I'm about to go get my hair cut, I want something like pic related but I'm too lazy to go home and get into girl...

I'm about to go get my hair cut, I want something like pic related but I'm too lazy to go home and get into girl. Does anyone have a photo of a man with a similar cut, or one that will grow into pic related?

I look gay enough when I go to work in boymode, I don't want the stylist thinking I look TOO gay.

Idk how long your hair is rn you fag but just get cut short on the sides and if anything, just have them thin out the top and it will grow in like that

It's longer than that, if I don't sweep my bangs I can put them in my mouth

trans people aren't Veeky Forums

My daddy taught me that girls don't need to be ashamed of our dicks.

glorification of a mental illness isn't Veeky Forums at all

"Especially since they're such good size and all" gachiGASM

I don't glorify it, I just have it. Getting a haircut doesn't glorify much, just a part of living with the fact that I have a mental illness and making the most of my life despite of it.

Deal with your mental illness in a productive fashion instead of pretending to be something you're not. You live a life of grand delusion, you'll only worsen your problems continuing on this way.

Sure thing, user. I'm sure you know best.

I know enough that pretending to be something you're not only ends up in a lot of psychological pain.

That's why I stopped pretending to be a boy every moment of my life and accepted who I am. Taking HRT to make my appearance more feminine, and dressing myself up to look feminine is hardly pretending to be anything user it's all appearances.

I just go outside looking the way I feel the most comfortable, and people call me whatever gender they think. Why should I bother correcting them every time I get called ma'am?

This isn't a healthy mindset, and I think you know this yourself.

Yea it is. Why are y'all so concerted with other people being who they want without impacting anyone?

Maybe, but I don't care much. I'm happy the way I am now and I was suicidal the way I was before.

What's so unhealthy about that? I found a way to make my life fun and enjoyable for the first time, and I didn't hurt anyone doing it.

Seems to me, living my life in a way that was making me suicidal just so that you're less triggered on the internet is more unhealthy.

It's not at all. It's giving in. It's giving up to a mental illness that is going to destroy you slowly.

>It's giving up to a mental illness that is going to destroy you slowly.
In what way? Could you elaborate on what that means? With actual facts and not just your feelings towards trannies.

That's your fact? I don't even see the point in arguing it, because this is silly.

Let me know if you're actually serious about this post so I don't waste my time writing about needlessly.

yo u do realize the rates are higher for trans bc of how they feel before transitioning and how people treat them after, right?

this argument is fucking dumb, let people feel good

Since he's not responding I'm assuming he doesn't actually have any desire to go into why those suicide rates the way they are. They are sadly that high because of a lot of compounding reasons.

I'm more than happy to go into those reasons for anyone who cares to know but if he's just here to start shit and not actually discuss things then I won't waste my time.

>powered by pizza and anal
was Hillary trans?

don't listen to that user, he sounds like a fucking prick. you are valid and i love you both dearly, okay?