Best Jeans?

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm a visitor from /k/ and I need your advice. What is the most RELIABLE brand of jeans on the market that I can trust will last me years of daily use?

I keep hearing that Levi's is the best, but does anyone here think the same?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

heddels.com/fades/fade-of-the-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ralph lauren always last long. get them on sale

Levi's Made & Crafted are pretty nice
you can usually get them for half price when they go on sale

>Levi's Made & Crafted
>no 36 inseam
What the fuck Levi's?

levis is great affordable jeans, you should go to the store and pick out a pair though they're really inconsistent and inaccurate with sizing and fit

Nudie is also good slightly more expensive jeans if you want skinny jeans, they're like 200 but they go on sale to like 80-90 every couple weeks

They don't want lanklets wearing them.

Can't go wrong with Levis brother! I'd recommend the straight 501's, they're classics

If you want to look fat and unfashionable, yes

What are you talking about? They aren't baggy at all if that's what you're implying.

Naked and Famous are good
Levis "XX" are good if you can find them

UB Unbranded Jeans

neuw

acne

Levi's are good for the price, make sure you get it from a good source. Outlets and malls usually have worse Levi's than direct or some retailers. 501ct are good as are made and crafted like said.

acne jeans look nice but they don't last too long
APC are better in that regard

3sixteen

/thread

is carhartt any good?

not for denim, the work pants are better

I was reading just the other day reviews about levi's quality having dropped over years. true?

I find that Wrangler still make decent, durable jeans that are pretty comfy and affordable. I used to love Lee, but the materials they've been using the last few years have a much worse feel than the pair I bought in 2011.

you know nothing

Over the last few decades, yes. There are some heritage cuts that cost more and will last longer but in general they are trying to keep their margin higher for themselves.

get like 98% cotton 2% stretch jeans, much comfier and don't blow out as easily

Levi's as long as their not bought at an outlet

You won't be able to get it for much longer but American Apparel's jeans felt great. Their sizing was notoriously small though.

>Wrangler still make decent, durable jeans

Only if you get the genuine cowboy Wranglers, the shit sold in department stores is terrible.

If you want durable, The Flat Head and Iron Heart are probably your best bets. Not cheap, but heavy duty construction. Rivets and flat felled seams galore.

Abercrombie jeans are godly

If you want to see how some pants hold up, check out Heddel's fade of the day collection. It'll give you an idea of how different brands and fits hold up over time.

heddels.com/fades/fade-of-the-day/

material is often thinner and doesn't hold its shape well. also looks shitty, texturally.

how are you supposed to know if its good. I have nothing to base this info off

I wear Rag&Bone Fit 1. Better quality than Acne and APC and normally easy to find on sale.

> (You)
>how are you supposed to know if its good. I have nothing to base this info off
If it's able to be worn for years, and the stitching has held up, then it's most likely alright.

nudie's are shit quality, but boy they look good

Does anyone here have some experience with Levis 519 jeans? I managed to find some on sale and I'm in need of some good black jeans at the moment.

Never wear super skinny jeans.

Wrangler cowboy cut my man.
Best jeans ever.

Me and my wife are unable to have children because I wore these too much

Yeah I thought that but outside of those Levi's jeans don't really look "Skinny" to me. I saw some 510s and they just look like slim legged jeans. I got pencil legs so they look like they would just end up being baggy on me

Not sure if serious

>Dr. Denim
>Edwin
>Rag & Bone
>Rick's Detroit jeans

Skinny jeans cause men to go sterile

Am I in 2010 again

skinny jeans were massively popular in 2010 what are you talking about

Pretty sure he means how it was all over the news about how skinny jeans were ruining mens sperm count back then

It has nothing to do with sperm count. Skinny jeans are just very effective at destroying a woman's sex drive.

American eagle jeans are life. You can usually find a good pair on clearance for $25-30 and they're god-tier.

Made and Crafted, and most Levis in general found in outlets, are just older product sent from a mainline Levis Store

519 are pretty comfy, but not really that skinny, especially if you're a hungry skeleton.
Decent jeans tho.

Try on Levis in person if you can. They have almost no consistency in their sizing or even their styles.

Haven't found anything better in the price bracket still.

this pretty much

rip low rise

Veeky Forums how is lucky brand?

>Veeky Forums how is lucky brand?
Dudde weed lmao/10

lankies btfo

ignore this post

Why?

because their fit and quality is godawful for the price
either go low and get some Levis or equivalent or go higher and get N&F or upwards

Yeah, I'd rather pick up a pair of BraveStar Denim. Same price range but made in U.S.

thanks all for all your skinny jeans
but someone have brands for people who go to the gym with big legs ?