can spend 500 bucks for hem

you know this guy has been inspo for a lot of people

Buth that's a pretty standard price for designer glasses. Basics as oliver ppls, persols and so on cost about 300 bucks.

morons

nice techwear fit

I would get the Gregory Pecks.

Another nontryhard possiblity: Moscot Lemtosh

M. Pei's of Maison Bonnet, p patrician choice

Rather cheap but ok choice: the bespoke dudes (don't mind the cringy name)

Lindbergs

Another pair, this time with titan and ivory.

Just take a look at this qt in Mykitas. My heart's melting.

I must be going, keep bumping this thread and maybe I will post later more. Stay frosty my dudes.

I've always wanted to grow my hair out to shoulder length, get circular glasses, and grow a mustache.

Ya'll need to diversify

I'll post some pictures of Kuboraum glasses

Nice.

Something like this or thicker, Mr. Chad.
Also find a good store and try few of them out since you will be wearing them all the time.

You'd look better without glasses, but if you need'em and you don't want to wear contacts, aviators would seem pretty good on you. Honestly you look a little chaddy, so thick frames would seem a lil dumb

Where would you buy glasses online that aren't expensive af, Veeky Forums?. I just want a couple more so i can fit them with whatever, im wearing.

Also, mexican people, are those Ben & Frank glasses actually decent, or meh?

Don't buy glasses online.

>ctrl+f Matsuda
>0 results
Are you even trying?

Did you know that once you have a pair of matsudas then people actually approach you on street just to talk to you?

I always wanted to look like the boy who lived.

Shit, I've just found this infographic and I'm confused more than ever before. Do I have oblong or oval or even some other shape of face? Is this infographic actually accurate at all?

Using measurements rather than just looking is much more accurate.
However, what type of hair style you have is just as important to maintaining facial symmetry, tbqfh.

that info graphic is shit.

Why? Most sites will let you have them for some weeks and then get a refund if you're not happy with them

these infographs literally mean nothing people just started making these within the past decade or two to sell certain styles

yes, flecked brown will compliment your hair and complexion and round glasses will soften the sharp angles of your face. See recent pics of Louis Theroux for an example of how uncomplimentary angular glasses are to long or sharp faces

FUUUUCCCKKK!!! WHO ARE THEY?

Me and my gf, why do you ask? ;^)

you look like Christian Bale

and for the love of god get them fitted right. pupils center of frame, about 3/4 of eyebrows visible above frame

Thanks, senpai! That was very informative.

this is completely arbitrary stop making shit up

should i cop? or any other glasses that look similar

Armani is a new money choice. There were plenty of better producers posted in this thread.

how are oliver peoples?

where to cop Round But Large glasses like this? i think i have the face shape for things like this but all the round glasses seem to be small and my nose is v large, makes most smaller glasses look weird when i try them on.

Get something like Oliver Peoples, Garrett Leight, Moscot, or Barton Perreira.

Where do I cop those rounding tumblresque glasses?

I'm a guy btw

i think weird coloured glasses are still a purposeful signal that you're gay and out right?

What kind of glasses would look good on me? Please recommend me some!

If you have to wear something all the time to function you might as well get one that looks nice.

hnnngggg

i cant see

I'm gonna buy a new pair of glasses (not sunglasses) but I don't know what to buy, I have round glasses.

I can wear any type of glasses, but I'm looking for an "original" pair or something cool

Kristen Stewart in the newest The Rolling Stones vid

oliver peoples, but transparent sunglasses are dead, like 2-3 years ago.

I would try a P3 shape like OP's Gregory Peck.

yohji yamamoto.

eyebuydirect theory is basically identical

Me right now
It's the tits but also high mainanence to keep looking good

no it's not, long hair is the literally the least maintenance look

makes you think

Im genuinely wondering if you posted the wrong photo

>tfw would probably suit glasses but eyesight is near perfect

QT - check
Mykitas - check
Melted heart - don't even ask

I know that feel

Those look more like goggles than glasses.

we are out here brother

Please someone can help me id the glasses

its like you're almost alpha, but your jaw got fucked somewhere along the way

tfw look like shit with or without glasses

Hey trying to find a new pair of glasses, but I wanted to see what you guys thought.

I should be going for a more narrow pair that is more square right? To compensate for my 5head/wide face desu

I'm going to use warby parker to try on these 5 pairs. Any of these straight trash that I should swap out?

thanks for the input famalam