Social integration

I'm a half white half arab dude (and I ended up looking like these angry terrorist we see in the media).

I received a completely occidental education, can not speak nor read arabic yet I'm always assumed arab when I go abroad (especially to the eyes of the airport immigration)

How can I look less arab?
Which style to wear?
>I'm a student. I am also a manlet, somewhat skinny but working to achieve an athletic body.

Which kind of haircut?
>oval face. Can't have hair too long since I'm starting to bald on the edges.

Which accessories?
>I need glasses to see correctly. I avoid thick shapes like the ones worn by Gulf Arabic Princes.

I know I can escape this. Steve Jobs was syrian but I bet he wasn't kept aside and ask if he's related to extremist associations when he moved abroad.

>can not speak nor read arabic
that's ignant of you

well then pretend to be hispanic?

>that's ignant of you
>tfw bullied in arabic school when I was a kid. Left permanent scar on my body.
>tfw father sometimes said he would teach me, he never did.
>tfw when he always delivered when it was about beating me.

I speak 3 languages, but I'm not fluent in Spanish.

Why would I trade arabic for hispanic tho? It's like choosing between the Devil and the deep blue sea.

>arab
>manlet
>balding
>needs glasses

JUST

I know right.
But as they say, life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

Gain some weight and dress like Dj Khaled

desu just dress palewave if you don't want the "Middle Eastern" or "rich arab" aesthetic

Yeah, I consider palewave for this summer.
However, I'm worried about where this trend is going. I come from /g/ and "retro style" DE is my guilty pleasure. But I find whole vaporwave "A E S T H E T I C" meme too cringy and somehow wish to stay away from it from a healthy distance.

I also don't listen to music and I'm too awkward to "just chill".

Any inspo for something more "academic", "bookworm" or "just fitting in"?

Just wear some basic clothes then... A well fitting button down, brown belt, jeans and a pair of brown leather boots. If it's cold, wear a wool sweater/in-offensive jacket from Nordstroms or something.

As for the hair, I know a few guys from Yemen that go to see the same local barber as myself and they have some of the most badass haircuts i've ever seen, although they seem difficult to maintain. I would just go for a high fade, but short.

Get a pair of glasses that fits your face/head shape. Some people just aren't meant for certain stuff. Clubmasters are badass though so why bother with anything else.

>I would just go for a high fade, but short.
I've have short fade : few millimeters on the side and ~2cm on top. However it makes me look like a basic scum.
Do you suggest something like this dude who's in Mr. Robot? Isn't the "quite long on top / pretty short on side" shade the haircut of every other hipster?

Not the same guy, but post a picture of your face if you want help on your appearance. Also I wouldn't trying to look less Arab. You shouldn't try to look like what you aren't. It's difficult to maintain.

You fucking housenegro kaafir. Embrace your Arab side fucking twat. Ya illahi may Allah bestow a curse upon you if you remain the way you are.

I too am half white and half Arab, but unlike you I don't have an inferiority complex. And I'm also 2.05 meter.
Get a spine Pied-Noir.

>not wanting to be 3arab

Baz ya balding faggot, may your family be raped by a pack of rabid hyenas for it is less of a shame to be fucked by wild animals than to have a twat like you in their family.

palewave is not going to work on someone with dark complexion.

are you a moron

palewave looks best on darker skinned people

What exactly do you like? I think it would be easier if you gave some info on the kinda clothes you like. I wouldn't try to find a style that blends you in. It's better for you if you give us examples of stuff you like and we can help you put a look together

Learn Arabic, the people you seek to emulate will never accept you

palewave doesn't really have much to do with vaporwave or sadbois, it's a solid option, easy to pull off and budget-friendly
another option would be that 90s slacker stuff if you like retro shit but wouldn't want to limit your palette this much
or just dress smart casual. try to incorporate some cream / beige in your fits to take advantage of your dark complexion. I know a georgian guy who rocks a cream cardigan really well.
try to avoid more risque, cutting-edge stuff for now. avoid gaudy shit since it's the downfall of many arabs

Yeah, fuck off Jamal.

I'm not looking to disguise myself into a caricature.
Rather, I'd like some tips on how not to be assumed to be what I'm not.
e.g.
>look less aggressive with glasses compared with contacts
>avoid very short haircuts
>of course, avoid anything scum correlated, such as soccer team clothing, Dr Dre's Beats or false proof of wealthiness for example.

Yeah, I agree with you. Indeed, I'm looking for something simple rather than gaudy.
As for now, I mainly buy my clothing at Uniqlo and target clothes that look quite generic.
Beige clothes is an option I had overlooked. I have some beige chino that I usually wear with gray sweaters or blue/denim shirts. Wouldn't beige/cream top and beige/light brown pants be somewhat cringy?

kek araps aren't med
ⴼⵛⵓⴽ ⵄⴼⴼ ⴼⴳⴽⴷⵊⵀⴳ ⵙⵓⵢⵣⵇ_ ⵖⴼⵏⴱⵖⵉⵀⴷⵓ ⵖⵙⵢⵜⴼⵛⵙⵇ

You have to go back.

w3c pants

>Med

I have no answer for you since you're mixed race.

You do not have a true racial identity or ancestral homeland. In some way, even though I'm full blown /pol/, I really do feel sorry for people such as yourself.

This is why race mixing is a sin and an abomination.

I guess, the only advice I can offer is that you fully adopt as best as you can the racial and cultural identity of your father, not your mother.

Either way, you have to go back.

>Wouldn't beige/cream top and beige/light brown pants be somewhat cringy?
might be ok with light brown and cream, but beige + beige is anything but ok

Jesus. The self-hate is sickening. You're trying so hard to not be Arab that I'm sure you'd kill yourself if there was no way of escaping it.