>Why are you so dressed up?
>You spent HOW much?!
>I got the same thing for like 15 bucks at H&M
>Zara is the best

Why would a norm shop at h&m?

>user, are you gay?
Yes.

>Why are you so dressed up?
It makes me happy to express myself outwardly.

I feel like the options I have available to me that are practical for my daily life are fairly bland. I want to try out techwear to help get around this while still remaining practical, but I dont really have the money for it.

I also feel like girls have a much wider range of options than us when it comes to what they can get away with, as well as general clothing types such as dresses, skirts, etc. I frequently see outfits that I would be all over, but Im not a tranny.

Yung LEAN rocked a Dress in Miami Ultra's. Why can't you? Pussy.

Dude just wear the fucking dress, as long as you're able to pull it off without looking like someone who just accepted they're trans you should be fine.

>Was dating this asian qt3.14 model gf
>Great sense of humor
>split up due to distance
>few months later she's a contestant an asian version of the bachelor tv show
>watch her flirt with the bachelor every week

why do I do this to myself?

where else are they suppose to shop?

>genuine interest in fashion but don't know any other fashion oriented sites besides Veeky Forums
>want to buy high end/nicer pieces but currently a broke student and not enough money
>still developing my style and haven't got an idea of what fits me
>big feet so most designer shoes don't fit me

If it offers any hope to you that show is totally fame and all the stuff they do is directed to some degree.

Seriously though pls don't go to a cosy lil cafe at 9am in some ostentatious full Rick bullshit. Save those garms for a dope warehouse art show. I've seen the buyer for Machine-A booling around wearing Vans old skools and a plain tee. Late nights he wears some fuccin ridiculous archival Raf or blingy JW Anderson. If you have to prove you're "into fashion" at every possible moment then you have no personal style. Wear comfy pants. Pat some dogs.

>tfw nobody commented new t-shirt

Stavros is so cute. I want to carry him around in my JW pierced bag.

>have to wear bussiness casual outfit at work
>earn enough money to buy designer shit I like (Undercover and Raf are my fav. brands)
>no friends
>no gf
>anxiety disorder
>don't even go out and have no possibility to wear stuff I like
Life is hell.

How would you wear that stuff out anyway? At least half of it is unwearable.

>Seriously though pls don't go to a cosy lil cafe at 9am in some ostentatious full Rick bullshit. Save those garms for a dope warehouse art show.
why

How are Raf and UC anwearable? Seriously?

>I dont really have the money for it
Don't let the techwear generals fool you, budget techwear is fucking easy if you just bother to do some research
The people who are in to techwear are too hung up on the high end brands to realize it.

I don't know UC.

I love this Raf collection but how much of that would you seriously go out in?

Old Raf is best Raf.

well so what? if you wear designer clothing because you think it will give you friends or a gf or heal your anxiety then maybe you should just fuck off to a different board. it will be better for you. you're probably only making it harder for yourself.

because they are a norm?

I was called a hipster by a girl at a uni party for dressing shiacore.
I had sex with her later that night.

except for the knits everything is pretty normal. And people need to stop taking every thing that's presented on the runway as a rule of how things are supposed to be worn. Almost no one would go out in full Raf of Undercover.

That's the response most people get if they only wear something fashionable once in a while or only have a handful of odd pieces. Wear fashion all the time and no one thinks it's odd after a little while. "It's just my new style".

Well, honestly I guess you misunderstood me. I don't wear it to "impress", I like their aesthetics, philosophy and I'm a huge fan of protopunk. I'm just sad I don't have many occassions to wear it.

you are correct, i didn't even read your whole post. i apologize.

love is pain

life is suffering

but we must move on. now you are responsible; suffering is now in this moment a choice.