Is hobocore the next thing for normies?

Is hobocore the next thing for normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2017/02/17/yeezy-season-5-outfit-alternatives/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything Kanye does is copied by normies

How the fuck is Kanye considered a fashion icon?
All that money, and he still dresses like shit.
Look ma' plain sweatshirt and sweatpants, I'm a fashion designer, BAKA.

hopefully lmao

i liked how his new collection got BTFO by basically every fashion critic

>muh knitted sweatshirts with holes in them

>Is hobocore the next thing for normies?

yes

The Emporeres new clothes. Everyone close to him is too far up his ass to tell him the truth because they are suck ups and synchophants. Kim's money funds his little fashion hobby and she wants to keep her hubby happy.

>Kim's money funds his little fashion hobby

i'm pretty sure Kanye makes more money than Kim

Nah, Kim has a bigger neth worth and makes more money from her reality show, apps, brand endorsements and public appearances

ID on jacket?

somesing surely went wong with his nervous breakdown

Simple google search says he's worth about 100 million while she's at 40 million dumbfuck

Makes sense since he's been in the game much longer than she has and actually has talent

Yes.

tfw when she was literally paris hiltons bag lady

>he believes googled net worth

Shia has been doing it for a long time but didn't catch up. Probably because you need to be fit to actually pull it off

>he's worth about 100 million
However, he is still begging for money for his clothing line..

do you not understand what net worth means

that doesn't mean he has 100 million in the bank available to fund projects and other kanye shit

it actually costs a shit load of money to run even a hobo fashion line. theres nothing wrong with asking for investors

It's been a thing for like 2 years

It's pathetic when you rap about how much money you have. Also, if you believe in your ideas, then take a fucking loan in the bank.

Dumb post. Stop discussing things you have no knowledge about.

If his lines were good, he'd have investors. I can't say anything about his music, I'm not informed but his fashion is nothing. He has no background, no taste and not enough connections or talent in the fashion arena. I wish an insider working in his fashion area would spill about it. I'm sure when one does, it will be an amusing story.

I get that you're autistic, but are you full blown retarded?

looks like he is on his way to the plantation, pretty good fit

>2017
>borrowing money from banks

Butthurt much because you used your children's savings on yeezys just to find out that you look like every other Kanye dick riding pleb?

here's my Kanye theory

Kanye has become an icon to streetwear sheep and normies alike

Kanye is following a "boom and bust" trend of dressing himself.

for a year or two he'll dress nxt lvl (see: yeezus era, yeezy szn origins time)

people obviously catch up and follow his influence in trends

then he'll sneak in a couple months to a year of dressing like OP's pic and other dark ages

people see this and again follow Kanye, now dressing like shit

Kanye then switches up again back to nxt lvl, tricking the sheep and leaving them behind

He doesn't have investors cuz he doesn't want to be a shill. He finally gave up with season 5 and went commercial with the calabasas line. hopefully this gets his numbers up and he won't have to stoop so low again

The plan was to make it mainstream all along. Adidas and Kanye signed a contract last year stating that they will release an athleisure line (probably the Calabasas line) and open a few stores dedicated to the collection, along with a general release of sneakers (probably that new runner silhouette and the Adidas Powerphase he has been wearing).

>gets shown proof
>"your proof is not good enough shut up :((("

Why do people do this?

Not the user you are replying to but just to show that net worth is not accurate, Kim has said last year that she deposited 53 million dollars into their joint bank account, also taking in account that the Kimoji app made millions in the first day. She probably has alot more than 40 million.

right but i assume the original plan was that calabasas was gonna be defusion for mainline yeezy and not contaminate the brand

I'm not sure where you get that idea? He has cried publicly on social media several times for people to invest in his ideas and creative projects and support him. His high fashion stuff is a flop. He needs to stick to marketing shoes and learn his place. Everyone he has collaborated with just mostly wanted to use his name, hype and music fame, they didn't collaborate with him for his skill as a fashion designer because he has none. He can trend-spot street wear and then direct people to make it so he can market it. It's a valid thing and if he'd stick to that, he'd rack up some success in he field . But he's no fashion designer.

i don't really want to defend ye, but why is that fast fashion brands are copying him (e.g. oversized earth tone sweaters, hoodies w/ or w/o pre-made holes)? fast fashion brands are copying succesful designers for the most part, if anything, that should be a pretty good sign, that he achieved something, he affects a lot of people how to dress, you don't actually have to like the guy to be able to see/accept that

That is because he is seen as an icon to a lot of youth, does not mean that he is good or achieved anything as a designer. Look at Ian Connor, he was revered for his outfits and had big influence but that chimp knew next to nothing about fashion design.

Because his things ARE suited to a lower end RTW fast fashion environment and athleisure was already a growing trend in the street when he started 'designing'. He has enough sense to hire people that can make the clothes he describes but the people interested in high fashion require a little more from a 'fashion designer'. That's why the Adidas collab will be good for both parties. It's right sized and marketed to the right people.

Isn't this just grunge with less flannel and plaid?

more hobocore inspo please

highsnobiety.com/2017/02/17/yeezy-season-5-outfit-alternatives/

Nobody wants to read your shitty article Alec Leach. Nice surname for a culture vulture hypebeast writer.

This is evident if you've seen his new collection. Good theory

It's just an amusing article comparing Kanye stuff to the generic pieces his stuff resembles, no need to get grumpy, I didn't write the article, just like Kanye did not invent this 'look'.

Sorry I just cant stand that site and what it represents.

>the colorway on those pants

i hope not, i like hobocore